Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 55 56 57 58 59 60
Results 1,476 to 1,480 of 1480
    I picked up some Tyrolia Sx 7.5 for my 8 y/o. the template on page one doesn't seem to be a match, can anyone help?

Quote Originally Posted by iamTRuTH View Post
    I picked up some Tyrolia Sx 7.5 for my 8 y/o. the template on page one doesn't seem to be a match, can anyone help?
    Which holes don't seem to match up, and what model year? I recall that the 4.5 DIN junior bindings took the junior 94 jig, but that the 7.5 DINs use 92 adult jig, same as Attacks, Mojos, etc. The main difference is the 4.5 DIN heel holes being same width apart for front two and back two, whereas the 7.5s have the front two holes much closer together, same as the other adult bindings.

Quote Originally Posted by MRR11 View Post
    Which holes don't seem to match up, and what model year? I recall that the 4.5 DIN junior bindings took the junior 94 jig, but that the 7.5 DINs use 92 adult jig, same as Attacks, Mojos, etc. The main difference is the 4.5 DIN heel holes being same width apart for front two and back two, whereas the 7.5s have the front two holes much closer together, same as the other adult bindings.
    Front and back were all off. I reprinted the template and all holes matched, must of been a scaling issuing. Thanks MRR11 for the help.

To confirm:
    The Tyrolia template on the first page is compatible with the '19/20 Tyrolia SX 7.5 AC

Anyone notice that the Pivot/FKS binding freedom template scale reference is off slightly? I printed at 100% scale and the 20 cm reference is measuring 20.1 cm.

mounting question

I mounted a new pair of Salomon Warden MNC 11 demo bindings to a pair of Stockli laser AX. Just realized that the rear binding track is mounted slightly off-center/slanted and sits such that the front of the rear binding underfoot/under heel is properly centered, but behind the heel it veers gradually off-center to where the track sits about 3mm off at the very rear of the binding. Since the underfoot/heel portion is aligned at center is it necessary that I remount them? It occurs to me that with a wider ski this might not be a major thing, but this is a narrow-ish (78mm) frontsider. FWIW, I am a mellow cruiser, and am not going to be racing or skiing at speeds much above 40 mph. Please share any advisement/feedback/suggestions.