Utah races in SEP, who's in?

Brian Head next weekend (Labor Day, practice and way too many shuttle rides Sat / Sun, race on Monday). I can call on a big condo that we could try to stuff, let me know if anyone is interested (Particle with new bike, Jay with new bike, everyone else with old bikes.....).

I was thinking of a quick trip over to Grafton Mesa / Gooseberry in between DH practice.

Xover????
    "People blame me because these water mains break, but I ask you, if the
    water mains didn't break, would it be my responsibility to fix them then?
    WOULD IT!?!"
    - M. Barry,
    Mayor of Washington, DC

Hmmmm...Brian Head would kick ass. Are there XC rides?

Weeping...I would soooo love to go. But have to go to stupid wedding in Cali

And then I miss Deer Valley 2 b/c I'll be in Hawaii...but I'll take that trade-off!

Originally posted by jayfrizzo
    Hmmmm...Brian Head would kick ass. Are there XC rides?
    Plenty of shuttled and lift served rides that would be perfect with your new bike. Shuttles are like $8 (depends on how many people are going) and get you to 45min+ mostly downhill trails. You'd love it.
    "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, "Wow, what a Ride!"

Let me say, maybee. There was talk of a climbing trip that weekend so I may do that.

I'd be interested! My GF and I have been trying to figure out what to do that weekend since we both have it off. I haven't ridden down SE Utah at all. I've heard that Brian Head, Gooseberry, and the Virgin Rim Trail are all really fun (as in XC kinda fun).

Keep me posted.