Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9
    A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    If the Greens gonna be the destination I'll organize. I'd just as well not even bother floating an A section myself. If you never have you should it's scenic and the fishing can be pheonmenal. I'd rather avoid the crowds and hang on the B&C We could either do a big group camp at the Bridge Hollow take out. Or my preference would be mid B at Big Pine or Red Creek camp both would accomodate 20+. Red Creek is a little more scenic and secluded + it has a shitter so no growler duties.

Although Big Pine has a little better acess to bank fishing water and the ability to back row and fish laps. We could do a night in each but they're pretty close. The U of U rents rafts and rowing frames much cheaper than anyone in Dutch John. If were gonna camp mid river we could load a swamp boat or two.
    aprilish??
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Hey, I want to get out and meet some fisherman mags. Count me in. I don't have a boat... yet, just an off-road tent trailer, good buds, good beer, and my sweet ass... you're all fags right?

No seriously... I would love to come along if someone has room in their boat?

I am all for camping somewhere "mid B". But it might be easier to camp at a take out. That way if people have issues and show up late it doesnt screw everybody. People could also stay for some of the time or even more of the time if they want. Plus details like food, tents, etc are much easier and with much less consequence if it goes wrong. Just thinking "easier might be better". Aprilish would be fine with me.
    "I dont hike.... my legs are too heavy"

Quote Originally Posted by Professor View Post
    I am all for camping somewhere "mid B". But it might be easier to camp at a take out. That way if people have issues and show up late it doesnt screw everybody. People could also stay for some of the time or even more of the time if they want. Plus details like food, tents, etc are much easier and with much less consequence if it goes wrong. Just thinking "easier might be better". Aprilish would be fine with me.
    +1, camping above the takeout would be a lot more fun, but I think staying at a takeout would be a lot less stressful. Who knows how many people may or may not show up, and how many of them would really be prepared for a true overnight.
    The Worst mistakes, make the best memories.