Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Pretty much any of those girls can kick my ass any time. My only stipulation is that it must be in the form of naked jello wrestling.

"I knew in an instant that the three dollars I had spent on wine would not go to waste."

I'm just judging from the way she carried herself in the interview on NBC, but ...

Amanda Beard is WAY cute, but her personality is almost exactly what I look for in a woman. I'm envious of her boyfriend.

Nice back.
    Balls Deep in the 'Ho

Triathlete, surfer, dolphin-racer...

Lokelani McMichaels.

Don't know about the rest of you guys, but I'd be hard pressed to find any highly ranked female athlete that wasn't at least slightly physically attractive. They might not be what I'm really interested in, but their athleticism it's self is an attractant.

A few do stand out to me....
    Moats
    Beard
    Coughlin
    Jealouse
    Pretty much any redheaded female athlete.

And a lot of the "girl next door" athletes that we run into out and about who are doing it because they love it.
    "if the city is visibly one of humankind's greatest achievements, its uncontrolled evolution also can lead to desecration of both nature and the human spirit."
    -- Melvin G. Marcus 1979

"I knew in an instant that the three dollars I had spent on wine would not go to waste."