Page 63 of 70 FirstFirst ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 1728
    Quote Originally Posted by slowroastin View Post
    What template works with Marker Free Ten? Search bar said Jester, double checking first.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Im mounting a pair of Look SPX12 demo/rental. I have checked this massive thread but cant seem to find any template for them. I found something Rossi but that didn't work at all. The width between my holes are 33mm (give or take a few) both toe and heel. The distance between hole pairs are toe piece 92mm and heel 80mm. Anyone sitting on a template for this binding?

I'm guessing you looked at the Demo template I put up for the Axial 2? (It sounds like it's not even close.)
    I'd be glad to help you create one.
    It's not that hard.

You follow some steps to get measurements, and I'll crank the template. We might need 2-3 iterations before it's good, but it's really not that hard or even time-consuming.

Quote Originally Posted by slowroastin View Post
    Any templates work with Marker Free Ten? Search bar didn’t help.

Look here:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...yYY6Gg2a3Dd245

Measured from a previous mount with said binding has 120 mm from toe piece rear holes to rec line, and 115 mm from heal piece front holes to rec line. 92 and 80 mm seems accurate. Holes closest to rec line, toe and heel plate 32 mm apart. Holes furthest from rec line 35 mm apart.

Caveat. Not confirmed 100% that this puts BC at rec line with binding set to corresponding boot size though.

Anyone mount kingpins with inserts? Anything special I need to know?

Only mounted Kingpins once. Extremely sensitive plastic in the heel plate. Be careful so you dont thread to far when adjusting forward pressure. But if you already have them mounted and just are changing the holes into inserts I dont see any problems there

Here we go again! Im mounting ATK Crest 10 (Hagan Pure 10 is the same binding branded for the american market). ATK are very generous and provide a paper template themselves. https://www.atkbindings.com/wp-conte...-crest8-10.pdf The problem is that the template is not made to mount according to boot center line and with a bsl-measurement to adapt. I find it extremely complicated to find a way to get the boot center properly and totally vertical down to the ski so therefore I prefer proper paper templates. Does anyone know of one?

the most beautiful place in the whole wide world
    Searched with no luck. Anyone have a template for Tyrolia SLR 7.5 AC junior binders? there is a demo plate involved. thanks!

pdf template for Marker Duke PT

Quote Originally Posted by Spyderjon View Post
    I can make you a pdf one if you PM me your sole length and email address.
    Hi!
    Could you make a pdf template for Marker Duke PT and BSL 305 mm?
    I couldnt write a private message, my email - vk51 a yandex dot ru
    Thanks a lot.

Atomic M10/L10 demo paper template

Instead of me(new member) filtering thru the pages, does anyone have a link for an Atomic M10/L10 demo binding template?

Anyone know of a template for Marker Free 200? The binding is really not new

Marker 4.5 junior bindings paper template

Hi,

Does anyone here have these?

Many thanks

Dynafit Superlite 150/175 templates. Just a scan of the templates and a ruler for scale

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xsm...ew?usp=sharing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	superlite_template.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	767.2 KB 
ID:	375244  

the most beautiful place in the whole wide world
    Looking for a template for Look/Rossi/Dynastar NX7. I've searched with no luck. Wondering if it shares the PX pattern? thanks.

what template works for Atomic Z12?

The Atomic Z12 has been around a long time, maybe something else works for it? it has the 3 point toe

I paid about $35 new and need to mount then on my Olin Mark VI SL Comps

Edit...found it in a Saloman template

Hey Folks - Wanted to add a dimensioned drawing I did for ATK template, as well as add a quick question.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ATK.png 
Views:	104 
Size:	61.3 KB 
ID:	384471

The standard Tyrolia/Head template will work for the attack GW correct?
    "Poop is funny" - Frank Reynolds

www.experiencedgear.net

Quote Originally Posted by rfconroy View Post
    ......The standard Tyrolia/Head template will work for the attack GW correct?
    Yep

Do the Guardians share toe holes with any other bindings? I was hoping to swap between Wardens and Guardians with some inserts but it looks like they don’t share a toe mount.

Why? I have several pairs of already drilled skis. Wouldn’t mind the weight savings of ditching the Guardians for days I’m not planning on bringing skins (most days). Don’t want to move the mount point though because I like them where they are.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasGortex View Post
    Do the Guardians share toe holes with any other bindings? I was hoping to swap between Wardens and Guardians with some inserts but it looks like they don’t share a toe mount.

Why? I have several pairs of already drilled skis. Wouldn’t mind the weight savings of ditching the Guardians for days I’m not planning on bringing skins (most days). Don’t want to move the mount point though because I like them where they are.
    No. But download some templates and print them out. Something will work.

Is the Salomon template in the first post compatible with STH2 or only older STH/916 bindings?

Quote Originally Posted by Pinned View Post
    Is the Salomon template in the first post compatible with STH2 or only older STH/916 bindings?
    That link is for the older STH/916 hole pattern.

Here's a link for the STH2/Warden template: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1maC...gb1PXF1e1/view

Quote Originally Posted by skimaxpower View Post
    That link is for the older STH/916 hole pattern.

Here's a link for the STH2/Warden template: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1maC...gb1PXF1e1/view
    Thank you - ended up taking my own measurements off the binding last night which worked OK. This will be good to have in the future, saving it.

Does anyone have a template for Ski Trab? Specifically, Titan Vario.2. I've been looking everywhere and can't seem to find even a jig.

What hole pattern does Dynafit adjustment plate use ?
    https://www.dynafit.com/en-us/adj-pl...-08-0000048786