Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by YetiMan View Post
    That guy is retarded.

I understand what he's saying........

Money is our God, and along with that comes consumption and waste.

Most people are caught up in getting a better car and nicer house......and that's stupid. But using a bunch of metaphors and OS jargon to describe enlightened Shamans and taking all the time trying to explain our brain wiring due to culture was clumbsy at best, and much more blah blah blah than there should have been. They tried turning it into a spiritual/metaphysical illogical theory with the videos theatrics.

Sorry, it doesn't take an 8 minute piece to explain humans who conform blindly to the culture of working (or any dumb culture) all the time in order to be "successful" is a retarded mindset. Any observant individual hedonist has figured that out.

Last edited by ill-advised strategy; 09-02-2021 at 09:22 AM. Reason: Removed dead links

I would hesitate to call Terence McKenna retarded until you actually read something by him instead of watching a YouTube video someone hacked together; Food of the Gods could be a good place to start.
    "The world is a very puzzling place. If you're not willing to be puzzled you just become a replica of someone else's mind." Chomsky

"This system make of us slaves. Without dignity. Without depth. No? With a devil in our pocket. This incredible money in our pocket. This money. This shit. This nothing. This paper who have nothing inside." Jodorowsky

Quote Originally Posted by Swine View Post
    I would hesitate to call Terence McKenna retarded until you actually read something by him instead of watching a YouTube video someone hacked together; Food of the Gods could be a good place to start.
    Sorry, it just seemed like a long-winded diatribe sensationalized with an aura of supernatural hinting at the metaphysical, when in fact he never really mentioned it..........and he could have cut it all down to about 3 sentences.
    And none of it was really that complicated like they attempted to make it out as.

bump for rogan vs. mencia on south park tonight
    "It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds."

doughboyshredder Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    That's all great but MY third eye doesn't make DMT.
    That explains why you are such a fucking tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Swine View Post
    no, salvia is C23 H28 O8;

DMT (according to Wikipedia) Structurally, it is analogous to the neurotransmitter serotonin and other psychedelic tryptamines such as 5-MeO-DMT and 4-HO-DMT.

and chemically it is C12 H16 N2.

Check out Narby's The Cosmic Serpent for an interesting and approachable read on DMT and Ayahausca. Or anything by probably the most famous ethnobotanist, Richard Evans Schultes. Daniel Pinchbeck is also interesting if not a bit crazy, he thinks he's quetzecoatl, but hey, he's done way more drugs than me.

This man speaks the truth. Shamans found a working combination by mixing ayahausca with chacruna. Chacruna contains dmt, but the dmt is dissolved by a stomach enzyme called monoamine oxydase. Ayahausca inhibits the stomach enzyme and allows absorption of the dmt directly to the brain. Narby puts it at a one in a six billion chance that, of the 80,000 plants in the Amazon, this combination was discovered. I would love to do a shaman guided journey on dmt.

edit: check out a movie called Other Worlds for a great documentary on it all.

Life sure is full of curveballs.

12 years later…
    That this guy would turn into a $100,000,000 Texas right-wing gun nut quack-medicine-shill….I’m consistently wrong about everything so I guess this is a drop in the bucket, but man I sure didn’t see this one coming.

RIP Joe Rogan.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    RIP Joe Rogan.
    anticipatory condolences? he's not dead yet (he got covid but it didn't kill him)

donít be a buzz kill

Quote Originally Posted by Tele 'til You're Smelly View Post
    anticipatory condolences? he's not dead yet (he got covid but it didn't kill him)
    He posted a video and is fine. Had one bad day and took all that shit. Must be nice to be able to get all those treatments at the snap of the fingers.

Coincidence that this comes out at the same time that it's becoming clear that the mega contract with Spotify has actually narrowed his audience and influence to...Spotify users only? Maybe. So, to the PR machine!

Funny though. I won't put a vaccine in my body, even if the last year has proven it quite effective, but, any old drug that the garbage heads in his circle are doing, including that pill he found on the bathroom floor, sure, let's do it!

The world is perfect. Appreciate the details.

Yeah I know people at the local who are anti-vax but they will take the acid or mdma they bought from the sketchy drug dealer,

The sketchy drug dealer won't vax cuz he sez he should be dead already, yeah I don't wana know and don't introduce me to your friends who walk in the bar

80 % of the street drugs they have tested contain Fentynal, that shit is killing more people than Covid
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

He punked us. Lets see your test results JR!

Burr calls him out on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    RIP Joe Rogan.
    One can only hope. Maybe that would wake a few people up.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Coincidence that this comes out at the same time that it's becoming clear that the mega contract with Spotify has actually narrowed his audience and influence to...Spotify users only? Maybe. So, to the PR machine!

Funny though. I won't put a vaccine in my body, even if the last year has proven it quite effective, but, any old drug that the garbage heads in his circle are doing, including that pill he found on the bathroom floor, sure, let's do it!
    Pretty sure he got the J&J vaccine early on to do UFC commentary. Odd that part wasnít mentioned in the video though.

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    One can only hope. Maybe that would wake a few people up.
    WTF is wrong with you? You espouse hate here often wishing death and harm to others. You need help.

Quote Originally Posted by Kopi_Red View Post
    WTF is wrong with you? You espouse hate here often wishing death and harm to others. You need help.
    It's fairly reasonable estimate that if Joe Rogan dies from Covid, tens of thousands of people (maybe more) in his massive audience will get a little freaked and will get vaccinated. Let's say of those tens of thousands of people who get vaccinated, 5 of them would have otherwise died of Covid due to not being vaccinated.

You're at a railroad switch, Joe Rogan is tied to one track and those 5 people are tied to the other track. What do you do?
    Me? I'm sending that train over Joe Rogan.

RIP Roe Jogan.

Quote Originally Posted by mfcf13 View Post
    It's fairly reasonable estimate that if Joe Rogan dies from Covid, tens of thousands of people (maybe more) in his massive audience will get a little freaked and will get vaccinated. Let's say of those tens of thousands of people who get vaccinated, 5 of them would have otherwise died of Covid due to not being vaccinated.

You're at a railroad switch, Joe Rogan is tied to one track and those 5 people are tied to the other track. What do you do?
    Me? I'm sending that train over Joe Rogan.
    come back next week for the next installment of TGR Psychology 101.
    "With Hitler, the more I learn about the guy, the more I don't care for him." -Norm Macdonald

Quote Originally Posted by Kopi_Red View Post
    There is a lot wrong, with a lot of the people on TGR, if you haven't already noticed. I'm definitely included in that, but at least I pride myself on not wishing harm on my neighbors. I thought most rational people did too, but the past month has really got me thinking otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    come back next week for the next installment of TGR Psychology 101.
    *Philosophy, i.e., Ethics.

A good course to add to your list, your required freshman intro class will excel at not scratching the surface of anything so that everyone can pass.