Thread: Kirkwood!

Kirkwood!

Who is all going up to Kirkwood this four day weekend?? Ill be up maybe tomorrow and for sure monday!

Would like to be if anyone's driving in from Reno...

No one should go to Kirkwood this weekend, it will snow (which is cold and can get you wet) and you will get stuck when the roads close. Granlibakken is a much better bet.

Agreed...

Kirkwood is a bad idea... Too much snow, the roads will be a $#!t show and with the cold weather, the generators will be taxed to the point where they won't even be able to run all the lifts... Just about anywhere else would be a better bet... With this cold air, you can bet some of the lake level resorts will be going off... Diamond Peak should be money...
    Last edited by NoKnees; 02-12-2009 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Can't type...

Diamond Peak is great for holiday weekends. No lines, and you can get $32 lift tickets if you have a season pass anywhere else. It has even less lines than Homewood. Boreal will also be pretty good, right off the highway so you don't have to worry about getting avalanched on or hit by spinning cars on the way to the resort.

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

Diamond Peak has super good secret pow stashes all over the mountain. There's a newly remodeled Base Lodge this year as well.

Fewer lines. Not less lines.

And thanks for the heads up. I guess I will just fly to Florida and stay thee until this snow stops. Damn snow.

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Diamond Peak has super good secret pow stashes all over the mountain. There's a newly remodeled Base Lodge this year as well.
    the money should have been spent on more terrain, fuck the lodge. I think incline was trying to by some land from ponderosa or something, but the guy didnt want to sell it because I wanted it for his daughter, granddaughter to ride horses in or something.......sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by powderhound100 View Post
    the money should have been spent on more terrain, fuck the lodge. I think incline was trying to by some land from ponderosa or something, but the guy didnt want to sell it because I wanted it for his daughter, granddaughter to ride horses in or something.......sucks.
    No. You're wrong.

Monday what? pshhhwwwkcrakle transmission lost

Soda Springs sits higher on the crest than kirkwood. All their lifts will run no matter what the conditions are brah