Page 59 of 70 FirstFirst ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 1727
    Thanks, man! I'll check the template, going to mount the bindings and will go back here to tell what is the result.

Anybody point me to a template for Dynafit Rotation 12?

Are Jester/Squire patterns the same through the years? Need to drill for a squire ID before having the actual binding in hand.

I made a minor adjustment to my Vipec template and uploaded it.

I noticed that the heel wasn't centered within it's adjustment range. It was biased slightly "long", meaning that if you mounted for (say) 300, a 306 BSL would be in the center of the length adjustment range.

http://galibierdesign.com/images/oth...Vipec_Thom.pdf

... Thom
    Galibier Design
    crafting technology in service of music

Does anyone have a verified template for the Dynafit Beast 14?

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty_J View Post
    Knut... your library of templates is great... thanks!

I found an "error" on one template. On the Warden 11 template you have the heel screw front to back measure STATED as 75mm but it measure out around 80mm.

I say "error" because I have a warden 11 demo (non-MNC) and my heel track lines up exactly with your template heel, but I measure that spacing at ~79mm with digital calipers. gregorys made a warden 11 demo template he posted a link to and he measures it at 80mm, FWIW.

I can't comment at all on the toe piece because the demo toe isn't close to the what you have there.
    Man, I look way too irregularly into these forums. Great find! It's supposed to be a regular Warden template, non-demo. I will check my documentation for which value is correct and adjust the template accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by GeezerSteve View Post
    Knut's STH/Warden 13 template not working for me for rear fixture on Warden MNC 13 bindings. Hole spacing is correct but distance from boot center is off by quite a bit. I did a test mount -- which required multiple drillings for rear fixture until I got it -- then I clicked in the boot, marked center on the template and went from there. Front was off by by a c. 2mm, likely peculiar to the boot/binding interface, i.e., not an issue, easy to correct after a test mount. But the rear fixture was way off. Proper position for my 331 BSL mount (i.e., worm screw centered on rack) had me at c. 370 BSL on Knut's template. Anybody else encounter this?
    That is real weird. I just used the template to mount my own Warden MNC 13, and that was spot-on for BSL 328mm. Do you have more info on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Shifterman View Post
    WARNING!
    The mounting template of ©Knut Pohl (Bohrschablone_Marker-Ten.pdf) is not valid for the new 2019/2020 Marker Free Ten versions of the bindings. The heel holes has different positions! 40/20 mm instead the 42/21 mm between the holes(as is in the published template). So, be aware of using it. Peace!
    Interesting change in binding dimensions. Nice move, marker
    I am dead certain that it worked for previous versions, as I have myself mounted about half a dozen of these. (Don't ask why)

Quote Originally Posted by Knut View Post
    That is real weird. I just used the template to mount my own Warden MNC 13, and that was spot-on for BSL 328mm. Do you have more info on this?
    None at this time other than my prior post. I may update after next Warden MNC 13 mount.

Thanks anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by GeezerSteve View Post
    Knut's STH/Warden 13 template not working for me for rear fixture on Warden MNC 13 bindings.
    Proper position for my 331 BSL mount (i.e., worm screw centered on rack) had me at c. 370 BSL on Knut's template. Anybody else encounter this?
    The metal plate on the heel plate slides fore and aft quite a bit. Is that messing you up maybe?

Does black/orange fks 15 race use same hole pattern as newer pivot 14?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by 123ski View Post
    Does black/orange fks 15 race use same hole pattern as newer pivot 14?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Yep.

Got some Atomic Trackers on the way and just checked out the page and the heel template looks off to me. Shouldn't the Large be further back then the Small? Or am I having a dyslexic moment?
    "The mind, once expanded to the dimensions of larger ideas, never returns to its original size."

Quote Originally Posted by powpig View Post
    Got some Atomic Trackers on the way and just checked out the page and the heel template looks off to me. Shouldn't the Large be further back then the Small? Or am I having a dyslexic moment?
    The holes on the template are in the same place, but the BSL markings are different. The Large BSL markings are 80mm further back than the small.

probably a jong question, but anyone have paper templates for the ATKs? the Trofeo 145 / Trofeo Plus / BD Helio 145 / BD Helio 180

Quote Originally Posted by mall walker View Post
    probably a jong question, but anyone have paper templates for the ATKs? the Trofeo 145 / Trofeo Plus / BD Helio 145 / BD Helio 180
    Here's the download page on the ATK site: https://www.atkbindings.com/en/downloads-2/

Looks like they have both Trofeos.

Across their line of bindings, there seem to be 2 or 3 different toe hole patterns and several different heel patterns, and an undocumented mount (no template) may be a mashup of two bindings (mix 'n match).

I just finished an RT 10 mount that was a combo of the Haute Route toe & Crest heel.

I had to adjust one hole spacing dimension for the toes by .010, had to make minor hole spacing adjustments to the Crest heel (.25mm) and had to shift the heel line to land the heel piece in the middle of the adjustment track.

So ... like ... test mount

... Thom
    Last edited by galibier_numero_un; 03-19-2020 at 02:45 PM.
    Galibier Design
    crafting technology in service of music

Is there a paper template out there for Marker Jester/ Griffon Demo bindings?

Quote Originally Posted by Ducksta13 View Post
    Read one page back and you shall find what you seek

Quote Originally Posted by MRR11 View Post
    Read one page back and you shall find what you seek
    Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Ducksta13 View Post
    I just use the regular one and then use the toe plate to locate the 5 holes. Also be aware the demo is located around a 315 bsl. You may want to move the heel and toe relative if you have a different bsl.

Quote Originally Posted by Dshack89 View Post
    Here's the alpinist template from Vlad. Looks great, thanks for making this.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1B76...w?usp=drivesdk
    Has anyone tried this template? Looks good to me.

Best at-home tool for finding middle of the ski?

I've watched a few youtube videos and everyone seems to have their own home-made contraption for finding the center (width-wise) of the ski. Anyone have something fool proof?

Quote Originally Posted by kuus View Post
    I've watched a few youtube videos and everyone seems to have their own home-made contraption for finding the center (width-wise) of the ski. Anyone have something fool proof?
    Name:  calipers.JPG
Views: 4574
Size:  56.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Adrgha View Post
    Has anyone tried this template? Looks good to me.
    To answer my self: this Alpinist template works just fine.