demo: ObSethed; Hellbent in Snowmass/Aspen

Anyone know if a shop in the Aspen/Snowmass area demo's these skis. I am deciding between the two and like to take 'em out for a day when I am there next week.

Pro's and Con's between the two would also be appreciate: Why would I be sorry I got the Hellbents and not the ObSethed's for my one quiver ski (5'8", 160lbs, hates the piste but ski it about 25%, will be mounting fritschi's for touring)? Discuss.....

PuderLuder

179 Obsethed...if you are looking at a one ski quiver. This ski will rock everywhere for you and be a lot of fun.
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

/\/\ seconded.

I mounted mine a bit further back than most (they are the white proto's so I'm not sure) but I think they are about -1cm from "traditional" line. I like them so much I really wish I had a pair for the BC too.

Just to throw another option into the mix - have you considered the Armada JJ's? Seriously fun ski, definitely worth a demo.
    You can demo them at Gorsuch in Aspen. They also had a pair of 185cm for sale - which are rare as hens teeth at the moment (but that was about a month ago).

hellbents are super playful and kill it in the fresh... they handle the groomers surprisingly well too because of the traditional sidecut. try em out...

jj's are impossible to find. i think every shop has been sold out of the 185's since at least mid january btw...

Thirded.
    And -1 from traditional is $$$$ if you don't ride switch

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
    Thirded.
    And -1 from traditional is $$$$ if you don't ride switch
    Great input from everyone, thank you.

PuderLuder

go obsethed definately. i have the obsethed and it kills everywhere. great in pow, a very quick ski, i have the 179 (i'm 5'11", 165lb, 15yrs). I just had it up at whistler last weekend and there was NO new snow what so ever. just groomed, ice, and some old chopped up pow/crud and they still rocked everywhere. I have mine at tradish and if your rocking the 179 wouldn't go any more forward then that. i feel like there is crazy little tip, i haven't had and diving problems at all its just a mind thing. Also haven't toured on them since i got jesters but but i've taken some hour or so hikes and they are fine.