Page 64 of 69 FirstFirst ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 1723

Talking Looking for a Marker FDT Junior (demo/rental slider) template

Wow, this thread is amazing. Started in 2009 and 12 years later still going strong!

I hope someone can point me in the right direction: I bought a set of Marker FDT Junior (7.0) rental bindings off of Facebook Marketplace. I thought that would be a piece of cake to install, but they clearly want that job done by those with the drill jig, not the hobbyist enthusiast.

Per the manual in the box, I need the Marker W003H1T drill jig to drill holes per the FDT Junior Large hole pattern.

Anyone pretty please have the measurements for those? Or any suggestions on how to figure it out without the jig/hole pattern?

Many many thanks!
    Hagenaer

[selfish request]

This thread needs a refresh.

Jondrums, in all his glory, hasn't been posting and hasn't updated the first post in a few years. Newer models are missing. Knut's google drive link is amazing, but also not complete. It would be disastrous if links went dead....

Some superstar should combine Jondrums links with Knot's google drive and the other linked templates....

TGR needs a new hero.
    Best Skier on the Mountain
    Self-Certified
    1992 - 2012
    Squaw Valley, USA

How about this, I think I got most of them:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...Bh8/edit#gid=0

Anyone know what hole pattern the Dynafit adjustment plate use ?
    https://www.dynafit.com/en-us/adj-pl...-08-0000048786

Marker Duke PT template

Quote Originally Posted by cmor View Post
    How about this, I think I got most of them:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...Bh8/edit#gid=0
    Nice! Thank you.

Anyone have luck on the Marker Duke PT template, please. I am looking for one. Scanned the pages back a few years and dont see one.
    Last edited by d0wner; 11-08-2021 at 09:54 PM. Reason: Forgot title

Look NX 11? My kids bindings. Same as PX? PX 2? PX racing? Thanks
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

The easiest way to tell is to print the template you think that matches and drop the binding you're planning on mounting on it.
    It should be pretty obvious, pretty quickly if the pattern is the same.

(That doesn't guarantee the toe/heel spacing is correct, but it's a good start. I suspect that it's rare for bindings to use the same pattern, but have a different heel-toe spacing - though I admit I have almost no evidence to support that suspicion.)

Quote Originally Posted by jhyatt View Post
    Look NX 11? My kids bindings. Same as PX? PX 2? PX racing? Thanks
    Toe was the same. Heel was not.
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

Sadly have no printer so can not print a paper and compare but it "looks" like Jester/Griffon could be the same mount pattern as Kingpin 10/13?
    Could anyone confirm how it is?

Can I use the demo template on the none demo version of Tyrolia attack 13 ver 1

Hello, I am newbie here. I looked in the google drive that posted on here but I could not find a template for Tyrolia attack version 1 none demo. Could you point me to where I could get this paper template please? TIA
    Last edited by Ethanbt; 11-28-2021 at 08:37 PM. Reason: Correction

No you can't. Use the Tyrolia Head Alpine.

Quote Originally Posted by east bear fr View Post
    No you can't. Use the Tyrolia Head Alpine.
    Thank you easr bear, and thank you all. I went back and read somewhere between page 40 - 50 and found the answer to use regular Tyrolia/Head alpine.

Quote Originally Posted by LA-73 View Post
    Sadly have no printer so can not print a paper and compare but it "looks" like Jester/Griffon could be the same mount pattern as Kingpin 10/13?
    Could anyone confirm how it is?
    not the same.

Right, not the same.

Look Express

Does anyone have access to a look express (demo/rental) template? According to the manual i need a FCGF101 template which doesn't line up with the spx template i found on here and tried.

Anyone that has it is welcome to pipe up, but I'll just note that I don't recall seeing many/any demo templates other than mine the last few years. So, I don't expect anyone to come up with something you haven't already found.
    As I noted in the other thread where you posted, it's possible to create a template, if you're willing to invest some time and effort. But it will require some investment on your part in time and follow-up. And it won't be instant.

Having someone measure a jig would probably be helpful/quicker for toe/heel spacing - though it's totally possible to do without that.

If you are on the fence about mounting your own freaking skis... Do it!
    I bought that grey center finding tool on gear swap. Saves time and is more precise. Wish I had gotten it before.
    I mounted these pivots and the forward pressure was spot on first try both skis. Of course it's so much easier with new skis and bindings.
    I have probably mounted... 20 bindings now between my family and friends. Awesome
    I <heart> hot tele-moms

Quote Originally Posted by jhyatt View Post
    If you are on the fence about mounting your own freaking skis... Do it!
    I bought that grey center finding tool on gear swap. Saves time and is more precise. Wish I had gotten it before.
    I mounted these pivots and the forward pressure was spot on first try both skis. Of course it's so much easier with new skis and bindings.
    I have probably mounted... 20 bindings now between my family and friends. Awesome
    The NX10 mount pattern is the same as the Look PX/Axial 2. Just used that template to put NX10 on the wife's new Ripsticks. Can't say for sure that NX10 and NX11 are the same but it would be odd if they are not.

Mag rfconroy has a 3D printer and made me a centering jig just like that one. If anybody else is looking for one, try PMing him to see if he's willing to do some more. Price was very fair. Can confirm that using that tool got me to the beer-drinking phase of mount your own fucking skis way faster.

Some quick visual observations on Knut’s MTN/Backland template from using it yesterday:

- lateral spacing between screws is bang on for both heels and toes
    - toe fore/aft spacing between holes is about 1-1.5mm too short
    - heel fore/aft spacing between holes is about 1-1.5mm too long

I punched from center of the bottom two screw marks on the toe and heel and then adjusted by a mm or so for the upper screws. That set the bindings up further apart which seemed to yield the most accurate BSL measurement

I personally wouldn’t fully trust this template for a race binding that had zero adjustability but totally adequate for something that adjusts a few mms especially if you’re willing to be observant and tweak your punches a little bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by other grskier View Post
    well, in the three years i've been skiing i bet i can ski most anything those 'pro's' i listed can, probably

Took a look at the slidewright link for the sth2, im pretty sure its wrong: https://www.slidewright.com/powdergu...ing-templates/

The spacing fore aft on the slidewright link is 30mm, but to my eye its 31. I think these dimensions are reasonably close to the actual binding:

Name:  2021-12-14 12_15_26-DRW0001 (Active) - Creo Parametric.png
Views: 1836
Size:  8.9 KB

Anyone else encounter this? Appears the bindingfreedom template is correct, but the lines are so fat its impossible to get precise punches.

No. The shift has a five hole toe and I different hole patterns. And honestly if it was my first shift binding, have a tech set it up that knows how to do it or a mag from here so that if doesn’t eject you every 30 seconds. And if I was going to buy bindings for a 50/50 setup shift would be at the bottom of the list. Duke PT would be first and cast second. I’d find other models in between just to stay away from the shift. Have you read the endless pages of the shift thread? I have three duke pt sets of clamps all with zero problems from day one and they are bomber.

anyway. To answer your question, it’s no

Any paper templates for Armada Tracer? aka 22 Salomon MTN. The guys at the shop are convinced its a different jig than the the previous mtn's....

Update: found paper templates- still matches old MTN versions.
    Last edited by teamdirt; 12-31-2021 at 07:42 PM.

On the hunt for 'Look Team 4' mounting template for my lil dude
    I've searched the webs and combed the thread with no luck. TIA

Tyrolia Attack 14 (not demo).
    I've read this thread as carefully as humanly possible, and it seems like 2 years ago there was debate between the Binding Freedom and PowderGuide templates.
    I located each thanks to this thread, but since they aren't timestamped with revision histories, does anyone know the status?

Which is the best to use?

I do plan on a test mount, but maybe yall have accumulated some know-how.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aL6...1UGWBh-94/view

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0Sn...CwUSdBzoR0pFFg

Based on a printout, they look the same to me.

On different subject, my household has this thing called a Criquit Maker. It's a nice tool which we own for complete bullshit crafting reasons.

It seems like this thing should have an application in mounting my own fukcing skis.

https://cricut.com/en_us/machines/cr...ker-3-cat.html

Work for 10s also?

Does anyone have a templete for Atomic Shift 10, I see the 13s but not the 10, are they the same?