Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    This where all the salty hate filled karens hang ?

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

How does that RW trope go; play stupid games - win stupid prizes.

Who the fuck is Joe Rogan?

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    This where all the salty hate filled karens hang ?

If you have to ask...

Quote Originally Posted by tuco View Post
    Right?

Who knew Joe Rogan would be the cause of Civil War 2.0. 10 million "followers". 50 million tune in somewhat

Quote Originally Posted by AEvospace View Post
    Who knew Joe Rogan would be the cause of Civil War 2.0
    Mark your bingo card if you had it

duh exactly had a few people explain him to be thinking I'd like him but that's as far as I got w him

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Rogan moved to the foothills west of Boulder years ago after spending years talking about what a shithole LA is. He then fled right back after a mountain lion ate his dog and his wife got pregnant and couldn’t deal with living at 8500’. What a pussah.
    seeing as how 90% of the poplulation of boulder county is either a dooshbag or a poser or both he fit right in

For me, generally, one of the hardest things about this last couple of years has been that I have historically liked and admired aspects of a lot of the anti-vax type people…the superhippies, the rodeo cowboy types…. The night time AM radio paranoid iconoclasts… all people with strong, strong independence of thought. I’m not one of them, on this one, and through these situations where we really need to tighten up the ship and get everyone to work together you do really see the frustrating national weakness of so much stubborn individuality and diversity of perspective.

It’s hard to find myself at such dire odds with some of these figures I’ve assimilated into various romantic concepts of Americana. I want very badly to go back to a time where I wasn’t resentful toward these kinds of people, when their willingness to buck the mainstream tracks of life just added character to a town or a little flavor to a discussion. I hate that it’s become life-and-death so that being stubborn and kooky is now fucking up our entire ability to thrive as a country.

Anybody else feel that? God…I hope we can somehow get back to normal someday. This civil Cold War is rotten.

Yes

Your just admitting the truth to yourself and every one else no one else has the balls

This whole country is romanticizing about something that doesn't exist Thanks to the internet we are all lost in a pretend world unable and scared to do anything but post and talk about how great our lives our the reality is we are scared

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    For me, generally, one of the hardest things about this last couple of years has been that I have historically liked and admired aspects of a lot of the anti-vax type people…the superhippies, the rodeo cowboy types…. The night time AM radio paranoid iconoclasts… all people with strong, strong independence of thought. I’m not one of them, on this one, and through these situations where we really need to tighten up the ship and get everyone to work together you do really see the frustrating national weakness of so much stubborn individuality and diversity of perspective.

It’s hard to find myself at such dire odds with some of these figures I’ve assimilated into various romantic concepts of Americana. I want very badly to go back to a time where I want resentful toward these people, when their willingness to buck the mainstream tracks of life just added character to a town or a little flavor to the discussion. I hate that it’s become life-and-death and being stubborn and kooky is now fucking up our entire ability to thrive as a country.

Anybody else feel that?

The contrarian, counterculture, individualistic ethos is awesome in most situations. This pandemic shows that such an ethos must also be balanced with some sense of community responsibility.

The reason you are resentful towards those people is that they lack that sense of responsibility and the pandemic has cast a light on that. Don't worry too much on it. Embrace the fact that you are balancing that ethos with a 'I give a fuck about my neighbor' sense of responsibility.

He's the number one podcast in America. His interview where he got Elon Musk to smoke a joint with him has been viewed 24 million times on YouTube. .

His Mike Tyson interview is one of his best. Tyson said he is troubled by feelings of arousal when hurting somebody in boxing.

"Sometimes, um … periodically I struggle with the possibility I could hurt somebody, that sometimes it's orgasmic." Tyson told Joe Rogan

"Saying orgasmic … that's a strange thing to say," Rogan told Tyson.

Tyson said: "What does it mean when fighting gets you erect, what does that mean?"

It means you're getting excited, Rogan said.

Tyson later added: "Yeah … That's how I get when I was a kid. I get the twinkle."

I would think that most of the battle to get Tyson to say weird shit is just to put a microphone in front of him and make him feel comfy. Then, just record.

The world is perfect. Appreciate the details.

the guy is a fucking idiot and people are idiots for following him
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by fastfred View Post
    Yes

Your just admitting the truth to yourself and every one else no one else has the balls

This whole country is romanticizing about something that doesn't exist Thanks to the internet we are all lost in a pretend world unable and scared to do anything but post and talk about how great our lives our the reality is we are scared

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk
    Lots of people post online, I think in actuality very few are actually lost in a pretend world. Those that are, are exasperated due to the internet. Not sure about other folks, but my day to day life is not a reflection of the social media-ized element of the internet.

That being said, I’m a 40yo guy w/ 3 kids so I do’mt have the general POV of America…just saying what I see in day to day life. Normal People are trying to just get by in general and then there’s the 2% the media focuses on, either extreme left or right.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Can I get a bumper sticker?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

If anything, TGR does not reflect the real world. I've always said, we are a bunch of white guys thinking we know best for the world. When we do not whatsoever.

Both sides. Both sides of white guys are fucken crazy. Idk what the fuck I'm talking about. I get to do this and that. These people around the world are fucking suffering because one side of this country decides this or that, our fucking actions, again BOTH SIDES.

It comes down to way more than that, but I don't fucken trust any of you to think correctly on worldly terms.

And not just "following" him. I worked with a few idiots the last couple years that emulated JR 24/7. He was their one and only north star. Thats where i first heard of this ivermectin. Im curious to see if those idiots are going back now that the govt is making them get jabbed. They paroted every JR talking point. One idiot , during our msds training, was calling out the label on the hand sanitizer we were given like it was a life altering toxin we were putting on our hands. Not long after he was praising ivermectin. It was fun reminding them of their stupidity after every theory was proven wrong but they were only another JRE show from another theory. Arrogant and stupid loses its luster lretty quick no matter how much ammo it provided me. Rogan could die and thatd save lives but thered be another to replace him. He's a symptom of a greater problem. The disinformation put out on the internet needs some trsnsparent moderation. Facebook , youtube, fox are at the top of the heap but there is a lot more than needs to be shut down. A puter program that calls out every bs sentence and follows it with a factual explanation. 3 strikes and your out. No more bs

Quote Originally Posted by AEvospace View Post
    If anything, TGR does not reflect the real world. I've always said, we are a bunch of white guys thinking we know best for the world. When we do not whatsoever.

Both sides. Both sides of white guys are fucken crazy. Idk what the fuck I'm talking about. I get to do this and that. These people around the world are fucking suffering because one side of this country decides this or that, our fucking actions, again BOTH SIDES.

It comes down to way more than that, but I don't fucken trust any of you to think correctly on worldly terms.
    Haven't you been banned a couple times for spouting off the wall shit?

I've been banned on my own terms, thank you very much. I got pissed at the fucken jackasses here, and freaked out. WTF cares about jackasses. I feel like I've also said enough times to include myself among the most nutzo of nut jobs in this place... but also unlike some.

All by design.

No one gives a shit what you've said, jong.

do you even ski bro?

It’s hard to find myself at such dire odds with some of these figures I’ve assimilated into various romantic concepts of Americana. I want very badly to go back to a time where I wasn’t resentful toward these kinds of people, when their willingness to buck the mainstream tracks of life just added character to a town or a little flavor to a discussion. I hate that it’s become life-and-death so that being stubborn and kooky is now fucking up our entire ability to thrive as a country.

Anybody else feel that? God…I hope we can somehow get back to normal someday. This civil Cold War is rotten.
    I have a friend who hasn't been vaccinated. It's bullshit, and I think he's an idiot. But he's still my friend, and I like to go have beers with him. We do a pretty good job of avoiding the COVID subject. But how can you not discuss it? He's the superhippie kooky one.

Well put and I feel that. I’d like to get back to the old days after this- ultimate Darwin test.

Quote Originally Posted by CascadeLuke View Post
    Well put and I feel that. I’d like to get back to the old days after this- ultimate Darwin test.
    Do you want anyone to die first though? That seems to be the asshole litmus test here.