Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Vaporizing Pipe!

Went over to a friend's house to pick up my big bag of dank and he had one. I'm buying one. https://www.vaporgenie.com/
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

I've got one, super easy to use, and no fucking smell, at all. It comes in a chillum version, thats what I have.

You guys smoke pot ??
    Took me like 10 minutes to figure out how to change this shit

No, they vaporize it.

Go Volcano, booner.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley View Post
    Go Volcano, booner.
    If you wanna drop 4 bills

You guys too good for this ???
    Took me like 10 minutes to figure out how to change this shit

Quote Originally Posted by bmg97 View Post
    You guys too good for this ???
    That's more my style, small and well made. Don't like big bongs for some reason, probably cause the smoke goes stale with long slow rips.

Last edited by karpiel; 02-28-2009 at 01:07 PM.

Thanks, booner -- the Bocote is now mine.

luxx ehhh......i like roor

Also have a good friend who has one of these VaporGenie's....haven't tried it out yet, but very interested. Butane crack torch or does a Bic work?

I've had one for a few years. A old school one, Basiclly a soddering gun, glass chillum and 2 feet of tubing. It work OK, job gets done, but something unsatisfying about it. I like smokey exhales.

Edit: ps. Save the leftovers, I hear there is enough potency left for brownies.
    Last edited by My Pet Powder Goat; 02-28-2009 at 04:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    Thanks, booner -- the Bocote is now mine.
    Which one is the Bocote? I don't see it.

Also, on the site, I saw this:

If you want your local smokeshop to carry the VaporGenie, please ask them to. If your store places a wholesale order (at least 10) on your recommendation, we will give you a free VaporGenie. Also, we are open to providing commissions for VG enthusiasts that initiate wholesale orders to retail stores.
    So if someone would put together a group buy, they could get a free one. I'd prefer to not order the thing directly and be in somebody's computer, but I would definitely and defiantly be in if there was a group buy.

Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    I've had one for a few years. A old school one, Basiclly a soddering gun, glass chillum and 2 feet of tubing.
    You've got to post a picture of that fuckin' thing!!

The brownie question was brought up last night, but nobody was sure...I figured fuck it, no loss in trying. And no, I am definitely not too good for a bong rip.
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Sorry, you blew it with that. If that can happen, no thanks. No V word allowed.

tag: iceman vaporizes pot in jeans
    Congrats, mags! We collected 1030.68! for birdman!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuckerman View Post
    No is that like whne I come on your mosms face whle you lick my ballsss???

Quote Originally Posted by rdennhs View Post
    luxx ehhh......i like roor
    Are you a famous swimmer?

my roommate has one.. makes like ziploc bags of vapors and it smells more like popcorn than weed

Quote Originally Posted by East Coast View Post
    makes like ziploc bags of vapors
    um, what?

Quote Originally Posted by East Coast View Post
    my roommate has one.. makes like ziploc bags of vapors and it smells more like popcorn than weed
    How high are you right now?

You can, the high isn't as good as using fresh weed in your brownies

A co-worker busted one these out last week... German Precision at its finest.

The Volcano Vaporization System releases flavors and active ingredients from plant material through vaporization by hot air. With the vaporization technique hot air passes through the plants. During this process the flavoring and active ingredients will be set free through controlled temperature 130°C (266°F) to 230°C (446°F). Due to the specific vaporization temperature of the plant material the ingredients are released into the air and can subsequently be inhaled.

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    Went over to a friend's house to pick up my big bag of dank and he had one. I'm buying one. https://www.vaporgenie.com/
    My old college roommate invented the Vapor Genie.

He's a good guy... support him!!

In the past (college) I tried quite a few vapes... the best IMHO is the vapor bros.

http://www.vaporbrothers.com/

yes, the volcano is sweet but damn expensive. on usage afterwards: my buddy cooks up his used in butter and it makes great cookies, 12 hours in the airport = 1 cookie. Maybe not quite as good as fresh but still definitely worth it.
    "The world is a very puzzling place. If you're not willing to be puzzled you just become a replica of someone else's mind." Chomsky

"This system make of us slaves. Without dignity. Without depth. No? With a devil in our pocket. This incredible money in our pocket. This money. This shit. This nothing. This paper who have nothing inside." Jodorowsky

I think you have to use so much leftovers that it makes the brownies taste like shit. That's all here-say though. Anyone tried it?

Swine, we have a Vapor Brothers in our room. I love it but it helps us be high way too much. So...it's fuckin great.
    "She loved snow...That was the simple objective, being airborne, up longer, higher, more casually and with more fuckoff elegance than anyone else...Such endeavours require a kind of egotism, a near autistic narrowness. Everything conspires against you, the habits of physics, the impulse to flee and you're weighted down by every dollop of commonsense ever dished up. Everyone will tell you your goal is impossible, pointless, stupid, wasteful. This idiot resolve is all you have."
    -Tim Winton

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie_ripper View Post
    I think you have to use so much leftovers that it makes the brownies taste like shit. That's all here-say though. Anyone tried it?

Swine, we have a Vapor Brothers in our room. I love it but it helps us be high way too much. So...it's fuckin great.

Use the scraps to make cannabutter then use the butter in the brownies.
    http://www.smokingwithstyle.com/potbutter.htm

Potent butter is the best thing ever, spread it on a sandwich and take it to work, cook shit with it and take it to work. Good stuff.