Page 43 of 70 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 1728
    Quote Originally Posted by ski-wpk View Post
    Thanks. The G3 template worked for BD01s. G3 holes are front and middle holes on BD01s. Back holes are 3cm back from middle.
    Great. Sorry for the confusion.

Has anyone noticed anything odd related to the jester template and flexon boots?

I did a test mount on wood prior to re-drilling and the template puts me forward 3+ mm based on the arrow on the boot. I'm trying to use existing heel holes so I'm only using the toe page at 326mm from the center line. The printed template is to scale. 3mm is not that big of a deal but I'm not sure whether I trust the template or boot.

Several of the templates on the first post are AWOL [dead].
    Was looking for an Axial2 120 template.

It would also be nice if the descriptions were more "descriptive" for each link - that way you didn't have to open each to determine which template each is... ["Attachment 86257" doesn't tell you a lot. ]

TIA!
    -Greg

Links I tried in the first post under Alpine are all dead. Cyclists in Atlanta beware.

Bump

^Yep, I just checked them as well.
    WTF dumfee???

Quote Originally Posted by gregorys View Post
    Several of the templates on the first post are AWOL [dead].
    Was looking for an Axial2 120 template.

It would also be nice if the descriptions were more "descriptive" for each link - that way you didn't have to open each to determine which template each is... ["Attachment 86257" doesn't tell you a lot. ]

TIA!
    -Greg
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthop View Post
    Links I tried in the first post under Alpine are all dead. Cyclists in Atlanta beware.

Bump
    Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    ^Yep, I just checked them as well.
    WTF dumfee???
    http://www.bindingfreedom.com/paper-tempaltes/
    ^'tempaltes' Heh

What am I missing.... I print the fks/pivot template out and my 20cm=8" scale comes out at 7-3/4", I change it to "borderless 8.5x11" and the scale comes out to 8-1/4" .... I don't see any other options to change the scale really, but I'm obviously missing something. I've scrolled through most of these 43 pages for an answer. Any hints? Jong away...

Its in the setting on your printer when you open up the print screen. Can't remember exactly but I print with a Microsoft computer.

got it! So I just clicked on the link and tried printing straight from Microsoft edge, no Bueno.

I just had to download the pdf, open it in Adobe Reader and select "print to scale=100%"

jong... OUT

Sweet, now post in MYOFS thread when done!

Akkk!
    I just took a look at the first post and it looks like all the attached files are gone from the post. I didn't edit the post and remove them, so maybe an update of the forum software or something killed it. Anyone have an old version archived so I can recover which file was which? If not, I'll have to spend quite some time figuring out who verified each template - not that it matters that much anymore

I've got a Tyrolia Attack 13 demo template I've done in Illustrator. [It needs a professional re-make by someone with CAD - something like what PowerGuides does would be totally awesome. But all the measurements are on the template itself, so with just a printed version, someone could re-crank it in a few minutes.]

I'm going to start a new thread with the PDF for the template there. If you want to add it to this thread, you're welcome to do so.

-Greg

Quote Originally Posted by jondrums View Post
    Akkk!
    I just took a look at the first post and it looks like all the attached files are gone from the post. I didn't edit the post and remove them, so maybe an update of the forum software or something killed it. Anyone have an old version archived so I can recover which file was which? If not, I'll have to spend quite some time figuring out who verified each template - not that it matters that much anymore
    Jon, about two years ago I saved the .PDFs of all of the alpine templates as well as both Duke templates that I'd be happy to send back over to you. Revision numbers are still saved as part of the original filename. I have 8 templates in all from your original post. Shoot me a PM if you'd like.

Plum Yaks... anyone, anyone?
    Bueller? Bueller?

I finally fixed the broken links on the first page. Somehow the attachments had gotten corrupted.

Searched and no luck Salomon C-5 kids binding, there must be a template out there somewhere???

Quote Originally Posted by bigdude2468 View Post
    Searched and no luck Salomon C-5 kids binding, there must be a template out there somewhere???
    PM sent

Quote Originally Posted by jondrums View Post
    I finally fixed the broken links on the first page. Somehow the attachments had gotten corrupted.
    Right on, thanks man!!

most compatible alpine/touring binding patterns?

I'm wanting to install inserts for an alpine binding and a touring binding onto a set of skis, and I'm wondering if anyone has researched which binding combinations play nicest with one another?
    For example, if I have Dynafit Radical 2s, which alpine binding would require the least amount of shifting in the patterns? I imagine that someone must have asked this same question already?

Just used the Marker Schizo template and it worked perfectly! As an FYI, I taped the toe/heel template together at the midsole point for my boots and then laminated the whole template with a cheap home laminator. You then have a fairly rigid template, no worry about wrinkles, rips, spills, etc.!

Binding Mount Paper Templates

Does anyone know if the Duke / Baron / Tour template works for the DEMO version of the F12 Tour binding?

It does
    Last edited by TransplantedFromRMNP; 12-15-2016 at 12:33 AM.
    stay outta my line

Smile Marker Squire '17 demo template

Hey guys, I've been looking for a binding template for the new (since season 2015-2016) Marker Squire '17 demo / rental.

Can you guys help me out with a template so I can finally mount my bindings on my ski's?

Thank you in advance!

Exclamation TLT RADICAL ST 2.0 TEMPLATE

Dear people,

I need a Dynafit tlt Radical ST 2.0 mounting template

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by m46c16 View Post
    I'm wanting to install inserts for an alpine binding and a touring binding onto a set of skis, and I'm wondering if anyone has researched which binding combinations play nicest with one another?
    For example, if I have Dynafit Radical 2s, which alpine binding would require the least amount of shifting in the patterns? I imagine that someone must have asked this same question already?
    See post #592 in this thread (page 25 on my 'puter) and download the first link. I was just looking for this info because I'm looking at buying some previously mounted skis and want to know how my binding holes will line up with the original owner's. I remember this being in this thread but didn't have the download on my current computer. Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by LC View Post
    Toe: http://www.pdf-archive.com/2015/11/0...lc-2015-r1.pdf
    Heel: http://www.pdf-archive.com/2015/11/0...lc-2015-r1.pdf

Notes: These templates are based on the original Kingpin template posted earlier in this thread, adjusted to place the midsole correctly and position the heel in the middle of its track (heel can adjust 12.75mm larger or smaller). I have no printer at my current location so these should be verified by someone. Layout has been copied without permission from Jondrums' templates on page 1 of this thread; he has no association with these templates (let me know if you have a problem with this). If anyone wants to improve these templates after checking them or change the layout, be my guest.
    For those mounting Kingpins I can verify LC's templates as accurate. Puts the boot center right on the line and the heal piece near the middle of the track. Holes are all spaced correctly. Thanks LC!

I also tried these http://www.slidewright.com/ski-bindi...o-powderguide/ on a 2x4 and they located the boot center about 1cm forward and the heal piece rear of center on the track.