Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    No one has one for the Head Mojo's? I need to make one to accomodate the 130mm brakes. Fingers crossed.............
    Low post count because I'm too busy working and then skiing, but not neccessarily in that order.

does anyone have a duke template that i can print on one sheet of 11x17?

if so please email it to me at pechelman AT gmail DOT com

Quote Originally Posted by pechelman View Post
    does anyone have a duke template that i can print on one sheet of 11x17?

if so please email it to me at pechelman AT gmail DOT com
    ... and to cowdog. email is skimontana AT gmail DOT com

Many thanks!!

another bump for the head mojo 15's

Quote Originally Posted by cinnepa View Post
    another bump for the head mojo 15's
    Still nothing? It's as if no one has these.
    Low post count because I'm too busy working and then skiing, but not neccessarily in that order.

wow. missed this somehow. can't wait to not pay $50 to have skis mounted...

jondrums for president.
    We heard you in our twilight caves, one hundred fathom deep below, for notes of joy can pierce the waves, that drown each sound of war and woe.

I also could use a small duke template my email is arsfishco@aol, Thanks ahead of time

Quote Originally Posted by MESKIBUM View Post
    Still nothing? It's as if no one has these.
    if anyone has a mojo jig or existing paper template for any BSL, I'll make a paper template for it.

Quote Originally Posted by yellofin View Post
    I also could use a small duke template my email is arsfishco@aol, Thanks ahead of time
    check the first page, it has a template for both large and small

Anyone have measurements for the heel of the px/axial race versions? The mount pattern is shorter than the lower din versions.

Nevermind.......props to my local ski shop..Berger's in Binghamton for figuring it out. Clever guys they are. Can't wait to have a reason to get on these!!

Putting this here for my own use later to make the PX template.
    Jon

Originally Posted by Summit
    Eyeballed with a ruler, couldn't find calipers, but should be well within tolerances of a good mount. USE THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THIS INFORMATION ASSUMES YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING WITH A MOUNT:

This is where to put the holes for a P12 heel for a 296mm boot assuming you have properly drilled P12 toe holes.

Front holes for the HEEL piece:
    10mm left and right of center line
    240mm rear of the front holes of the TOE piece

Rear holes for the HEEL piece:
    12.5mm left and right of the center line
    286mm rear of the front holes of the TOE piece

Remember that you've got 20+mm fore-aft adjustment on a P12 so you can use that to deal with hole overlap. (ie you could mount the heel fore or aft of where it should be and then adjust it after the mount)

no head mojo/tyrolia??? pulezzzzze

This thread is straight up solid!
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    It's the same argument for prostitution. There's a lot of people in this world who won't be getting laid unless they pay big bucks or fuck an artificial life form. No amount of consolation, pity or comiserating is going to change that reality.
    Slaughter is the best medicine.

Down the valley a bit further on the good side of the 49th
    Don't know if this has been said and while this seems a good idea on the face of it, just one BIG word of caution. Double check to make sure everything stayed squared fore to aft coming through your printer. Paper twists and binds in lots of printers and the paper jig becomes the last guide you'd want for mounting.

Not saying these shouldn't be used just warning to watch close and check for this problem so you don't screw your mount.
    It's not so much the model year, it's the high mileage or meterage to keep the youth of Canada happy

Quote Originally Posted by samhop View Post
    thanks to everyone vary helpful having all this in one place.
    sorry to be so long getting back on this jondroms.
    yes the toe is good template 315 to 315 bsl boot and therefor i don't think the heal is a printer scaling issue.
    i use 335mm on the fks heal template to mount 315 bsl that is a move of 1cm actual 2 on the template numeric scale. so i think the numeric scale on the template is correct at 1/2 true size it needs to be moved back 1cm.
    Has anyone confirmed the problem with the P18 template? I want to mount up my new bindings/skis, but can't bear to do it until things are checked. Thanks for all the other templates as they have worked out great.

Quote Originally Posted by SorryBro View Post
    Has anyone confirmed the problem with the P18 template? I want to mount up my new bindings/skis, but can't bear to do it until things are checked. Thanks for all the other templates as they have worked out great.
    I sold my P18 last spring, so I can't check it, but it worked well for me.

here is the best way to check the mount, and doesn't take that long:
    *Get a piece of wood (2x4 works great) and mark a center line and a BSL mount line.
    *use the paper template to drill and mount the bindings just like it was a ski.
    *put the boot in and see if the bsl is in the right place.

It is advisable to do this even if someone else has tested the paper template, since your printer might be wack, or your bindings might be different, ect.

Please post up notes, if things work for you, or if they don't post up what's wrong.

I used the template for the Marker Duke and measure up and centre punched my screw holes. Didn't end up drilling until my new Dukes came in the mail, which ended up coming with a template. I used the factory template to double check and it was bang on the money. The mount came out perfect.

Thanks for the templates.

Any one have a template for the look PX15? I tried the look template from the first page but it's not the same hole pattern.

Hey Jon,

Great .pdf's

I noticed a few requests for the 5th hole on the Slam-em-on heelpiece, so here it is.

The 5th hole is exactly 27.5 mm back (on center) measured from the centerline between the 2 front holes. I used an old 957 jig I have laying around as a ref. There have been no changes to the screw locations for any '9' series heel, that I am aware of. The jig is pristine, no bit wobble from abuse, etc....

I clamped it to a old flat ski I have, placed the paper jig underneath, lined it up using a bit in all 4 holes to ensure it was perfectly centered. Then I did it again, with another paper jig to verify. Both came out exactly @ 27.5 mm.

/cheers
    Last edited by Teh Poacher; 10-06-2009 at 03:43 PM.
    Crippled but free, I was blind all the time, I was learning to 'ski'.

The best backcountry advice ever given on the TGR forums:

Quote Originally Posted by skibee View Post
    Tits are a good thing, if making a good decision so you can live to see tits again is all that motivates you then so be it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Teh Poacher View Post
    The 5th hole is exactly 27.5 mm back (on center) measured from the centerline between the 2 front holes.

THANKS! I updated the pattern with the 5th hole and posted a new revision. Would you be willing to print it out and double check it for me?
    Thanks!

ps. I need more people to help out like "Teh Poacher" did...

Hey Jon,

Everything lines up perfectly. I clamped the jig to a ski, then slid the template under the jig. Until someone punches holes, there may be some question, but in my mind its 100% spot on.

/cheers
    Crippled but free, I was blind all the time, I was learning to 'ski'.

The best backcountry advice ever given on the TGR forums:

Quote Originally Posted by skibee View Post
    Tits are a good thing, if making a good decision so you can live to see tits again is all that motivates you then so be it!!!

bump -
    I added the Look pivot/axial template based on Summit's measurements above.

Can anyone verify this? I have absolutely no way to test this template!

ps. I'm still looking for mojo, jester, and freeride measurements or template
    Last edited by jondrums; 10-08-2009 at 10:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jondrums View Post
    bump -
    I added the Look PX template based on Summit's measurements above.

Can anyone verify this?
    Jong question...should this work with the PX 15? If so I will pull them out of the garage tommorrow and verify.

This thread is brilliant and was exactly what I was looking for. Not surprised to have found it on here. Thank you.

^^ answered my own question. The template works fine for the toe piece on the PX15, but not for the heel.

Anyone have a template for the PX15 racing bindings?

^^^ did you try both the pivot/axial and the axial jigs?