Page 60 of 70 FirstFirst ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 1727
    I picked up some Tyrolia Sx 7.5 for my 8 y/o. the template on page one doesn't seem to be a match, can anyone help?

Quote Originally Posted by iamTRuTH View Post
    I picked up some Tyrolia Sx 7.5 for my 8 y/o. the template on page one doesn't seem to be a match, can anyone help?
    Which holes don't seem to match up, and what model year? I recall that the 4.5 DIN junior bindings took the junior 94 jig, but that the 7.5 DINs use 92 adult jig, same as Attacks, Mojos, etc. The main difference is the 4.5 DIN heel holes being same width apart for front two and back two, whereas the 7.5s have the front two holes much closer together, same as the other adult bindings.

Quote Originally Posted by MRR11 View Post
    Which holes don't seem to match up, and what model year? I recall that the 4.5 DIN junior bindings took the junior 94 jig, but that the 7.5 DINs use 92 adult jig, same as Attacks, Mojos, etc. The main difference is the 4.5 DIN heel holes being same width apart for front two and back two, whereas the 7.5s have the front two holes much closer together, same as the other adult bindings.
    Front and back were all off. I reprinted the template and all holes matched, must of been a scaling issuing. Thanks MRR11 for the help.

To confirm:
    The Tyrolia template on the first page is compatible with the '19/20 Tyrolia SX 7.5 AC

Anyone notice that the Pivot/FKS binding freedom template scale reference is off slightly? I printed at 100% scale and the 20 cm reference is measuring 20.1 cm.

mounting question

I mounted a new pair of Salomon Warden MNC 11 demo bindings to a pair of Stockli laser AX. Just realized that the rear binding track is mounted slightly off-center/slanted and sits such that the front of the rear binding underfoot/under heel is properly centered, but behind the heel it veers gradually off-center to where the track sits about 3mm off at the very rear of the binding. Since the underfoot/heel portion is aligned at center is it necessary that I remount them? It occurs to me that with a wider ski this might not be a major thing, but this is a narrow-ish (78mm) frontsider. FWIW, I am a mellow cruiser, and am not going to be racing or skiing at speeds much above 40 mph. Please share any advisement/feedback/suggestions.

test

test post

rossi binding template help

Hi, can anyone point me to a template for some Rossi "110" bindings for an older pair of Bandits, neither of the Look templates seem to fit....Thanks in advance!

A pic of the binding would probably be helpful, several perhaps to show more detail. [Good ones, not blurry from 25 feet away in the dark.] Perhaps someone else will know from that description, I'm not much of a Rossi guy, but it certainly doesn't ring a bell for me. Or, perhaps identify the binding from some google image results and post the link to that picture?

Of course, sorry for the lack of detail. Here is a link https://www.playitagainsports.com/pr...hoCFcQQAvD_BwE

to the ski/binding combo I'm talking about. I know you guys are more into newer/higher end stuff....I will try to get some pics and post more info. It's the heel piece I can't seem to line up. Screw holes are about 110mm apart fore/aft and about 45mm apart laterally. Toe piece seems to line up to the FKS template, or the Look/axial 2 template. (several toe pieces seem similar?) Thanks!

Looks like Look NX to me.

Try SoooL's hint first.

...But the screw measurements seem pretty similar to the Axial2 demo template I did some time ago, at least the heel.
    But mine's a demo binding, so it's not very useful to you. Here it is, just in case.
    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...paper-template

If you look up-thread [and I think Slidewright has a thread that describes how-to too.] you can probably crank out your own template - if you can't find a good version here.
    In any case, I'd probably mount onto a 2x4 first, unless you're pretty adventurous. [i.e. Don't care a lot if you screw up a pair of skis and at best have to re-mount, or at worst, trash the skis.]

I use Illustrator to do my templates. [I've never ever used any CAD stuff, and doing this in CAD is way overkill anyway. So why waste the time and effort.]
    Doing it in something like Illustrator or CAD makes iterating through changes, moving around, say 0.5mm or less, pretty easy.

I can go from just the binding in hand to a Illustrator template in probably 30-45m, start to finish now.

HTH

OPE, got it sorted, operator error, as usual. Thank you for the replies!!!

Looking for a printable template for look nx 11 to mount my mothers skis

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

without searching through everything, I'm on the hunt for the old G3 Targa template - or a jig if you've got one
    I didn't believe in reincarnation when I was your age either.

Quote Originally Posted by ~mikey b View Post
    without searching through everything, I'm on the hunt for the old G3 Targa template - or a jig if you've got one
    Like this?
    https://www.genuineguidegear.com/sit...ate%200506.pdf

yes

Quote Originally Posted by motogreg View Post
    Of course, sorry for the lack of detail. Here is a link https://www.playitagainsports.com/pr...hoCFcQQAvD_BwE

to the ski/binding combo I'm talking about. I know you guys are more into newer/higher end stuff....I will try to get some pics and post more info. It's the heel piece I can't seem to line up. Screw holes are about 110mm apart fore/aft and about 45mm apart laterally. Toe piece seems to line up to the FKS template, or the Look/axial 2 template. (several toe pieces seem similar?) Thanks!
    Double check, but the look_px_axial2_paper_template_R3.pdf template on page one of this thread should do the trick for you.

Binding Mount Paper Templates

I am starting to think about making 3d printable jigs that a user would insert brass fittings to use in guiding drill bits. Has anyone seen anything like this? I want it to be free and available for anyone who needs it. Maybe link to some print to order sites for those that dont have access to a 3d printer or one with the necessary foot print. The idea is a two piece print with the ability to use toothed overlaps to get your BSL.
    Someone once told me that I ski like a Scandinavian angel.

Quote Originally Posted by alfajores View Post
    I am starting to think about making 3d printable jigs that a user would insert brass fittings to use in guiding drill bits. Has anyone seen anything like this? I want it to be free and available for anyone who needs it. Maybe link to some print to order sites for those that dont have access to a 3d printer or one with the necessary foot print. The idea is a two piece print with the ability to use toothed overlaps to get your BSL.
    Someone already did this in the mount your own fucking skis thread. Look that up.

You'd want something harder than brass for the guides. Drill bushings are a thing you can buy off the shelf. Use a removable one so you can move it around and you don't need to buy a million of them.

Marker 4.5 template

Looking around for a Marker 4.5 binding mounting template. This is a kids binding, not sure if this makes it unusual when it comes to mounting templates.

The name of the binding i Marker 4.5, but could it be they go under another name to? should I look for a mounting template for the Marker 4.5 kids binding, but under another name?

Any input much appreciated!

/Dan

Quote Originally Posted by galibier_numero_un View Post
    I made a minor adjustment to my Vipec template and uploaded it.

I noticed that the heel wasn't centered within it's adjustment range. It was biased slightly "long", meaning that if you mounted for (say) 300, a 306 BSL would be in the center of the length adjustment range.

http://galibierdesign.com/images/oth...Vipec_Thom.pdf

... Thom
    Thom

is this still good? is it the same for the Tecton?

I can't glean 60 pages. Does anyone know whether the G3 ION and G3 ION LT 12 have the same screw pattern?
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Question Kingpin werks 12 mounting template

Hi, does anyone have access to a link to enable me to print off a paper template to assist with mounting this type of Marker binding? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by schindlerpiste View Post
    I can't glean 60 pages. Does anyone know whether the G3 ION and G3 ION LT 12 have the same screw pattern?
    Yep. Zed is the same pattern as well.

Only difference is the Demo versions, which have a longer heel track and therefore longer spacing on the heel holes.

Quote Originally Posted by HAB View Post
    Someone already did this in the mount your own fucking skis thread. Look that up.

You'd want something harder than brass for the guides. Drill bushings are a thing you can buy off the shelf. Use a removable one so you can move it around and you don't need to buy a million of them.
    any further hits to find this post? ...I admit it I'm a search jong.