Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    You are a douchebag, and this thread is the equivalent of riding switch on a green run below the lift and crashing, and I am on the chair laughing at you right now.

Either sack up and teach her to ski, or get her some ski lessons and quit wasting your fucking time.
    sigless.

Simple answer...practice ski ballet. If you are going to act like a douche, you might as well look like one

Actually, I do the same thing. I figure I might as well work on fundamentals. I still can't get the one ski steeze down like the racers.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

doughboyshredder Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    I wholeheartedly agree, but she doesn't want a 'real' lesson yet so I'm stuck with this.

So really what you're saying is that you're a pussy ass bitch and will do anything your woman wants you to.

there should be a pussywhipped emoticon.

This would be a good one:
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

A) TJ Burke it and practice skiing more slowly alongside/infront of her?
    B) Use it as a learning experience and take up telemarking while I'm stuck on those trails?
    C) Nothing, I'm a douchebag and it's probably genetic
    D) Nothing, skiiing switch to the lodge is frigging core.
    B - it's your only chance to save your steeze.

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Never, ever teach your S.O. (or someone you want to fuck) how to ski.

EVER.

Especially if you are an instructor.

Some things in life simply must be subcontracted.
    So true. And tip her instructor when she's done. If she's hot, tip her twice (if you know what I mean...). My wife did great with her instructor, and tweaked her knee on her second run with me. Ski instructors are marriage savers.

This would be a good one:
    BWAHAHAHAHA!! YES!!
    Gravity. It's the law.

Never, ever teach your S.O. (or someone you want to fuck) how to ski.

EVER.

Especially if you are an instructor.

Some things in life simply must be subcontracted.
    I wholeheartedly agree, but she doesn't want a 'real' lesson yet so I'm stuck with this.

I'm guessing that if it ever gets to the point where we feel like it's not working out because of that, she'd change her mind. For now its been two days and we're still married and she's still making progress so she doesn't want to change anything.
    Since you have to teach, you have no other option than to subcontract the fucking. Problem solved.
    "Typically euro, french in particular, in my opinion. It's the same skiing or climbing there. They are completely unfazed by their own assholeness. Like it's normal." - srsosbso

I tried teaching my wife to ski, lessons cost allot. Take some advice from a guy who's been married 20 years, spend the money.

Where's the pics? Bunny pics required.

Quote Originally Posted by philippeR View Post
    Since you have to teach, you have no other option than to subcontract the fucking. Problem solved.
    You're a gentleman and a scholar for suggesting that.

I'll post nude pics soon so you guys can decide who wants to take care of that for me. Thanks again all!

Your wife is not a "rusty intermediate". There is nothing intermediate about spending most of the day on greens.

My advice would be to invite other crappy skiers along. That way you can sneak off for a large chunk of the day and your wife will have people to ski with.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim J View Post
    Your wife is not a "rusty intermediate". There is nothing intermediate about spending most of the day on greens.

My advice would be to invite other crappy skiers along. That way you can sneak off for a large chunk of the day and your wife will have people to ski with.
    It's only her second day out this year - she used to ski more, just hasn't gotten more than a handful of days total over the last few years and likes to start slow until she feels more comfortable.

And I'm trying to pull that off this year with some couples we know, just hasn't worked out timing wise so far.

I'm really not a douchebag...

Don't underestimate yourself.
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.