Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Washington Winter Storm Warning fun

any PNW mags gonna be at Alpental or Xtal tomorrow? I'm taking the day off for what will surely be a most epic day of skiing.

18" of new in the last 48 with it still pounding sounds too good to pass up.

I'd be at xtal if I weren't off to Utah to catch the storm hitting them!

Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by hitmanbob View Post
    any PNW mags gonna be at Alpental or Xtal tomorrow? I'm taking the day off for what will surely be a most epic day of skiing.

18" of new in the last 48 with it still pounding sounds too good to pass up.

I'll be up at Alpental in the AM most likely. Anyone know if Chair 2 opened at all today?

Yes C2 did spin today. I went up for the afternoon and it was still fun but it was pretty shitted up by the time I got there. A little heavy down below too, I think it got pretty warm at times.

Oh well, BC will be off the hook if its open.

no clue. I'll be up there most of the day. Grey helmet, black sleeves and grey vest, on bro's with mismatched bases. I'm lookin for someone to ski the BC since I'll more than likely be by myself

Today at Crystal was sick all the classic lines were slayed
    I will be in the area tomorrow but I dont know if Im going to ride resort or go touring?
    Shameless spam: Trip reports and Gear reviews and if you want to support what I do follow me on Instagram @KyleMiller411

Skied Mission today, 20-24 in of new, bottom was heavy then lighter towards the top. Easy to bury the tips but still face shots were all over the place and still snowing like hell, no wind so Friday looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by hitmanbob View Post
    any PNW mags gonna be at Alpental or Xtal tomorrow?
    Quote Originally Posted by twodogs View Post
    Hey Phill, why don't you post your tax returns, here on TGR, asshole. And your birth certificate.

Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    Says the guy who slept in today.

Quote Originally Posted by farmguy View Post
    Skied Mission today, 20-24 in of new, bottom was heavy then lighter towards the top. Easy to bury the tips but still face shots were all over the place and still snowing like hell, no wind so Friday looks good.
    SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!!
    Dont let the westies hear of this ever! You want face shots tomorrow and Saturday?
    As far as they know our little hill in the backyard never gets any real snow. Keep it on the DL.

Quote Originally Posted by spindrift View Post
    Says the guy who slept in today.
    thats ok I hear they opened 2 hrs late anyways
    Quote Originally Posted by twodogs View Post
    Hey Phill, why don't you post your tax returns, here on TGR, asshole. And your birth certificate.

doughboyshredder Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bedoe View Post
    SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!!
    Dont let the westies hear of this ever! You want face shots tomorrow and Saturday?
    As far as they know our little hill in the backyard never gets any real snow. Keep it on the DL.
    dude, no need to worry, we all know what 24 inches on top of nothing equals.

At Xtal for the big mountain comp, 18 is complete under-reporting. Still puking, still freshies to be had at 3:00. I stumbled upon entire runs on my ski out that had not been touched yet. Unreal day.

I'm in all neon green, come say hi. (Nadia)

Talking

I am going to work tomorrow.

I'm being forced to take a day off work tomorrow. Oh well

Quote Originally Posted by bfree View Post
    Yes C2 did spin today. I went up for the afternoon and it was still fun but it was pretty shitted up by the time I got there. A little heavy down below too, I think it got pretty warm at times.

Oh well, BC will be off the hook if its open.
    Does the collective think it's reasonable to set our standards this high? Because I was up there at 10 am and thought today was unbelievable.
    that's all i can think of, but i'm sure there's something else...

Spent today studying and an exam tomorrow, booooooo. Ill try to make up for it this weekend at hope on the slopes. Going to go the distance and ski all night. Oh and not start puking due to undercooked food at 1 am.

I'll be up @Crustal carving groimers with the groms and mom.

It's the toque, st00pid.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Today at Alpental was Re-god-damn-diculous! Bluebird with 14" (min) of light, fresh snow. Great day even though I had to quit early to get back to work. I suck at taking pictures, but at least their are skiers in them.

Buke lovin' the snow.

Non mag Eric's first time in the Alpental BC.

Damn. Yesterday at this time I was going to try to head south and make it to Alpy today, but then I got caught in a web of statistics and shell scripts. I was all right with my little data-analyzing dereliction of powder duties until I saw this. Now my heart is black.

SO MUCH HATE.

Alpental this morning was insano good.

Just amazingly good.

Really.

I can't stress this enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Those pics are beautiful.
    Stood upon a mountaintop.
    Walked barefoot in the Snow.

What an insanely awesome day. SOOOO much fluffy light snow. did a few laps down the near backcountry. Then boot packed up to 261 and skied that down. continued to shred the untouched practically till 230 when I left

doughboyshredder Guest
    Today was sick, I just wish I hadn't exposed a rock with my ass on the first big drop of the year. Fuck my butt hurts. So bad.

Damn those pics of alpy bc look sick! Last night it was torture staring up from the lower runs but that was some of the best night skiing Ive had in a while. Crystal today was really fun today but super crowded. I'd never seen northway lift with a long line before today. I don't know if they ever got south open. It wasn't open all morning

Gonads wasn't hard to spot in the all neon green.