Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jackattack View Post
    So in summary:
    Attachment 384300

In a similar hypothetical situation, Joe Rogan saw the people on those tracks and thought: "how can I make money on this situation as the covid train mows them down?"

Some fucking hero he is.
    I've never said he was a hero. He's just a stoner bro who gets too high and talks to people on the internet. But wishing ill will towards him because of that is stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    Itís pretty reasonable to argue that if Joe died a horrible death because of a failure to get vaccinated and ingesting horse pills it would save some people that might reconsider their position as well as take him off the air and reduce the number of people he might convince that vaccines arenít any better than horse pills. Seems like death to joe would be a net positive. Needs of the many and all that. Fuck him.
    No it's not. You are wrong. There is no train. Circling your wagons around the justification for your position won't change that fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by muted reborn View Post
    Or it's just a flippant comment without much thought behind it. We are all not Satanists stewing about drinking the blood of our enemies here.

Maybe Benny is, sure.
    Lol. Trolls will be trolls.

IMO Benny is just a misguided misanthrope stumbling his way through the dark visages of the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    Itís pretty appalling how so many on tgr wish death unto others, disgusting really. Interesting how those who claim to be so tolerant want so many to die. Exposing to the real bias and hate they say they so strongly oppose. Fucking pathetic.
    Liberal Feels Sad For Man Dying Of COVID, Then Happy After Hearing He Wasnít Vaccinated, Then Sad Again Because He Was An Illegal Immigrant

https://babylonbee.com/news/liberal-...egal-immigrant

Joe Rogan: spiritual leader

Itís pretty appalling how so many on tgr wish death unto others, disgusting really. Interesting how those who claim to be so tolerant want so many to die. Exposing to the real bias and hate they say they so strongly oppose. Fucking pathetic.

I seem to remember you and others wishing death by suicide and other horrible shit on pipedream when he got picked up so I think you should take a step down off the soapbox.
    Quote Originally Posted by mfcf13 View Post
    The world needs more Donnely and less Stainless.

Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    Liberal Feels Sad For Man Dying Of COVID, Then Happy After Hearing He Wasn’t Vaccinated, Then Sad Again Because He Was An Illegal Immigrant

Sup, RJ!?

It’s pretty appalling how so many on tgr wish death unto others, disgusting really. Interesting how those who claim to be so tolerant want so many to die. Exposing to the real bias and hate they say they so strongly oppose. Fucking pathetic.
    The best part is when they try to justify or excuse it, or better yet belittle it

While we are getting all touchy feely here, sorry for freaking out on you a few years back. I'm pretty sure we'd agree on most things other than carnivore protection laws, and maybe how you think Protests are better than BGs .. I don't believe I ever wished you harm when we got in that small argument, even though I was very upset, so lemme virtue signal about that right here.

Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    Liberal Feels Sad For Man Dying Of COVID, Then Happy After Hearing He Wasn’t Vaccinated, Then Sad Again Because He Was An Illegal Immigrant

shitconcrete will be sad when he realizes that's satire

I am hoping for Joe to get fairly sick, then very sick (borderline hospital) while using his alternative treatments, and then "sell out" utilizing western medicine and get better quickly with no longterm effects. And then spread the gospel of "don't be a fucking covidiot".

Quote Originally Posted by Kopi_Red View Post
    I've never said he was a hero. He's just a stoner bro who gets too high and talks to people on the internet. But wishing ill will towards him because of that is stupid. No it's not. You are wrong. There is no train. Circling your wagons around the justification for your position won't change that fact. Lol. Trolls will be trolls.

IMO Benny is just a misguided misanthrope stumbling his way through the dark visages of the internet.
    Heís not just a stoner bro. Heís a guy w millions of listeners that he influences daily and heís smart enough to know better than believe the shit he says.
    Joe convinces people threw his schtick that:
    -vaccines are meh
    -horse pills are good

Consequently, he is responsible for people dying because they follow his lead. Therefor, his death would benefit humanity. Needs of the many. Fuck Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    shitconcrete will be sad when he realizes that's satire

And even more sad when he realizes that it's satire from a website with a primary demographic of post-menopausal, FB enthusiast, evangelical women.

I'll admit I liked his early stuff and I still listen once or twice a month depending on the guest and if I have a couple hour or more drive by myself. It does get tough to get through an episode if the guest isn't on fire though. I shut down more episodes part way through than I finish.

But yeah, if you're getting your medical advice from a comedian named Joe Rogan whose first sponsor was Fleshlight, you deserve the outcome. Not sure how being an entertainer is Rogan's fault. But being a moron and taking his word as the gospel is definitely on the listener.

People who wish ill towards others are often irrational and sick. They need and should seek out help.Hate is poison. Hate filled people are poisined by its effects. It warps their minds , fills their souls and excretes from their fingertips onto the internet.
    I have never wished a man dead, but I have read many obituary notices with satisfaction
    Check Out Ullr's Mobile Avalanche Safety Tools for iOS and Android
    www.ullrlabs.com

IDK why, but I'm getting the feels

Gee, you're never going to be a success in the eyes of the steroid using pickup driving stoner set if you use big words like that. Ask Joe.

The world is perfect. Appreciate the details.

Hate is a natural human emotion. Calling it pathetic is, well pathetic. Anyone who has never felt hate in their entire lives, please raise your holier than though hand. That way we can see who the hypocrites and liars in the room are.
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

Still want Trump to die. And Stephen Miller. Fuck that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Burr rules. "Now who's the bitch?"
    Love olí Billy Burr.

WTF is wrong with you? You espouse hate here often wishing death and harm to others. You need help.
    No...in the words of Gold Finger, I expect you to die fucktards. People like JR do nothing beneficial for society and in fact cause harm and little of comedic value. In these days when every person needs to be vaccinated, I say let them die.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post
    Rogan is constantly self-depricating. That is another reason people love him. He never claims to be smart and says people should never trust what he has to say.

You also can't label him right wing. He claims he is left on almost every issue except guns (and I guess, COVID too). He appeals to the socially liberal libertarian who likes to smoke weed (the Western US is filled with this type of person). He's been touring with Dave Chapelle throughout the pandemic. Both bill themselves as straight shooters who aren't afraid to tell the truth.

This article is a bit dated but I think does a good job of explaining his popularity and power:

Why Is Joe Rogan So Popular? He understands men in America better than most people do. The rest of the country should start paying attention.

https://www.theatlantic.com/entertai...rience/594802/
    he has the same far right views on covid, odd

Another R/HermanCainAward winner

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by AEvospace View Post
    Just the thought of skiing with his elemental presence right beside me, gives me all the hope I need in life.

Lol, I edited that out. I was getting a little too brobra, but I guess that's alright. You guys are both in the WA/ID area right?

I'm in Tahoe this year, probably for the last year. Parents wanna hop aboard the rental train, and will be kicking me out next year most likely.
    Yup. I'll be up in the PNW this winter. If I make it down to Tahoe I'll let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by mfcf13 View Post
    Fuuuuck you, you misguided turd. I don't think liv2ski would really pull the trigger if he had a gun and ran into Joe Rogan in a dark alley. It's a figure of speech. Much like: "God damn, I wish these IKON douches would roll over and die".

You need to seek help and spend some time in self reflection. Your panties got in a bunch from liv2ski making a statement of frustration and disgust at Joe Rogan's irresponsible (and possibly deadly) act. You are upset that liv2ski is "wishing harm" on Joe Rogan. Yet you seem to have no problem with unmasked, unvaxxed people going around doing, you know, ACTUAL harm.

Go protest at a hospital, school board meeting or whatever it is you and your buddies do.
    Lol. Ad hominem much?

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Gee, you're never going to be a success in the eyes of the steroid using pickup driving stoner set if you use big words like that. Ask Joe.
    Like I give a shit.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    No...in the words of Gold Finger, I expect you to die fucktards. People like JR do nothing beneficial for society and in fact cause harm and little of comedic value. In these days when every person needs to be vaccinated, I say let them die.
    Sooooo what you're saying is that you're the baddie??? Not that I expected any different from a man who fantasized on here about raping and hate fucking a woman to death...

https://youtu.be/ToKcmnrE5oY

Wow, demons, indeed.

Lotta hate here for people who hate.

Joe Rogan: spiritual leader

Rogan moved to the foothills west of Boulder years ago after spending years talking about what a shithole LA is. He then fled right back after a mountain lion ate his dog and his wife got pregnant and couldnít deal with living at 8500í. What a pussah.
    Last edited by The SnowShow; 09-02-2021 at 07:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Rogan moved to the foothills west of Boulder years ago after spending years talking about what a shithole LA is. He then fled right back after a mountain lion ate his dog and his wife got pregnant and couldn’t deal with living at 8500’. What a pussah.
    I remember an episode of Meateater where Rogan called in a bush plane early and bailed on the hunt because he couldn't handle the conditions. I was surprised he would puss out on TV like that for all to see.

I don't think anybody really wants anybody to die, but there's a tremendous amount of anger and frustration built up in this country right now, directed at those keeping us mired in the pandemic. As a loud voice discouraging his sizable audience from getting immunized (cuz you wanna be a tough guy like Joe), you would have to say Joe Rogan bears some responsibility for that.