Mammoth end of Jan thread

Since Tahoe is rain county, lets hear from some of you guys that breath thin air. I know you guys are getting a secret dumping.
    4 Time Balboa Open Champion

On the road to see wooly now with probable sierra cement outlook..fugit
    surviving in the city, powered by wellbutrin

Can verify sierra cement itude at Mammoth. Currently dropping rain/slush/snow at the base. Hope for cooler temps next day or two. Up here until Tues 1/27 on green Bros (not green beans). Say hey if you see me out there
    That's Mr. JONG to you, punk!

Snow is *finally* coming down in town instead of the rain/slush of the past two days but little to no vis on the mountain today. Was up on the hill Thur and skiing out of main was pretty good. The closer you got to Canyon lodge the heavier the snow became. Heard from a few people it all iced up Thur night and Friday morning was pretty shitty.

Hoping all this new snow will be a little lighter than the cement of the previous 2 days and not ice up tonight.

*Fingers crossed*
    Don't be that guy. That guy is dead.
    www.skimavrick.smugmug.com

Quote Originally Posted by Truckee Joe View Post
    Since Tahoe is rain county, lets hear from some of you guys that breath thin air. I know you guys are getting a secret dumping.
    Cuz,

Call me! last day of work is the 30th (laid off), and received somewhat of a package to make it through April. The wife gave the thumbs up on dirtbagging it for a couple of weeks between Mammoth and Tahoe, so lets talk!!

A-
    Whoa, what you gotta say?? Whoa, girls turn 18 every day!!!
    --Vandals

It was just silly how awesome the snow was today...tons of it. light, fresh, untracked.....I was riding awesome pow in the trees all day. This was definitely a good day to be in Mammoth.

*powrrific*

seriously, you reno/tahoe peeps need to get in your vehicles and make the trip. Monday/Tuesday is going to be spectacular.

I suppose I could be jealous. I wanted to ski but was just too beat to drive Friday after returning Thursday night from the Inauguration.

My skins will get me to pow soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by erica_z View Post
    seriously, you reno/tahoe peeps need to get in your vehicles and make the trip. Monday/Tuesday is going to be spectacular.
    The storm hit here too, we're havin' plenty of fun at Kirkwood.
    ((. The joy I get from skiing...
    .))
    ((. That's worth living for.
    .))