Page 43 of 56 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 1394
  1. #1051
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Posts
    10,798
    Quote Originally Posted by ski-wpk View Post
    Thanks. The G3 template worked for BD01s. G3 holes are front and middle holes on BD01s. Back holes are 3cm back from middle.
    Great. Sorry for the confusion.
    Don’t give up until.

  2. #1052
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    603
    Posts
    251
    Has anyone noticed anything odd related to the jester template and flexon boots?

    I did a test mount on wood prior to re-drilling and the template puts me forward 3+ mm based on the arrow on the boot. I'm trying to use existing heel holes so I'm only using the toe page at 326mm from the center line. The printed template is to scale. 3mm is not that big of a deal but I'm not sure whether I trust the template or boot.

  3. #1053
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    344
    Several of the templates on the first post are AWOL [dead].
    Was looking for an Axial2 120 template.

    It would also be nice if the descriptions were more "descriptive" for each link - that way you didn't have to open each to determine which template each is... ["Attachment 86257" doesn't tell you a lot. ]

    TIA!
    -Greg

  4. #1054
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    920
    Links I tried in the first post under Alpine are all dead. Cyclists in Atlanta beware.

    Bump

  5. #1055
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    idaho panhandle!
    Posts
    6,854
    ^Yep, I just checked them as well.
    WTF dumfee???

  6. #1056
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Posts
    10,798
    Quote Originally Posted by gregorys View Post
    Several of the templates on the first post are AWOL [dead].
    Was looking for an Axial2 120 template.

    It would also be nice if the descriptions were more "descriptive" for each link - that way you didn't have to open each to determine which template each is... ["Attachment 86257" doesn't tell you a lot. ]

    TIA!
    -Greg
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthop View Post
    Links I tried in the first post under Alpine are all dead. Cyclists in Atlanta beware.

    Bump
    Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    ^Yep, I just checked them as well.
    WTF dumfee???
    http://www.bindingfreedom.com/paper-tempaltes/
    ^'tempaltes' Heh
    Don’t give up until.

  7. #1057
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    North,NorthEast
    Posts
    2,497
    What am I missing.... I print the fks/pivot template out and my 20cm=8" scale comes out at 7-3/4", I change it to "borderless 8.5x11" and the scale comes out to 8-1/4" .... I don't see any other options to change the scale really, but I'm obviously missing something. I've scrolled through most of these 43 pages for an answer. Any hints? Jong away...

  8. #1058
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    idaho panhandle!
    Posts
    6,854
    Its in the setting on your printer when you open up the print screen. Can't remember exactly but I print with a Microsoft computer.

  9. #1059
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    North,NorthEast
    Posts
    2,497
    got it! So I just clicked on the link and tried printing straight from Microsoft edge, no Bueno.

    I just had to download the pdf, open it in Adobe Reader and select "print to scale=100%"

    jong... OUT

  10. #1060
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    idaho panhandle!
    Posts
    6,854
    Sweet, now post in MYOFS thread when done!

  11. #1061
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    sfbay
    Posts
    2,109
    Akkk!
    I just took a look at the first post and it looks like all the attached files are gone from the post. I didn't edit the post and remove them, so maybe an update of the forum software or something killed it. Anyone have an old version archived so I can recover which file was which? If not, I'll have to spend quite some time figuring out who verified each template - not that it matters that much anymore

  12. #1062
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    344
    I've got a Tyrolia Attack 13 demo template I've done in Illustrator. [It needs a professional re-make by someone with CAD - something like what PowerGuides does would be totally awesome. But all the measurements are on the template itself, so with just a printed version, someone could re-crank it in a few minutes.]

    I'm going to start a new thread with the PDF for the template there. If you want to add it to this thread, you're welcome to do so.

    -Greg

  13. #1063
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    N@
    Posts
    350
    Quote Originally Posted by jondrums View Post
    Akkk!
    I just took a look at the first post and it looks like all the attached files are gone from the post. I didn't edit the post and remove them, so maybe an update of the forum software or something killed it. Anyone have an old version archived so I can recover which file was which? If not, I'll have to spend quite some time figuring out who verified each template - not that it matters that much anymore
    Jon, about two years ago I saved the .PDFs of all of the alpine templates as well as both Duke templates that I'd be happy to send back over to you. Revision numbers are still saved as part of the original filename. I have 8 templates in all from your original post. Shoot me a PM if you'd like.

  14. #1064
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Idaho!
    Posts
    528
    Plum Yaks... anyone, anyone?
    Bueller? Bueller?

  15. #1065
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    sfbay
    Posts
    2,109
    I finally fixed the broken links on the first page. Somehow the attachments had gotten corrupted.

  16. #1066
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Sandy by the front
    Posts
    1,794
    Searched and no luck Salomon C-5 kids binding, there must be a template out there somewhere???

  17. #1067
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Vinyl Valley
    Posts
    1,030
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdude2468 View Post
    Searched and no luck Salomon C-5 kids binding, there must be a template out there somewhere???
    PM sent

  18. #1068
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    idaho panhandle!
    Posts
    6,854
    Quote Originally Posted by jondrums View Post
    I finally fixed the broken links on the first page. Somehow the attachments had gotten corrupted.
    Right on, thanks man!!

  19. #1069
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1

    most compatible alpine/touring binding patterns?

    I'm wanting to install inserts for an alpine binding and a touring binding onto a set of skis, and I'm wondering if anyone has researched which binding combinations play nicest with one another?
    For example, if I have Dynafit Radical 2s, which alpine binding would require the least amount of shifting in the patterns? I imagine that someone must have asked this same question already?

  20. #1070
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    50
    Just used the Marker Schizo template and it worked perfectly! As an FYI, I taped the toe/heel template together at the midsole point for my boots and then laminated the whole template with a cheap home laminator. You then have a fairly rigid template, no worry about wrinkles, rips, spills, etc.!

  21. #1071
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    1,054

    Binding Mount Paper Templates

    Does anyone know if the Duke / Baron / Tour template works for the DEMO version of the F12 Tour binding?

    It does
    Last edited by TransplantedFromRMNP; 12-14-2016 at 11:33 PM.
    stay outta my line

  22. #1072
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1

    Smile Marker Squire '17 demo template

    Hey guys, I've been looking for a binding template for the new (since season 2015-2016) Marker Squire '17 demo / rental.

    Can you guys help me out with a template so I can finally mount my bindings on my ski's?

    Thank you in advance!

  23. #1073
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    6

    Exclamation TLT RADICAL ST 2.0 TEMPLATE

    Dear people,

    I need a Dynafit tlt Radical ST 2.0 mounting template

    thanks!

  24. #1074
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Inside the Circle
    Posts
    1,783
    Quote Originally Posted by m46c16 View Post
    I'm wanting to install inserts for an alpine binding and a touring binding onto a set of skis, and I'm wondering if anyone has researched which binding combinations play nicest with one another?
    For example, if I have Dynafit Radical 2s, which alpine binding would require the least amount of shifting in the patterns? I imagine that someone must have asked this same question already?
    See post #592 in this thread (page 25 on my 'puter) and download the first link. I was just looking for this info because I'm looking at buying some previously mounted skis and want to know how my binding holes will line up with the original owner's. I remember this being in this thread but didn't have the download on my current computer. Problem solved.

  25. #1075
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Truckee, Ca
    Posts
    269
    Quote Originally Posted by LC View Post
    Toe: http://www.pdf-archive.com/2015/11/0...lc-2015-r1.pdf
    Heel: http://www.pdf-archive.com/2015/11/0...lc-2015-r1.pdf

    Notes: These templates are based on the original Kingpin template posted earlier in this thread, adjusted to place the midsole correctly and position the heel in the middle of its track (heel can adjust 12.75mm larger or smaller). I have no printer at my current location so these should be verified by someone. Layout has been copied without permission from Jondrums' templates on page 1 of this thread; he has no association with these templates (let me know if you have a problem with this). If anyone wants to improve these templates after checking them or change the layout, be my guest.
    For those mounting Kingpins I can verify LC's templates as accurate. Puts the boot center right on the line and the heal piece near the middle of the track. Holes are all spaced correctly. Thanks LC!

    I also tried these http://www.slidewright.com/ski-bindi...o-powderguide/ on a 2x4 and they located the boot center about 1cm forward and the heal piece rear of center on the track.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •