FS: Cheap Adrenalins, cheap skinny skis

Click pics for bigger versions. Prices are plus shipping from 05751; I can also arrange for local pickup here, at Bolton Valley Resort, anywhere I happen to be providing coaching at a USSA race on a given weekend, and possibly Waterbury, VT.

Adrenalins: size 26.5 (297mm bootsole), skied for 200+ days, well worn, liners are pretty close to beat...but a second set of barely-used (probably baked once but AFAIK not skied) liners are included. Both alpine DIN and Vibram soles included; both show heavy use. I'd probably have picked up another set of soles if I kept skiing these this year, but I picked up Factors instead. Looking for $90 + shipping.

Dynastar Skiercross 66, 186cm, w/Look not-quite-turntable binding. Skied on maybe 20 times, mostly for 1-3 runs at a time, waxed almost every time out. These were my beer league skis before I picked up a pair of slightly shorter Rossi GS skis. Currently have a coat of storage wax on 'em, hence no base photos; bases are in good-to-excellent condition (like I said, used primarily for beer league racing; I think I freeskied on them twice or three times). I think these have 1 or 1.5 other mounts on them, but the mounting area is a damned solid hunk of metal and you shouldn't have any trouble redrilling if needed. Current mount is for 297mm. Looking for $49 + shipping.

Last edited by anotherVTskibum; 02-17-2009 at 06:32 PM.

bump for the morning. Might also consider a trade or partial trade for 90mm (straight) skins in good condition (or other interesting stuff, feel free to pm me if you've got something interesting to trade).

bump. 123456789

$50 wow thats a deal, those are great skis. Stiff and fast- I used to have a pair Im actually tempted. I have some lowfat climbing skins and a pair of voile snake skins- a bit old skool but they work, great 4 friends. Ill trade both?
    Hello darkness my old friend

What is the model of the bindings? I could be very interested at the asking price. I've sent a PM off to you for shipping estimate.

Quote Originally Posted by RShea View Post
    What is the model of the bindings? I could be very interested at the asking price. I've sent a PM off to you for shipping estimate.
    Bindings are Pivot 10s. As I noted in a reply PM, I've never had any trouble with them even though I clock in around 170 lbs and have a racing background.

A GS east coast crusier ski with bindings (even if they are only 10 din) for $50 is a fantastic, screaming deal. Reasonable shipping charges quoted also.

But I am out for now. Free bump for these to find a new home.

Bump again. Plenty of interest on the skinny skis, no bites yet.