Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 1504
  1. #1476
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    On The Flipside
    Posts
    883
    I picked up some Tyrolia Sx 7.5 for my 8 y/o. the template on page one doesn't seem to be a match, can anyone help?

  2. #1477
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    N@
    Posts
    386
    Quote Originally Posted by iamTRuTH View Post
    I picked up some Tyrolia Sx 7.5 for my 8 y/o. the template on page one doesn't seem to be a match, can anyone help?
    Which holes don't seem to match up, and what model year? I recall that the 4.5 DIN junior bindings took the junior 94 jig, but that the 7.5 DINs use 92 adult jig, same as Attacks, Mojos, etc. The main difference is the 4.5 DIN heel holes being same width apart for front two and back two, whereas the 7.5s have the front two holes much closer together, same as the other adult bindings.

  3. #1478
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    On The Flipside
    Posts
    883
    Quote Originally Posted by MRR11 View Post
    Which holes don't seem to match up, and what model year? I recall that the 4.5 DIN junior bindings took the junior 94 jig, but that the 7.5 DINs use 92 adult jig, same as Attacks, Mojos, etc. The main difference is the 4.5 DIN heel holes being same width apart for front two and back two, whereas the 7.5s have the front two holes much closer together, same as the other adult bindings.
    Front and back were all off. I reprinted the template and all holes matched, must of been a scaling issuing. Thanks MRR11 for the help.

    To confirm:
    The Tyrolia template on the first page is compatible with the '19/20 Tyrolia SX 7.5 AC

  4. #1479
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    101
    Anyone notice that the Pivot/FKS binding freedom template scale reference is off slightly? I printed at 100% scale and the 20 cm reference is measuring 20.1 cm.

  5. #1480
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    1

    mounting question

    I mounted a new pair of Salomon Warden MNC 11 demo bindings to a pair of Stockli laser AX. Just realized that the rear binding track is mounted slightly off-center/slanted and sits such that the front of the rear binding underfoot/under heel is properly centered, but behind the heel it veers gradually off-center to where the track sits about 3mm off at the very rear of the binding. Since the underfoot/heel portion is aligned at center is it necessary that I remount them? It occurs to me that with a wider ski this might not be a major thing, but this is a narrow-ish (78mm) frontsider. FWIW, I am a mellow cruiser, and am not going to be racing or skiing at speeds much above 40 mph. Please share any advisement/feedback/suggestions.

  6. #1481
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    19

    test

    test post

  7. #1482
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    19

    rossi binding template help

    Hi, can anyone point me to a template for some Rossi "110" bindings for an older pair of Bandits, neither of the Look templates seem to fit....Thanks in advance!

  8. #1483
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    561
    A pic of the binding would probably be helpful, several perhaps to show more detail. [Good ones, not blurry from 25 feet away in the dark.] Perhaps someone else will know from that description, I'm not much of a Rossi guy, but it certainly doesn't ring a bell for me. Or, perhaps identify the binding from some google image results and post the link to that picture?

  9. #1484
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    19
    Of course, sorry for the lack of detail. Here is a link https://www.playitagainsports.com/pr...hoCFcQQAvD_BwE

    to the ski/binding combo I'm talking about. I know you guys are more into newer/higher end stuff....I will try to get some pics and post more info. It's the heel piece I can't seem to line up. Screw holes are about 110mm apart fore/aft and about 45mm apart laterally. Toe piece seems to line up to the FKS template, or the Look/axial 2 template. (several toe pieces seem similar?) Thanks!

  10. #1485
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    411
    Looks like Look NX to me.

  11. #1486
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    561
    Try SoooL's hint first.

    ...But the screw measurements seem pretty similar to the Axial2 demo template I did some time ago, at least the heel.
    But mine's a demo binding, so it's not very useful to you. Here it is, just in case.
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...paper-template

    If you look up-thread [and I think Slidewright has a thread that describes how-to too.] you can probably crank out your own template - if you can't find a good version here.
    In any case, I'd probably mount onto a 2x4 first, unless you're pretty adventurous. [i.e. Don't care a lot if you screw up a pair of skis and at best have to re-mount, or at worst, trash the skis.]

    I use Illustrator to do my templates. [I've never ever used any CAD stuff, and doing this in CAD is way overkill anyway. So why waste the time and effort.]
    Doing it in something like Illustrator or CAD makes iterating through changes, moving around, say 0.5mm or less, pretty easy.

    I can go from just the binding in hand to a Illustrator template in probably 30-45m, start to finish now.

    HTH

  12. #1487
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    19
    OPE, got it sorted, operator error, as usual. Thank you for the replies!!!

  13. #1488
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,242
    Looking for a printable template for look nx 11 to mount my mothers skis

    Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

  14. #1489
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    the Low Sierra
    Posts
    13,249
    without searching through everything, I'm on the hunt for the old G3 Targa template - or a jig if you've got one
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

  15. #1490
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Posts
    12,269
    Quote Originally Posted by ~mikey b View Post
    without searching through everything, I'm on the hunt for the old G3 Targa template - or a jig if you've got one
    Like this?
    https://www.genuineguidegear.com/sit...ate%200506.pdf

  16. #1491
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    the Low Sierra
    Posts
    13,249
    yes
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

  17. #1492
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,517
    Quote Originally Posted by motogreg View Post
    Of course, sorry for the lack of detail. Here is a link https://www.playitagainsports.com/pr...hoCFcQQAvD_BwE

    to the ski/binding combo I'm talking about. I know you guys are more into newer/higher end stuff....I will try to get some pics and post more info. It's the heel piece I can't seem to line up. Screw holes are about 110mm apart fore/aft and about 45mm apart laterally. Toe piece seems to line up to the FKS template, or the Look/axial 2 template. (several toe pieces seem similar?) Thanks!
    Double check, but the look_px_axial2_paper_template_R3.pdf template on page one of this thread should do the trick for you.

  18. #1493
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Denver/Boulder, CO
    Posts
    1,165

    Binding Mount Paper Templates

    I am starting to think about making 3d printable jigs that a user would insert brass fittings to use in guiding drill bits. Has anyone seen anything like this? I want it to be free and available for anyone who needs it. Maybe link to some print to order sites for those that dont have access to a 3d printer or one with the necessary foot print. The idea is a two piece print with the ability to use toothed overlaps to get your BSL.

  19. #1494
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Mid-tomahawk
    Posts
    740
    Quote Originally Posted by alfajores View Post
    I am starting to think about making 3d printable jigs that a user would insert brass fittings to use in guiding drill bits. Has anyone seen anything like this? I want it to be free and available for anyone who needs it. Maybe link to some print to order sites for those that dont have access to a 3d printer or one with the necessary foot print. The idea is a two piece print with the ability to use toothed overlaps to get your BSL.
    Someone already did this in the mount your own fucking skis thread. Look that up.


    You'd want something harder than brass for the guides. Drill bushings are a thing you can buy off the shelf. Use a removable one so you can move it around and you don't need to buy a million of them.

  20. #1495
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    1

    Marker 4.5 template

    Looking around for a Marker 4.5 binding mounting template. This is a kids binding, not sure if this makes it unusual when it comes to mounting templates.

    The name of the binding i Marker 4.5, but could it be they go under another name to? should I look for a mounting template for the Marker 4.5 kids binding, but under another name?

    Any input much appreciated!

    /Dan

  21. #1496
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    the Low Sierra
    Posts
    13,249
    Quote Originally Posted by galibier_numero_un View Post
    I made a minor adjustment to my Vipec template and uploaded it.

    I noticed that the heel wasn't centered within it's adjustment range. It was biased slightly "long", meaning that if you mounted for (say) 300, a 306 BSL would be in the center of the length adjustment range.

    http://galibierdesign.com/images/oth...Vipec_Thom.pdf

    ... Thom
    Thom

    is this still good? is it the same for the Tecton?
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

  22. #1497
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Wasatch Back: 7000'
    Posts
    10,213
    I can't glean 60 pages. Does anyone know whether the G3 ION and G3 ION LT 12 have the same screw pattern?
    A society that puts equality before freedom will get neither. A society that puts freedom before equality will get a high degree of both.
    ― Milton Friedman

  23. #1498
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    1

    Question Kingpin werks 12 mounting template

    Hi, does anyone have access to a link to enable me to print off a paper template to assist with mounting this type of Marker binding? Thanks

  24. #1499
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Mid-tomahawk
    Posts
    740
    Quote Originally Posted by schindlerpiste View Post
    I can't glean 60 pages. Does anyone know whether the G3 ION and G3 ION LT 12 have the same screw pattern?
    Yep. Zed is the same pattern as well.


    Only difference is the Demo versions, which have a longer heel track and therefore longer spacing on the heel holes.

  25. #1500
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Van-groovey
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by HAB View Post
    Someone already did this in the mount your own fucking skis thread. Look that up.


    You'd want something harder than brass for the guides. Drill bushings are a thing you can buy off the shelf. Use a removable one so you can move it around and you don't need to buy a million of them.
    any further hits to find this post? ...I admit it I'm a search jong.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •