$97 BD Covert Avalung pack L/XL 32L

$97 plus shipping from 97227
    L/XL torso, 32L
    Mustard/Grey
    New, with tags, and mouthpiece in plastic.

I bought this off Tramdock with the intent of returning the identical pack I bought 2 weeks ago for $150 on Backcountry.com. Tramdock suggested I keep both packs and they'd adjust the price on the first one I bought. Pretty cool of Tramdock/BC.com, not that they are ever anything less than awesome.

Who wants it? I'd really prefer a local pick up, but I'll ship it (I was gonna have to send one back anyways) if you pick up the shipping costs. I'm not making any profit so I don't want any hassles.
    another Handsome Boy graduate

Hmm yeah I'll take it. I'm local. PM coming.
    "Unfortunately, Meadows mgmt/marketing found out about the PR stash and published it on their trail map."

Sold to Corn Dog.
    another Handsome Boy graduate

I had the same thing happen last year with a pair of board shorts and whiskeymilitia, they refunded me the difference

props to plpete for not trying to make a profit off mags and to BC.com for being the worlds greatest gear store
    Live

If anybody else has an extra let me know.

2/3/4 dibs, whatever. Also looking for one from the T-dock sale.
    Do I detect a lot of anger flowing around this place? Kind of like a pubescent volatility, some angst, a lot of I'm-sixteen-and-angry-at-my-father syndrome?

fuck that noise.

gmen.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum Pete View Post
    $97 plus shipping from 97227
    L/XL torso, 32L
    Mustard/Grey
    New, with tags, and mouthpiece in plastic.

I bought this off Tramdock with the intent of returning the identical pack I bought 2 weeks ago for $150 on Backcountry.com. Tramdock suggested I keep both packs and they'd adjust the price on the first one I bought. Pretty cool of Tramdock/BC.com, not that they are ever anything less than awesome.

Who wants it? I'd really prefer a local pick up, but I'll ship it (I was gonna have to send one back anyways) if you pick up the shipping costs. I'm not making any profit so I don't want any hassles.
    Good onya for offering this up. Unlike that fucktard that tried to sell the $97 packs for $150.

This is how maggots treat maggots.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Hopefully he got what was coming his way^....

come on tramdock, pop up covert.
    Do I detect a lot of anger flowing around this place? Kind of like a pubescent volatility, some angst, a lot of I'm-sixteen-and-angry-at-my-father syndrome?

fuck that noise.

gmen.