Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Going in gay

Going in gay

"Going in gay" - when a skier goes switch ...from uuuu.org, the Ufficial Utah Urban Underground Guide to SLC

The guide goes on to describe that a typical trip to Utah is so much more than just skiing. You can come to the big city and get jumped by midgets, get free seats to see the Celtics fall asleep in the 4th and lose (yes, really) to the Jazz, and then make a low speed getaway from the city's finest.

These three hoodlums (Phish, SheRa, Blurrrrrrred)

Made the midnight run to crash at the Goldminer's Daughter with this hawt babe (Lone Star)

And get some of this

Seriously, we came to ski some park, heard it was radtastical. So we spent most of the day hitting this uber-cool feature

But Lone Star said that all those bombs going off and interrupting our sleep meant we should ski someplace called Keyhole. It's a big secret, so don't tell anybody about it, mmmmkay? After that we went to Solitude. It's just a short skin away.

These photos of Lone Star confirm a loose aggressive style of play. This pirahana has gobbled up the nit for dindins.

Here's Blurred, the great white shark - beware the orange dorsal

And then we have our very own Phish, every table needs one

These images are so awesome that you'll have to give me all the money in your wallet if you want a copy. The camera settings used are highly technical and top secret, so don't even ask. All rights reserved and stuff.
    Last edited by SheRa; 02-22-2009 at 03:46 PM.
    Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.
    Henry David Thoreau

advres Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SheRa View Post
    These three hoodlums (Phish, SheRa, Blurrrrrrred)
    Nice gaper gap, blurred.

Looks like an awesome time was had by all. good stuff!

Day glow does show up in the photos, Wow.

Nice TR

Great images. thanks for the vicarious thrill.

Looks like ya'll had a good time. Excellente.
    I've got more suits than Liberace, but less than Eastvailhucker.

This TR is mmmmmokay.

It would have been much better if Blurred was wearing that crazy fur hat from last year instead of that rednecky hunters cap.

Nice icthyological spread, Madam Ra.

Lovely pics. Also, lovin the steeze.
    go Go GO!

23-24: 36. 22-23: 56. 21-22: ?. 20-21: 10+?. 19-20: 79. 18-19: 86! 17-18: 80. 16-17: 56. 15-16: 40. 14-15: 33. 13-14: 56ish. 12-13: 51. 11-12: 65. 10-11: 69. 09-10: 65.

So much pink!!
    Can't decide what's sexier

or

Glad you guys had fun! Wish I had been there
    Great pics Mir!!!!!!

Good stuff, jealous as usual.

No doubt many many sick pictures,

but I must ask, what the hell is happening here?

You're getting better looking, Mir.

Nice shots. Not sure I get the faux-Bogner thing with the fellas.

Looks like a good time was had, way to get it done.

all those pics were of Alta and none were of Solitude right? ok stick to that story please! thanks
    Points on their own sitting way up high

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Quote Originally Posted by MacDaddy View Post
    all those pics were of Alta and none were of Solitude right? ok stick to that story please! thanks
    CHOOOO CHOOOO!!!! WE ONLY RIDE THE PAIN TRAIN!!!! IF IT AIN'T OFF THE HIGH-T ITS NOT SKIING!!!!

mir those pics of phish at the end are fucking amazing!!!! definitely my favorites.

that face was so beautiful-- short but delightful turns and perfect for playing in front of the camera. thanks for takin all the pics and nice work

Sick. Awesome bluebird powder stoke.

So I left my house one day for East Vail.
    Spun a lap with Jackson. We decided to call it.......went to W_G house to chill.
    Moghadishu informs us it nuked in Utard. Called SheRa and Burnhard.......
    One of them rallied. She met us in Vail. We left in the dark of night for AAAALLLTTAAAAA.

Couple thousand Natty Ices later, we stroll into LoneStars dorm room at the GMD. Takes LS like about an hour to actually compute that we're all up in his grizzle6.

We drink a few more, and we all pass out to LS and his appreciation of ocean wave audio he plays at night on his laptop. (when he's not posting as Jer)
    Dreamed I was getting towed into Jaws the whole night....not sure why. Anyway, woke up to a lightening storm, which was weird cuz it was snowing, or maybe they were terrorists....but fuck it......it woke me up and I felt like a bucket of dicks. Ah shit, lets go skiing.
    Go out to Collins and there's about 80 billion people in line. Mogulcat had about 3. Lets go there. Go up and like ski and shit. Back down to Collins. Mogadishu and I go up and get first down your Moms backside I think it was called. Got completely tub girl'd out. That was sweet. Went and got first down your moms GLORY HOLE I think it's called. Rolled back to Mogulcat to tee up a Keyhole lap. Totally like got mad dawg 20/20'd by the HCAC, they were puttin' out some sketchy character illuminati vibe......we smiled, but it was more like reverse psychology upside down frown all up in your Bad News steeze.
    Inverted all that classic rock and lapped up keyhole like a dog.

Tee'd up Suprizzle6 for like the rest of the day, it was good.
    Met magic Mtn Pinhead I believe it was, and was great to see how stoked he and his Fam were on the sport.
    Went down to Salty City and ate some Chinese until they kicked us out for grubbing all their food. Oh yeah, kidnapped LS to come ski SorryDude with us the next. Couldn't get the intrawebz to work, but god damn it we tried for hours so we could pm iceman skis in jeans. Never happened. We really tried though man. CEREALLY.

However, we once realized again why we think it sucks there. Tell everyone to go elsewhere.
    We are chillin.........

SheRa lookin' good YO

Dropped of LS, and went and did some shopping. After about 2 hours, we found this place with lots of SWEET gear.

Plan was to roll out and hit the Celtics/Jazz game. Ate dinner, and walked to the Energy Salt Solutions Palace I think it was called. Walking down the sidewalk out front of the game, a little Mexican I think thought I called him a beaner cuz I saw someone wearing a Celtics coat and I proclaimed "BeanTown!"
    Hispanic dude hits me in the chest. I keep walking, and he hits me again. I tell him that will be the last time. He and his buddies start talking badly about skiing......apparently they're into dragging knuckles.
    Dude wearing Celtics coat happens to be friends with lil Hispanic toolbox.
    He informs me that skiers who go in "backwards", are in fact "going in gay".
    Little did he know that would be inspiration for a TGR thread title.
    Lil hispanic napolean inferiority complex douche gets in my face again pushing me.....I plant his head in the nearest tree feature. Apparently he's dating this white dude that likes to tackle and double-team dudes from beyond.
    2-on-1.....THAT'S what I call "GOING IN GAY".
    White guy and I wrestle around while hispanic napolean is wrapped around my waist like a climbing harness. White dude finds out I'm stronger than him while we wrestle. He knows he's about to meet Chuck Norris. Luckily Hispanolean gets me in an awkward position while white flowbee beard guy gets a lucky kick to my face. He gets me right in the eye.
    He runs inside like a little girl into the game. His hispanic lover scurries into the night like the cockroach he is.
    MY eye

Security finds white flobee beard guy inside. SheRa gets a pic of the
    coward. Anyone recognize this guy? He is the type to dog pile on someone,
    learn he's about to get his ass kicked, and run kicking and screaming like a little girl. When questioned by the authorities, he says "do I look like the type to fight"? and plays a perfect innocent little snake. Apparently they realized you were lying after watching the tape....moron.
    Reward on the first people to identify him.

All I wanted to do was watch the game. After about 2 quarters of questioning, they arrest white flowbee coward guy and haul him off to jail.
    Guessing they realized how much of a liar he is after seeing the security camera vid.
    Then,
    Greg Meyer, head of security pulls the class act move, and comps us GREAT seats where we chill, and we proceed to watch the Jazz beat the Celtics with a bag of ice on my eye. Go ahead, I know you want to cheer!
    PS-getting jumped into the Jazz game for good seats is only worth it if you're okay with missing the first 2 quarters.

We then darted out of town to crash........
    Next day found an ill town to put out the vibe with SheRa and my boy Phish aka W_G aka mohgadishu aka MoHShishid.

Had this hottie in the back with us driving through the desert on some
    Fear and Loathing Vibe. It was dope.

THE END.

Dope trip, lets do it again soon!

Great report. Bunch of us from BeanTown out here this week also. Didn't make it to the celts but did go to the Jazz/Hornets games tonight. Chasing snow in Jackson later this week.
    live the life.

Nice shiner, B. Sorry we missed you - there was plenty of booze here at the Icepalace. MacDaddy was here too.

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Sick trip indeed. UT, we are coming back soon...please re-up your HG 800 supply and maybe get some refridgerators at your liquor stores since its not 1820 anymore.

I also would like to apologize to the potential maggot I cut off on 9000, or was it 9400? (the really creative street names in SLC always confuse me). You = silver toyota SUV with CT plates and TGR sticker on the back of the Thule box. Me = white chevy with CO plates and like 75 pairs of skis in the back.

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    Nice shiner, B. Sorry we missed you - there was plenty of booze here at the Icepalace. MacDaddy was here too.
    This just makes me sad god damn it....how long yall gonna be around?

Leaving Monday morning. Next time, mebbe... I still have that family in Breck.

These images are so awesome that you'll have to give me all the money in your wallet if you want a copy. The camera settings used are highly technical and top secret, so don't even ask. All rights reserved and stuff.
    Those pics are so awesome.

The Colorado invasion for the WIN!

I am so fucking jealous of you guys in that fucking sick, epic pow.

Would love to join y'all sometime for some shits and giggles like that.

Off the fucking hook.
    "The skis just popped me up out of the snow and I went screaming down the hill on a high better than any heroin junkie." She Ra