Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: HALO FUCKING 2

Thats slightly more creative, yet not quite as degrading as the teabag/deep knee bend maneuver I'll be doing. I dig your style though, man.

Building a fighting force of extra-ordinary magnitude
    fack. you guys both have a "degrade opponent" move....

edit: I kicked the shit out of Basom last night in Halo multiplayer. still no original degrade opponent move.....
    Last edited by vinzclortho; 08-19-2004 at 09:21 AM.
    thats new hampshire as fuck

We ain't eager to be legal, so please leave me with the keys to your Jeep Eagle.

I was over at a friends office in mid-July who works for Microsoft- he says, check this out; and pops in a cd - and lo and behold, the Halo2 spash screen comes up!

Then he popped it out before anything else could load, so I can't tell you much more about the game...

Originally posted by vinzclortho
    edit: I kicked the shit out of Basom last night in Halo multiplayer. still no original degrade opponent move.....
    all your victories are voided due to your consistant stealing of my patented degradation move.

i blame my sub-par performance on lack of focus plant.

i'm going to install panther tonight so maybe we can get into that xbconnect stuff. might be a little more glitchy on the mac though.

let me know how that panther stuff works, I've got an iBook G4 w/ Panther so I'll be doing the same thing.

My new roommate was very, very interested in this xboxconnect stuff...he'd never heard of it before.

Originally posted by basom
    all your victories are voided due to your consistant stealing of my patented degradation move.
    puh-shaw captain invisible. the ass-kickery was due to superior skills.....and lack of focus plant. just wait till I can kick yer ass on my own inter'd net connected Xbox and not playing gay split screen and you will get

We ain't eager to be legal, so please leave me with the keys to your Jeep Eagle.

that kid looks exactly like me.

i'm fucked.

yah bro, but he cries less than you do.

Halo2 stoke

we'll have to get some nice big maggot killfests going as more people migrate over to xbox connect. hang em high anyone? cap cap. degrade opponent. repeat.

Originally posted by stump832
    hang em high anyone? cap cap. degrade opponent. repeat.
    vandalize car, vandalize car, blow self up while trying to degrade ooponent but it's worth it because of opponent degredation, headshot, grenade of compassion and/or understanding, degrade opponent, vandalize car.

Originally posted by vinzclortho
    vandalize car, vandalize car, blow self up while trying to degrade ooponent but it's worth it because of opponent degredation, headshot, grenade of compassion and/or understanding, degrade opponent, vandalize car.
    get invis, cap opponent from one foot away with shot gun, get invis, kill opponent with punch to back of head, get overshield and invis and rocket and hide by car opponent is about to attempt to vandalize, rocket to feet, degrade opponent by dead guy skeeting him before he hits ground. degrade con't. get opponent used to watching for your plasma lobs then switch to shrap grenades, clink clink, degrade, hide opponents tank, ghost and truck in cave pepper opponent with 60 cal as he tries to get his property back, degrade.

Originally posted by Jetter
    let me know how that panther stuff works, I've got an iBook G4 w/ Panther so I'll be doing the same thing.
    ran aqueduct(xbconnect software for mac) with no issues on my G4 with panther last night.

it works pretty well. i did find the game play kinda sticky from time to time, felt like the way s king's feet were stuck in rubber cement at times, and i'm pretty sure the other two dudes in there had mad cheats on. thay basicly systematicly killed the fuck out of me 50 times in a row. it was annyoing because i would know where the opponent was but couldn't turn my guy fast enough, they were sure moving fast though.

the other lame thing is trying to get into a game, alot of trial and error just connecting to different servers and hoping there is a game about to start. it would be dope to be able to host a maggot only game, but the hoast feature is turned off.

still fun though.

I've had the same experiences in terms of trying to join a random game. Mostly I just get booted or get error messages. I can host a game, though. Whats your name on the system?

how are you able to host?

thats sick, so we can get a maggot game going.

i'm basehead on there.

have you tried hosting yet? if so what do i search for to find your game?

I guess maybe the xbox connect PC software doesn't lock you out of hosting? I'm not sure - I just choose the host option, setup a game, and then invite buddies from my buddy list. You're on it now - I'm stumpzilla. We'll just figure out a time, i'll setup the game, and invite you. Should be easy (I think).

yup. that would be it. aqueduct2 is still in beta testing, and they havent gotten that sorted yet it seems.

stumpzilla is going down, anytime. buddy list, i'll put you on mine if i can figure it out.

where does one get the aqueduct software?

i see you on there. i think i sent you an invite. game on?

edit:
    i missed you bas. you could have been on the receiving end of something like this:
    Last edited by stump832; 08-20-2004 at 09:41 PM.

Originally posted by Jetter
    where does one get the aqueduct software?
    here you go jetman

and stump, i couldn't figure out the buddy thing on aquaduct, i'm not sure exactly wtf is going on. i gotta go read there faq's or forum or something. i did however finaly figure out that low ping is what you want. i kept thinking the opposite= horrible lag.

Thumbs up

When I get back to school, I may be down. I think one of my roommates, is subscribed to this shiz....

I got owned to shit today in CS. My hands hurt from playing so much.

Anyone have a PS2 and SOCOM II? I'm on about every other night, late night that is. My name is Everett Ruess, add me to your buddy lists.

BobMc

Bas and Vinz and other mags -

Any luck with xboxconnect? If you are having problems with the aquaduct buddy list functionality, log in and look for the server "stumpzilla". On XBC I generally refresh my server list once every 30 minutes or so to see what new games are being hosted. I'm generally just logged in there and waiting for someone to show up. Password is maggots.

My buddies came over last night and completely ownerized me playing Rockets only in Hang em High and Wizard. I had very few chances to show off the degrade opponent maneuver, and on the few occasions where I pulled it off, I received a rocket to the back of my dome for my troubles.

speaking of 0wnage, this weekend I made 2 of my friends my personal bitches in Marvel Vs. Capcom on our arcade machine, then repeated in Super Smash Brothers: Melee. Nothing quite so humiliating as getting your ass whupped by pikachu.

I was away all weekend so I haven't gotten to give it a try, hopefully I'll be able to download the software and try to hook it up tonight.