FS: Patagonia Watermaster Waders L-King

I have a brand new pair of Patagonia Watermaster waders in the box I'm looking to sell. They were a replacement set for a pair that I busted up. I ended up getting a new pair in the interim and I don't need three pairs of waders. Never touched water. Only the tags have been removed. Comes with a new wading belt as well. They sell for $300 on the Patagonia site. Looking to get $225 for them including shipping obo. They are a men's Large King. Boot size is 9-11 I believe. Great for winter wading with the extra room in the chest.

Damn... you had to post this right after my vacation when I have no money...

Plus, my truck just got new tires yesterday. I would have rather bought waders than tires (and saved some money).

If they are still around in a month or two, I'd be interested.

Any other interest in these? I'm thinking of moving them onto another fishing site soon.

Any interest in these before I move them to eghey? Any "reasonable" offers would be entertained.

HFB - If you get no mag takers, you might want to get back in touch with Patagonia.

Not sure if you need any other gear, but I went through the exact situation a year or two ago getting my Watermaster's warrantied. I picked up some other waders for the interim and got back in touch with Patagonia, who took them back no questions asked and gave me a gift card/credit that I later used for a fishing jacket.

If you have something else you want from them, you might as well get your full $300 in credits rather than take a hit selling them for less on ebay. Then again, if you just want the cash....

I just realized last night that I still have these in the box in my workshop. Anybody interested? Offers? I would rather give someone a good deal then send them back to Patagonia.

$175.......
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Sold! PM Sent

sorry, I'm out. ...not right for me, after all.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

No worries. Back up for sale!

Bought some of these at their outlet a few years back, thinking king meant tall. Wish I knew the regular Patagonia store would have exchanged them instead of bringing them back to the outlet! If I had a job I'd buy yours and trade 'em in for some longs. Hell, any interest in a brand new w/ tags XL Patagucci down sweater in trade?
    Be careful about buying snowboard goggles for skiing. Snowboard goggles come in right eye and left eye (for goofy-footers) dominant models. This can make it hard to see correctly when skiing because you are facing straight down the hill, not sideways.

Any chance you would be into a flylow gear trade? Pair of pants or jacket

Sorry, guys. The waders sold this morning to another guy that I work with.