Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 413
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,890
    Quote Originally Posted by jackattack View Post
    So in summary:
    Attachment 384300


    In a similar hypothetical situation, Joe Rogan saw the people on those tracks and thought: "how can I make money on this situation as the covid train mows them down?"

    Some fucking hero he is.
    I've never said he was a hero. He's just a stoner bro who gets too high and talks to people on the internet. But wishing ill will towards him because of that is stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    Itís pretty reasonable to argue that if Joe died a horrible death because of a failure to get vaccinated and ingesting horse pills it would save some people that might reconsider their position as well as take him off the air and reduce the number of people he might convince that vaccines arenít any better than horse pills. Seems like death to joe would be a net positive. Needs of the many and all that. Fuck him.
    No it's not. You are wrong. There is no train. Circling your wagons around the justification for your position won't change that fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by muted reborn View Post
    Or it's just a flippant comment without much thought behind it. We are all not Satanists stewing about drinking the blood of our enemies here.

    Maybe Benny is, sure.
    Lol. Trolls will be trolls.

    IMO Benny is just a misguided misanthrope stumbling his way through the dark visages of the internet.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    OREYGUN!
    Posts
    14,621
    Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    Itís pretty appalling how so many on tgr wish death unto others, disgusting really. Interesting how those who claim to be so tolerant want so many to die. Exposing to the real bias and hate they say they so strongly oppose. Fucking pathetic.
    Liberal Feels Sad For Man Dying Of COVID, Then Happy After Hearing He Wasnít Vaccinated, Then Sad Again Because He Was An Illegal Immigrant

    https://babylonbee.com/news/liberal-...egal-immigrant

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    NCW
    Posts
    3,589

    Joe Rogan: spiritual leader

    Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    Itís pretty appalling how so many on tgr wish death unto others, disgusting really. Interesting how those who claim to be so tolerant want so many to die. Exposing to the real bias and hate they say they so strongly oppose. Fucking pathetic.

    I seem to remember you and others wishing death by suicide and other horrible shit on pipedream when he got picked up so I think you should take a step down off the soapbox.
    Quote Originally Posted by mfcf13 View Post
    The world needs more Donnely and less Stainless.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    a poop plant
    Posts
    3,195
    Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    Liberal Feels Sad For Man Dying Of COVID, Then Happy After Hearing He Wasn’t Vaccinated, Then Sad Again Because He Was An Illegal Immigrant

    https://babylonbee.com/news/liberal-...egal-immigrant
    Sup, RJ!?

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    268
    Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    It’s pretty appalling how so many on tgr wish death unto others, disgusting really. Interesting how those who claim to be so tolerant want so many to die. Exposing to the real bias and hate they say they so strongly oppose. Fucking pathetic.
    The best part is when they try to justify or excuse it, or better yet belittle it

    While we are getting all touchy feely here, sorry for freaking out on you a few years back. I'm pretty sure we'd agree on most things other than carnivore protection laws, and maybe how you think Protests are better than BGs .. I don't believe I ever wished you harm when we got in that small argument, even though I was very upset, so lemme virtue signal about that right here.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    59715
    Posts
    4,041
    Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    Liberal Feels Sad For Man Dying Of COVID, Then Happy After Hearing He Wasn’t Vaccinated, Then Sad Again Because He Was An Illegal Immigrant

    https://babylonbee.com/news/liberal-...egal-immigrant
    shitconcrete will be sad when he realizes that's satire

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,864
    I am hoping for Joe to get fairly sick, then very sick (borderline hospital) while using his alternative treatments, and then "sell out" utilizing western medicine and get better quickly with no longterm effects. And then spread the gospel of "don't be a fucking covidiot".

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    SF & the Ho
    Posts
    6,788
    Quote Originally Posted by Kopi_Red View Post
    I've never said he was a hero. He's just a stoner bro who gets too high and talks to people on the internet. But wishing ill will towards him because of that is stupid. No it's not. You are wrong. There is no train. Circling your wagons around the justification for your position won't change that fact. Lol. Trolls will be trolls.

    IMO Benny is just a misguided misanthrope stumbling his way through the dark visages of the internet.
    Heís not just a stoner bro. Heís a guy w millions of listeners that he influences daily and heís smart enough to know better than believe the shit he says.
    Joe convinces people threw his schtick that:
    -vaccines are meh
    -horse pills are good

    Consequently, he is responsible for people dying because they follow his lead. Therefor, his death would benefit humanity. Needs of the many. Fuck Joe.

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    632
    Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    shitconcrete will be sad when he realizes that's satire

    And even more sad when he realizes that it's satire from a website with a primary demographic of post-menopausal, FB enthusiast, evangelical women.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    9,905
    I'll admit I liked his early stuff and I still listen once or twice a month depending on the guest and if I have a couple hour or more drive by myself. It does get tough to get through an episode if the guest isn't on fire though. I shut down more episodes part way through than I finish.

    But yeah, if you're getting your medical advice from a comedian named Joe Rogan whose first sponsor was Fleshlight, you deserve the outcome. Not sure how being an entertainer is Rogan's fault. But being a moron and taking his word as the gospel is definitely on the listener.

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    50 miles E of Paradise
    Posts
    12,032
    Quote Originally Posted by Kopi_Red View Post
    People who wish ill towards others are often irrational and sick. They need and should seek out help.Hate is poison. Hate filled people are poisined by its effects. It warps their minds , fills their souls and excretes from their fingertips onto the internet.
    I have never wished a man dead, but I have read many obituary notices with satisfaction
    Check Out Ullr's Mobile Avalanche Safety Tools for iOS and Android
    www.ullrlabs.com

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    268


    IDK why, but I'm getting the feels

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    49,274
    Quote Originally Posted by Kopi_Red View Post

    IMO Benny is just a misguided misanthrope stumbling his way through the dark visages of the internet.
    Gee, you're never going to be a success in the eyes of the steroid using pickup driving stoner set if you use big words like that. Ask Joe.

    The world is perfect. Appreciate the details.

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    6,021
    Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    Itís pretty appalling how so many on tgr wish death unto others, disgusting really. Interesting how those who claim to be so tolerant want so many to die. Exposing to the real bias and hate they say they so strongly oppose. Fucking pathetic.
    Hate is a natural human emotion. Calling it pathetic is, well pathetic. Anyone who has never felt hate in their entire lives, please raise your holier than though hand. That way we can see who the hypocrites and liars in the room are.
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    49,274
    Still want Trump to die. And Stephen Miller. Fuck that guy.

    The world is perfect. Appreciate the details.

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In the swamp
    Posts
    9,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Burr rules. "Now who's the bitch?"
    Love olí Billy Burr.

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    At the beach
    Posts
    16,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Kopi_Red View Post
    WTF is wrong with you? You espouse hate here often wishing death and harm to others. You need help.
    No...in the words of Gold Finger, I expect you to die fucktards. People like JR do nothing beneficial for society and in fact cause harm and little of comedic value. In these days when every person needs to be vaccinated, I say let them die.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

  18. #93
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    6,121
    Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post
    Rogan is constantly self-depricating. That is another reason people love him. He never claims to be smart and says people should never trust what he has to say.

    You also can't label him right wing. He claims he is left on almost every issue except guns (and I guess, COVID too). He appeals to the socially liberal libertarian who likes to smoke weed (the Western US is filled with this type of person). He's been touring with Dave Chapelle throughout the pandemic. Both bill themselves as straight shooters who aren't afraid to tell the truth.

    This article is a bit dated but I think does a good job of explaining his popularity and power:

    Why Is Joe Rogan So Popular? He understands men in America better than most people do. The rest of the country should start paying attention.

    https://www.theatlantic.com/entertai...rience/594802/
    he has the same far right views on covid, odd


  19. #94
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    268

  20. #95
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    GNARvada
    Posts
    3,887
    Another R/HermanCainAward winner


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  21. #96
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,890
    Quote Originally Posted by AEvospace View Post
    Just the thought of skiing with his elemental presence right beside me, gives me all the hope I need in life.

    Lol, I edited that out. I was getting a little too brobra, but I guess that's alright. You guys are both in the WA/ID area right?

    I'm in Tahoe this year, probably for the last year. Parents wanna hop aboard the rental train, and will be kicking me out next year most likely.
    Yup. I'll be up in the PNW this winter. If I make it down to Tahoe I'll let you know.

    Quote Originally Posted by mfcf13 View Post
    Fuuuuck you, you misguided turd. I don't think liv2ski would really pull the trigger if he had a gun and ran into Joe Rogan in a dark alley. It's a figure of speech. Much like: "God damn, I wish these IKON douches would roll over and die".

    You need to seek help and spend some time in self reflection. Your panties got in a bunch from liv2ski making a statement of frustration and disgust at Joe Rogan's irresponsible (and possibly deadly) act. You are upset that liv2ski is "wishing harm" on Joe Rogan. Yet you seem to have no problem with unmasked, unvaxxed people going around doing, you know, ACTUAL harm.

    Go protest at a hospital, school board meeting or whatever it is you and your buddies do.
    Lol. Ad hominem much?

    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Gee, you're never going to be a success in the eyes of the steroid using pickup driving stoner set if you use big words like that. Ask Joe.
    Like I give a shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    No...in the words of Gold Finger, I expect you to die fucktards. People like JR do nothing beneficial for society and in fact cause harm and little of comedic value. In these days when every person needs to be vaccinated, I say let them die.
    Sooooo what you're saying is that you're the baddie??? Not that I expected any different from a man who fantasized on here about raping and hate fucking a woman to death...

    https://youtu.be/ToKcmnrE5oY

  22. #97
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    49,274
    Wow, demons, indeed.

    The world is perfect. Appreciate the details.

  23. #98
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    798
    Lotta hate here for people who hate.

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In the swamp
    Posts
    9,063

    Joe Rogan: spiritual leader

    Rogan moved to the foothills west of Boulder years ago after spending years talking about what a shithole LA is. He then fled right back after a mountain lion ate his dog and his wife got pregnant and couldnít deal with living at 8500í. What a pussah.
    Last edited by The SnowShow; 09-02-2021 at 07:15 PM.

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Last Best City in the Last Best Place
    Posts
    4,717
    Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Rogan moved to the foothills west of Boulder years ago after spending years talking about what a shithole LA is. He then fled right back after a mountain lion ate his dog and his wife got pregnant and couldn’t deal with living at 8500’. What a pussah.
    I remember an episode of Meateater where Rogan called in a bush plane early and bailed on the hunt because he couldn't handle the conditions. I was surprised he would puss out on TV like that for all to see.

    I don't think anybody really wants anybody to die, but there's a tremendous amount of anger and frustration built up in this country right now, directed at those keeping us mired in the pandemic. As a loud voice discouraging his sizable audience from getting immunized (cuz you wanna be a tough guy like Joe), you would have to say Joe Rogan bears some responsibility for that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •