Page 53 of 70 FirstFirst ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 1727

Binding Mount Paper Templates

Quote Originally Posted by UpperDaze View Post
    Can anyone point me in the direction of an Atomic Warden 13 MNC mounting template? Couldn't find it in this thread (though I saw the demo version)... any help is appreciated.
    It's combined with the STH2 template. Can be found on Slidewright.com, but here's a direct link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1maC...w?usp=drivesdk

Quote Originally Posted by lucknau View Post
    It's combined with the STH2 template. Can be found on Slidewright.com, but here's a direct link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1maC...w?usp=drivesdk
    Gracias

So the STH2 template V1.3 from powderguide is correct?

Im asking cause i have seen already 3 different versions of templates for the STH2. Front screws 40, 42 or 42.5mm spaced

anyone have the paper template for Salomon Warden 11??? I have the jig for the 13 but the heel is different. Please send a link or send me PDF. Much thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by 1524251997 View Post
    anyone have the paper template for Salomon Warden 11??? I have the jig for the 13 but the heel is different. Please send a link or send me PDF. Much thanks.
    good god, man, edit your fucking screen name & maybe someone will give you some help

gonna have to change my name
    PM me your favorite stashes, I'll send you a pic of skidog's tits

Quote Originally Posted by CarlE View Post
    So... Any europeans that can get the template/measurements for the Salomon MTN bindning? As far as I know, it is only available in the alp/euro zone (no US, no Nordics). Don't ask me how i managed to get hold of the binding here in Sweden... ;-)
    Was this ever made available anywhere in the US?

Regarding shift template:

I compared it with a salomon jig today:

The distance front single screw to first row of screws is 64.5mm

Half sole length mark on front: 16mm in front of first double screw row (seen from tip)

Half sole on rear: 20mm after first double screw row (seen from tip)

Cheers - Tom

Okay, it's fixed and uploaded.

Quote Originally Posted by tomelgato View Post
    Regarding shift template:

I compared it with a salomon jig today:

The distance front single screw to first row of screws is 64.5mm

Half sole length mark on front: 16mm in front of first double screw row (seen from tip)

Half sole on rear: 20mm after first double screw row (seen from tip)

Cheers - Tom
    So half sole would be a dashed line to show where the boot heel and toe will be?

Not sure why that first measurement is 1.5mm shorter. I'd think as far forward as possible would be best, but maybe I don't think it matters, as long as the piece sits in the track and doesn't come loose... I can change it though, for the sake of OCD.

Can you do a center to center diagonal measurement from the front screw to a first row screw?

Yes, i like the half sole length marks like on the powderguide templates. You can verify the boot center mark easily.

My first measurement on the bindings was 65.5 mm as well. Maybe salomon had a little bit of sliding tolerance in mind, if the ski flexes. Like on some plates. The front part is quite long.

Diagonal i can do next time when im in that workshop.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img_7218.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	267.9 KB 
ID:	258623
    Last edited by tomelgato; 12-05-2018 at 02:28 AM.

Dynafit Beast 14

Forgive me if it's already out there on this thread but I can't find it. Any paper templates out there for the Dynafit Beast 14? I've heard its a toe piece like the Radical 2 and a heel piece like the beast 16 but can't seem to find either template like what's on here.

Thanks

the rad 2 I found on knut's website
    pm him or search for his link in this thread
    maybe he's got the beast 14 too

Beast 14

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    the rad 2 I found on knut's website
    pm him or search for his link in this thread
    maybe he's got the beast 14 too
    Beauty! I found his earlier post linked to google drive. Thank you.

Ski Trab TR2 Template

I got a PDF emailed to me of the TR2 template if anyone needs it.

Used it successfully once, about to use it again - printed on a plotter.

Can't seem to attach it yet so let me know and I'll try to throw it up somewhere (drive, dropbox, whatever).

Quote Originally Posted by Muggydude View Post
    Updated the template for wardens as well. Also changed circle diameters to 20mm to aid in spacing holes from hold mounts.
    bump. took a while to find this. THANKS!
    Best Skier on the Mountain
    Self-Certified
    1992 - 2012
    Squaw Valley, USA

Searched for a while and didn’t really want to start a thread for one question, so I’ll start here - I have a pair of skis mounted with old dukes, I want to throw some griffons on instead, will the holes match up? And I can just plug that center hole....

Quote Originally Posted by t-the-east View Post
    Searched for a while and didn’t really want to start a thread for one question, so I’ll start here - I have a pair of skis mounted with old dukes, I want to throw some griffons on instead, will the holes match up? And I can just plug that center hole....
    Not even close. You can confirm this by looking at the dimensions written on the two templates.

Where's the head mojos template now? I know it's somewhere coz I used it years ago.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Have searched far and wide, but not found a paper template for dynafit low tech race 2.0 - anyone know if it can be found?

Don't need any length markings as I'll use the boot I'll use with it as length gauge, but I reckon I'll have an easier time getting the heel mounted straight with a template than without.

Warden 11 MNC template?

Hi, I need a paper template for the new Warden 11 MNC.
    I see that the STH2/Warden template listed above (google drive link...) is correct for the Warden 13, but does it also work for the 11?

Thanks

I used the image meter-man posted, traced the awesome design elements of Knut, to create a vector PDF version of the Shift MNC template, for multiple boot sole lengths.
    I am happy if people do use my templates and develop them further. I am more than pleased, if my templates help in any way.

But please change at least the colour scheme and make it clear that this isn't a template of my making (i.e. put your name somewhere or similar). This will help to avoid confusion. I have already been contacted twice by people who were unsure whether this was one of my templates or not.

Quote Originally Posted by buddeclercq View Post
    but does it also work for the 11?
    No, it doesn't

The heel piece of the Warden 11 is different. I am currently working on a template that accomodates the Warden11

Sup guys. I just got some sick Moment Chipotle snow blades and need some bindings. A store locally has some Armada Lithium demo bindings which should work, but I can't find a paper template. Anyone have one? Is it feasible for an idiot such as myself to make one with the right software?

Quote Originally Posted by gingersnowman View Post
    Sup guys. I just got some sick Moment Chipotle snow blades and need some bindings. A store locally has some Armada Lithium demo bindings which should work, but I can't find a paper template. Anyone have one? Is it feasible for an idiot such as myself to make one with the right software?
    Don't put a shit binding on a cool ski. Find some Tyrolia Attack, Salomon Warden, or Marker Griffon demos instead.

Haha are they shit? I want demo bindings but they're quite hard to find (Calgary), and I'd rather not spend more on the binding than the ski.

Junior Maker Free template? Mounting nephews skis and can’t seem to find anything... or advice on making my own?