Gigantic-ass heli sticker

Owens -

The giant "heli" sticker (the very large die-cut, original TGR logo sticker slapped on helis and the backs of trucks) is no longer available on the site. Will it ever be available again? Is there a leftover stash in Jackson?

How's about patches too?

thanks.

buuuuuuump

owens/frozen - i would still like to figure out something regarding making these types of die-cut decals for you guys. just give me the word and i'll make up some samples. thanks!

xboat, if they don't have any more of these stickers or won't make any more, could you make one of your "samples" for me? I'd pay.

Also, if I were to commission you to make bumper stickers for my work...what would we be talking in terms of units? Specifically, if I were to have you make something, what would be the minimum number you could make?

sorry mang, i don't do any screenprinting and my sources are no longer for large run type stuff.

i have my own vinyl cutter and have been trying to get something together with TGR. i think that people would buy the stickers if they were available....

as soon as i hear from someone there, i'm sure we can figure something out.

they had some that were about 1' x 2' at wildernest sports in teton village when i was there in July

Okay, is/or will TGR be selling this sticker again? Or do I need to do some digging to find them at shops?