Page 24 of 41 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
    Any idea as to which of the current Intuition liners would 'match' a 2008 Scarpa T1 liner, #10511?
    Best regards, Terry
    (Direct Contact is best vs PMs)

SlideWright.com
    Ski, Snowboard & Tools, Wax and Wares
    Repair, Waxing, Tuning, Mounting Tips & more
    Add TGR handle to notes & paste 5% TGR Discount code during checkout: 1121TGR

Quote Originally Posted by Alpinord View Post
    Any idea as to which of the current Intuition liners would 'match' a 2008 Scarpa T1 liner, #10511?
    FWIW, per SVST, Alpines or Universal Customs are the call.
    Best regards, Terry

SlideWright.com

Does the Pro Tongue have the same neoprene front at the Pro Wrap? I love everything about this liner as compared to the older regular powerwraps I had in my old boots, but the neoprene front doesn't wear as well. My big toenail pushes on the front here and feels like it's starting to wear through the liner, where the rest of the foam is in great shape.

Feels like the rest of the boot. Here is a pro tongue picture of the toe area.

Thanks for the pic. Anyone here use both a powerwrap and a pro tongue in the same boot and have a comparison?

What do the 08s look like? 3 buckle with the gray piece over the instep? Or 4 red buckles?

FWIW, per SVST, Alpines or Universal Customs are the call.
    I don't see the "Universal Customs on the web site. The Alpine looks close to the 3 buckle/gray or maybe the Classic. The Pro Wrap might be closer to 4 red buckles.

They are 3 buckle. Not sure on color.

Here's the Universal Custom link: http://www.slidewright.com/intuition...ard-boots-.php
    Best regards, Terry

SlideWright.com

Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post
    Feels like the rest of the boot. Here is a pro tongue picture of the toe area.
    Sure on this? I discounted this liner as I disliked the neoprene on the pro wrap.

Would be interested if it is actually ultralon foam in the toe.

They are 3 buckle. Not sure on color.

Here's the Universal Custom link: http://www.slidewright.com/intuition...ard-boots-.php
    That would work fine. The older 3 buckle ones used a Palau liner that looked like that one and/or the Alpines.

Someone once told me that I ski like a Scandinavian angel.

Just got fitted by Tom at Intuition Vancouver with some LV Pro Tour liners in my Salomon S-Lab X-Alp boots. Downsized to 27 liners in my 28 shells, got a full credit for the unused liners that I brought in with me, and am stoked with the result. I was told that Arcteryx approached Intuition about producing liners for their new Procline boots, and that there was potential interest from Dynafit for the new Hoji’s boot, but that Scarpa has exclusive rights to Intuition liners in the touring market. Good for Scarpa, but shitty for the rest of us. Also fondled the new Tour Wrap (seemed to have only token touring functionality) and Tour Mod liners.

Quote Originally Posted by kootenayskier View Post
    Just got fitted by Tom at Intuition Vancouver with some LV Pro Tour liners in my Salomon S-Lab X-Alp boots. Downsized to 27 liners in my 28 shells, got a full credit for the unused liners that I brought in with me, and am stoked with the result. I was told that Arcteryx approached Intuition about producing liners for their new Procline boots, and that there was potential interest from Dynafit for the new Hoji’s boot, but that Scarpa has exclusive rights to Intuition liners in the touring market. Good for Scarpa, but shitty for the rest of us. Also fondled the new Tour Wrap (seemed to have only token touring functionality) and Tour Mod liners.
    Very cool! Have you gone out in your new boots yet?

You had me at tour wrap

Anyone else have an issue where those new toe stitches in a Dalbello ID liner (not present in powerwrap or prowrap) rubbing on the 6th toe area? Have one hot spot on new boots and it seems to be right near that toe box stitching.

Intuition liners

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    Anyone else have an issue where those new toe stitches in a Dalbello ID liner (not present in powerwrap or prowrap) rubbing on the 6th toe area? Have one hot spot on new boots and it seems to be right near that toe box stitching.
    I had an issue with my big toe being irritated by that stitching. I rebaked with double padding at that toe and solved it...

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Best Skier on the Mountain
    Self-Certified
    1992 - 2012
    Squaw Valley, USA

Quote Originally Posted by nickwm21 View Post
    I had an issue with my big toe being irritated by that stitching. I rebaked with double padding at that toe and solved it...

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    awesome. I only have a few days in the boots so I havent even baked them yet. I expected this to be the answer.

Side question. Any local SLC mags had a liner baked at level 9? I called a couple shops in the area...lifthouse $70, inkline $100, that's for a mold. Called l9 $20..

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app

Standing in painful cooked intuitions now...ouch

Side question. Any local SLC mags had a liner baked at level 9? I called a couple shops in the area...lifthouse $70, inkline $100, that's for a mold. Called l9 $20..

Not able to mold at home?

Quote Originally Posted by alfajores View Post
    Not able to mold at home?
    I have failed in the past, best to let a shop take the fuckup risk.

Level 9 was legit. Any mags in SLC that need molds the price can't be beat. Good service too. Evan, Opie, Josh, etc..solid peeps. SFB works there too so obviously a solid shop. They like fosters oil cans.

Kind of old news but heres the Power wrap tour avaiable now

Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    Kind of old news but heres the Power wrap tour avaiable now
    Anyone have any info on how these compare to the stiffness of the tried and true Pro Tour in both touring and skiing? Sounds like they may be a denser foam than the Pro Tour and thus ski stiffer, but curious if they tour as well.

I have failed in the past, best to let a shop take the fuckup risk.
    its not just the fuckup factor IME

The Intuition Factory outlet in Vangroovy doesnt sell any boots, all they do is boot work & fit intuition liners by apointment all day/every day period SO they will have every liner in every density, they will know which liner/what size to recommend by looking at a foot & a shell and they will have them all there in the warehouse which will cost the going rate on the web and 50$ to mold them

So ime its worth the trip, turns out perfect but that will just have to do
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by ccl View Post
    Anyone have any info on how these compare to the stiffness of the tried and true Pro Tour in both touring and skiing? Sounds like they may be a denser foam than the Pro Tour and thus ski stiffer, but curious if they tour as well.
    Just threw some into a pair of boots tonight and they feel more stiff. That said, they have a lot of room in the tow box and warrant the foot beds they come with. YMMV but I felt like two beds per liner shifted the ankle out of the sweet spot for pivot point to get the best ROM on my boots.

Quote Originally Posted by Duffman View Post
    Thanks for the pic. Anyone here use both a powerwrap and a pro tongue in the same boot and have a comparison?
    I’m interested on this too.