Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A crazy year

A crazy year

I am hopping to go skiing again soon. I've had a nutty year and am pretty happy
    to still be here. I had some work lined up but the fucker ended freaking out cause he thought I was messing with his old lady. which isn't true she came out and started out with "oh, can you help me with this and help me with that" next thing I know she's got a titty out just as hubby walks in and she totally freaks.
    starts yellin and hollerin about how I came at her.
    I got the hell out of there but I couldn't get far (no car). So I,m in town tryin to escape when the cops roll up and tell me i'm going to be arrested if I don't leave town. They actually used the word "sundown" I thought i was in a western or something. So I start hitching and am lucky enough to get picked up by some travelers who were living out this box truck which was really pretty cool. of course within an hour we had blowout and no spare.

Anyway we finally got the tire fixed and hit the road again. they were into hunting and fishing so i was like cool. we headed to Michigan where they planed on spending the summer. Everything was cool chilling out, fishing, I managed this Smallmouth.

All was good, all they asked in return was that I sleep under truck and not inside. I even managed to find work as a monitor at some computer place.

Then hunting season they had their own bows but she didn't really like to hunt, said it was boring. so me and joe find a spot and i'm sitting up in the blind for a while nipping off the flask when this sweet looking buck comes into view I let an arrow go and this is when things get confusing.
    Next thing I woke up on the ground, it was dark and was in horrible pain in my leg. I yelled for Joe but got no response. I reached down and felt my leg and ther's a fucking arrow in it. i really started screaming and in a panic tried to pull the arrow out. I must have passed out again. Because when woke up it was daylight and I could hear people. A crew was working on a nearby radio tower heard my screams and called 911.
    Luckily the arrow didn't anything vital and I was only in the hospital for a couple days. The DNr took pity on me and sent me on my way.

I managed to keep my job and save some money. so i am headed to Wyoming to stay with my aunt and hopfully get a week of skiing in at Jackson hole. so if anyone could show me around I'll by beers. Internet access can be hard but I will try to keep up at least until I leave at the end of the month.

Things are starting to look up again an I cant wait to get back to the mountains.
    I'll defecate in a box if I have to.

What? No picture of that tittie?

Dude, that is some of the most Kerouacian shit I've ever read here.

haha, awesome!

Let me get this straight.

You went hitch hiking, and lived with the people that picked you up, under their truck for a few months....then went fishing, and afterward fired an arrow into your leg. You somehow "kept your job" and now your going on vacation.

I'm officially jealous. Ted, you are a legend.

Pure awesomeness. Glad the leg is ok. Hopefully you can find something to do in Jackson without getting into too much trouble. Although since it seems that trouble has a way of finding you, you need to at least take a bunch of pictures and document the ordeal.

Ted is "The Dude". I have a few crazy episodes like this in my history as many on this forum probably do, but generally they happen before age 30. Respect.
    -You can't get hurt if you are in the air.

Caleb Wray Photography

so im confused on how exactly the arrow ended up in your leg. was it your arrow or joes? either way you still rule.

BSS Guest

You write the best tr's ever.

TedShred returns! Thanks for the update.

Sorry no pics I had to split like quick.

And I'm not sure exactly how the arrow got into my leg. but yeah definatly lucky about the job.

Heres hoping this all pans out.

Tommy Chong posts on TGR?
    .....Visit my website. .....

"a yin without a yang"

spankthepow,

Let me help clarify the arrow situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Tedski View Post
    so me and joe find a spot and i'm sitting up in the blind for a while nipping off the flask when this sweet looking buck comes into view I let an arrow go and this is when things get confusing.
    -You can't get hurt if you are in the air.

Caleb Wray Photography

Oh. awesome.

I dont know If It was Joes but he vanished. I went back to our camp and they were gone.

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fukken entertaining. We should be paying him.
    washu feeze drive me to firenze?

RoanMM-that would explain it. thanks for the clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by gbarnum View Post
    Fukken entertaining. We should be paying him.
    no. the lack of funds is integral to the continuing saga that is tedski. it would be interesting to see his heli skiing tr though.
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

This is like hitch-hikers guide to galaxy with a twist of fear and loathing in it.And maybe with a pinch of Deliverance.

Rated : A+

The floggings will continue until morale improves.

More Tedski!

Someone take him to 4 Pines and make sure to get some action shots!

Enjoy JH
    o--/\
    --/(. \
    -/ .) ' \ go with respect, get to know your mountains
    /' (. ' |'\
    ' ' .) ' ,'

Tedski - are you related to Tonghands?
    "Those 1%ers are not an avaricious "them" but in reality the most entrepreneurial of "us". If we had more of them and fewer grandstanding politicians, we would all be better off."
    - Bradley Schiller, Prof. of Economics, Univ. Nevada - Reno.

Great stuff, Tedski. Please keep posting!

Keep 'em coming.

Amazing.
    Please god let this be true.
    Somebody needs to follow this guy with a camera. It would be priceless.