halp! profile.php?do=dst??

http://tetongravity.com/forums/profile.php?do=dst

I get redirected to this page if i'm inactive for more than like 5 min and try to click through to a forum or thread. I assume this is in my settings, but I didn't change anything (that i know of) and am a total jong. Any ideas?

you have tgr open in more than one window?
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

advres Guest
    Go here. Scroll down to the Date & Time Options and change your Daylight Savings Time setting to always on or always off. There is some weirdness if it is set to auto detect DST. You also may have to hit stop on your browser after clicking the link before it redirects you, but you may not.

Say, while I got all you geeks in one corner, I was wondering if any of you might be able to gank a copy of the file C:\Windows\config\csrss.exe off your system and email it to me? I had a shutdown in the middle of installing Chrome and lost a ton of shit.

I updated the default templates. this MIGHT solve the issue- let me know

Did the Advres fix, seems to have worked. Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by advres View Post
    Go here. Scroll down to the Date & Time Options and change your Daylight Savings Time setting to always on or always off. There is some weirdness if it is set to auto detect DST. You also may have to hit stop on your browser after clicking the link before it redirects you, but you may not.
    thanks thats been annoying teh shit out of me