Gettin' drunk without drinking (NSR)

Anyone seen one of these things?

Alcohol Without Liquid

Fucking rookies. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Someone once asked me if I thought I could quit drinking for say a month. I said no. I like the taste of certain beverages too much. Getting drunk is merely a by product. I'm not willing to part with these things. To me, it would be like never eating steak again. Everything in moderation though.

Inhaling alcohol would ruin that for me. This is getting drunk merely for the sake of getting drunk. Sure that's great sometimes, but the lack of taste seems to go against my saying: Life's too short to drink cheap alcohol. I want sensual satisfaction with that beverage.
    "I knew in an instant that the three dollars I had spent on wine would not go to waste."

If you work in a laboratory, you can accomplish the same thing with a skin permeable liquid and ethanol

and its cheep too!

im with arty on this one. nothing like the tasts of a belvedere + tonic. mmmm, its 9:08am and i wish i was drunk

Only $3000,Wow I've got to get one,it only costs $1000 more than my car!Fuck getting skis & passes this season!

I think there are many better tasting refreshments than alcohol & it is an acquired taste ,& have I acquired a taste for it! I agree only I was hitting the Grey Goose last night to celebrate my Bros joining my quiver.
    Calmer than you dude

G H B
    "It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds."

Quote:

"The AWOL Vaporizer has a built-in safety device because it takes about 20 minutes to inhale one vaporizer shot of alcohol. It is not something people are going to get very drunk on."

NEXT!

Well for those of you who are too lazy to drink, here is another option."

The effect on an alcohol enema will vary. The initial dose (as mentioned above) will hit as hard as if it were mainlined, and then rapidly redistribute itself through the body's water. So you get a much sharper peak than if you had been drinking, which then drops over some period of time (10 - 30 min.) to the same type of effect as if drinking had occurred. The dropping off effect does not happen when you have been drinking, of course, and cannot happen if there is still significant alcohol in the enema to cause continual absorption."

Here is the whole article if you want the recipe:

http://members.aol.com/spyralfox/alcenem.html
    If carrots got you drunk; rabbits would be fucked up.

- Mitch Hedberg

Originally posted by TheDingleberry
    G H B
    remember the good old days when you could pick it up at your local GNC?