Page 56 of 70 FirstFirst ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 1727

Binding Mount Paper Templates

I use a Mac. I selected scaling at 100%. Ended up printing it 4 times to no avail. It auto rotated the pdf to the page.

Weird I just opened the vipec template from the link you posted and it’s totally different from the one I tried to print.
    But Ellen kicks ass - if she had a beard it would be much more haggard. -Jer

Quote Originally Posted by Chugachjed View Post
    I use a Mac. I selected scaling at 100%. Ended up printing it 4 times to no avail. It auto rotated the pdf to the page.

Weird I just opened the vipec template from the link you posted and it’s totally different from the one I tried to print.
    Sent you a copy of the one I have. All I had was there auto generated CL email. Let me know if you don’t receive it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chugachjed View Post

How off scale is the print?

Examples: If it's too small, ie measure 95mm instead of 100mm, print at 100/95=105%

If it's too large, ie measure 105mm instead of 100mm, print at 100/105=95%.
    Best regards, Terry
    (Direct Contact is best vs PMs)

SlideWright.com
    Ski, Snowboard & Tools, Wax and Wares
    Repair, Waxing, Tuning, Mounting Tips & more
    Add TGR handle to notes & paste 5% TGR Discount code during checkout: 1121TGR

It only printed the middle of the page and it was the two templates on top of each other. Got it under control.

Quote Originally Posted by STLHD View Post
    Sent you a copy of the one I have. All I had was there auto generated CL email. Let me know if you don’t receive it.
    Got it, thanks.

Found a template for Tyrolia Ambition mount; on Pugski of all places...
    https://www.pugski.com/threads/tyrol...-advice.10545/

Anyone have line of sight on a template for Rossignol 120 Axium DEMO binders?

Bump for a Marker Alpinist template. Looked back a couple pages and it sounds like a junk show using the toe of a king pin template due to the different pin line. Checking to see if anyone sourced one yet, not finding much on the webz.

Anybody have a line on a Plum Race 165/170/Oazo template? There are Plum paper templates floating around which work for the toes but not the heels. I can freehand the heels but would rather use a complete template if possible.

Hi guys! I'm back (sort of). Not spending a ton of time on TGR, but I would be more than happy to edit the first post to update it. I don't really have time to comb through the 50 pages to see what's up. If there is a volunteer to consolidate all the links to other templates, I can do the editing to the post. The pain in the neck the first time through was I couldn't find a good file hosting site for everything so I ended up using throwaway posts in padded room with attachments to get the files into the site. Not sure I have time for all that again, would be appreciated to do it that way so the links don't break over time.

^^^Solid people right there. Worth helping out for the collective for sure. Good to see you back Jon.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Hi guys!!! I need mounting papar template for Marker Alpinist.... can you help me???
    Thanks alot!!!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by lucknau View Post
    I used the image meter-man posted, traced the awesome design elements of Knut, to create a vector PDF version of the Shift MNC template, for multiple boot sole lengths.

Salomon/Atomic SHIFT MNC 13 Binding Template

Prints to scale if you set it up to print at 100% and your printer can do that.

Edit: Previous to 11/2/2018, the template was unverified, and the dimensions were wrong.

Verified at 295mm and 334mm BSL. To my eye, it's dead nuts on, but of course, you ought to do a test mount first, for peace of mind.

Edit: Small edits on 11/6/2018 to make to center line and BSL 2.5mm more accurate.

I've verified with my bindings and it turned out that front pin is not in "full front" position and could be moved ≈1,5mm forward. Did that and mounted fine.

Without printing out template and holding it up to the ski, is there a way to judge if existing holes in a ski will interfere with a new mount? For example buying a ski with two mounts for two different types of bindings, looking to add a third at a different BSL - what's the likelihood of having an issue drilling new holes?

Since the search function here is atrocious can anyone confirm the template for Tyrolia Attack2, specifically the 11s. Is there one here?

Does this Tyrolia/Head template on the Slidewright website work, which I believe is the same one above in the first post for Tyrolia...?

https://www.slidewright.com/powdergu...ing-templates/

Binding Mount Paper Templates

Quote Originally Posted by hryamzik View Post
    I've verified with my bindings and it turned out that front pin is not in "full front" position and could be moved ≈1,5mm forward. Did that and mounted fine.
    Over on the Shift nerdout thread there was an argument about where the button should be, because the factory jig is 1.5mm back (64.5mm) from my empirically derived spec (66mm). As a result I made the template match the jig, although I think it doesn't matter (hasn't mattered yet, anyway), because mine and others' are mounted just like yours. I don't like it 1.5mm back because the button makes less contact surface with the binding plate.
    Last edited by lucknau; 04-02-2019 at 01:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Soups View Post
    Since the search function here is atrocious can anyone confirm the template for Tyrolia Attack2, specifically the 11s. Is there one here?

Does this Tyrolia/Head template on the Slidewright website work, which I believe is the same one above in the first post for Tyrolia...?

https://www.slidewright.com/powdergu...ing-templates/
    I did the template for the Demo binding, and while this probably doesn't actually answer your question, I thought I'd note that on the demo version, the Attack 13 and the Attack2 13 [MNC] both share the same mounting pattern.

I'm pretty sure you're asking about the non-demo version.

The best option is simply to print out the template - after ensuring your scaling is correct.
    Then simply put the binding on the printed template. If the mount holes line up, you're probably fine.
    If you really want to be sure, mount to a scrap piece of wood.
    That is probably 15 additional minutes, and pretty much guarantees you will catch anything that's sketchy before whacking your skis. [2x4's at the borg are a few bucks, and that's a whole lot cheaper than your dentist-kind DPS's]

Quote Originally Posted by hick View Post
    Bump for a Marker Alpinist template. Looked back a couple pages and it sounds like a junk show using the toe of a king pin template due to the different pin line. Checking to see if anyone sourced one yet, not finding much on the webz.
    If you are going to use a paper template it would be real easy to use the kingpin one.

The heel screw pattern is different on the Kingpin vs. the Alpinist. Does anyone have a source for an Alpinist template? Touring binging used to come with paper templates but I don’t think they do anymore.

Holy crap - fantastic link! Quoted again so that people can bookmark the page if they like me had not. Thanks to Knut and you alike

anyone have a template for the Plum Yak?

Plum Yak 14 Binding Template

I received the Plum Yak 14 Binding Template from Plum.

Just email their website.

Quote Originally Posted by ma469c View Post
    I received the Plum Yak 14 Binding Template from Plum.

Just email their website.
    I take it that the Yak has a wider hole pattern than the Guide?

... Thom
    Galibier Design
    crafting technology in service of music

Searched the thread for an Alpinist template with no luck. Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Jongle View Post
    Searched the thread for an Alpinist template with no luck. Anyone?
    Yeah I didn't have any luck finding anything either. I just replaced my Kingpins with Alpinists, so my toe was a direct fit but I had to drill 4 new holes for the heel. I wasn't confident I could keep the heel squared up if I freehanded it, so I made this PDF for the heel. You could combine that with a Kingpin toe mounting plate. Only thing you'd need to deal with is getting the BSL right, but that shouldn't be too hard.

Hope this is helpful!