Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley View Post
    I also found some semi-sketchy jumps and drops that could have some potential.
    I didn't think you were allowed to hit jumps and drops anymore? Or is this all on the DL?

I've been pushing the limits of my permission levels as well. I kicked off my season at the Colonnade back in February. Everything felt great until I drove my face into the back of a double at full speed. I'm lucky I was wearing my full face. Unfortunately, my noggin got a little rattled and I ended up with a good concussion. Since then I've been instructed to take it down a notch.

I am a little late with this comment, but damn CS those pics are awesome. Would love to go hit those DJs.

Bags, good to hear you are getting out.

Spring? Hold the phone ... mother nature isn't done with winter here yet. We were down to some snow piles around town and then this morning she took a big old dump. And guess what moron just took off the studded snows in favor of some slicks? Oh well, I hear there is this thing called skiing...

Quote Originally Posted by TuaDog View Post
    Everything felt great until I drove my face into the back of a double at full speed. I'm lucky I was wearing my full face. Unfortunately, my noggin got a little rattled and I ended up with a good concussion.
    Ouch dude!! none of that...

So I heard a rumor that you could be coming home. Any truth? I'd like to learn that stylie moto whip of yours. That and soon I'll be needing another Dad that rides to hang out with

^^^
    Congrats Man! I guess your injury in Whistler wasn't as bad as it could have been.

That rumor has some truth. I'm just not sure on the timing. You'll see me before this riding season is over for sure.

bump...

A crap-tacular winter seems to be ending early, cause sprockets is taking off. I haven't ridden a bike in months, but my dreams have shifted from pow turns to dirt jumps.

After a shit day on the mountain yesterday, I came home, jumped on Sprockets, then daydreamed about riding tacky, flowy singletrack.

I do need a few good pow days first though.

Going to Moab in a few days...seems way too early for how much snow they've been getting though. Anyone know what's dry?

Dobish, pechelman and I pinned a shit ton of dirt today.

Beyond stoked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen mental illness so faithfully rendered in html.

oh hai

Quote Originally Posted by pechelman View Post
    oh hai

welcome back. we rode indian summer the other direction yesterday. preferred, but cold. plus, I got speeding ticket in Loveland.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen mental illness so faithfully rendered in html.

i'm riding my bike to work today
    Let me lock in the system at Warp 2
    Push it on into systematic overdrive
    You know what to do

Bring on the sun. I think I'm finished with skis for the season. I said this last year like 16 times and ate my words 15 of those times. But I'm ready this year. py ski year and I am jonesing for the bike. Thatisall.

Quote Originally Posted by brettf View Post
    Bring on the sun. I think I'm finished with skis for the season. I said this last year like 16 times and ate my words 15 of those times. But I'm ready this year. py ski year and I am jonesing for the bike. Thatisall.
    Currently sending the enduro rear shock to PUSH. GJ beckons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    ...I would have dove into that bush like Jon McMurray.

Just took the road bike out for a quick spin. Good thing Cavendish wasn't out riding around today, I woulda smoked him.
    All I want is to be hardcore.

www.tonystreks.com

a good pump track and dirt jumps make for a good day.

photo courtesy of steve.

finally got done with skiing and turned to biking, Dorenaz, CH...

Not done skiing by any means, but here are a few from a trip Pnut and I took to Lewis and Clark. So nice when your first day out means pinning it on perfect, dry, flowy singletrack with no one around.

"The skis just popped me up out of the snow and I went screaming down the hill on a high better than any heroin junkie." She Ra

went on my first ride of 2011 yesterday, my fiancee is taking her engagement bike into Sports Garage to get fitted, so I figured I should bump this thread.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

engagement bike?
    You aren't looking for a husband too, are you?

(my new bike ships tomorrow, lets find some time to ride.)

My bike spent a half hour in the stand this morning getting massaged for the first ride of the season. Of course this week it's supposed to rain at least three nights and four days

put a new chain on my single speed today and went for a ride. Spring is here.
    Dollar sign that bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by XtrPickels View Post
    engagement bike?
    You aren't looking for a husband too, are you?

(my new bike ships tomorrow, lets find some time to ride.)
    Yeah, I bought her a bike to ask her to marry me (also had a ring). It was her dream bike (Pivot mach 4) that she never thought she'd be able to afford. Scored me some points!

Definitely should go ride as the weather improves.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

All the Front Range trails are in excellent shape... in the last few weeks, I think I've MTB'ed 5x more than skied. If any Boulder/Longmont mags ever want to meet up for a lunch ride (Marshal Mesa area) or an after-work ride, give me a shout.

It always starts with the surge of FS threads.
    Looks like the skiing may come back around to Washington this week however. Gotta play what comes to ya : )