Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    strong work, it will work out next time if he is stupid enough to try and scam mags again

PS shoulda kept the beacon. What would JJ do? Call the Cops? AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH Right... the beacon is hot and he is a wanted man...

That is what PS should have done. Just taken it and said, I know this is stolen and who it belongs to. We set you up.

So, unless you have a receipt for this thing, it is going back to it's owner now and you can just walk away with what is left of your dignity.

He wouldn't do shizzit at that point but run away.

Good job though, karma is a bitzch...

Haven't read the whole thread, but nice work team!

If I ever want to meet Blurred, I am going to rip a mag off...seems pretty likely that I would get to meet him after that, nice work fellas

Brett doin work. JJ will get his.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Oh man. Face to face with the thief. Stolen goods in hand. Let the fucker loose with goods.

Have the police been called?
    Quote Originally Posted by bptempleton View Post
    tit ass balls. that's a better sig. or fucktardnutz. YOU MUST NOW CHOOSE!!!!

This situation is bringing out the best in armchair quarterbacking.

PS- You did the right thing by staying legal, nobody should expect you to break the law and bring yourself down to JJ's level.

That being said, I've always been deviant and would have just taken that beacon away from him and sold the beacon to Blurred and directed the funds to Conundrum and the other dude (whose name escapes me right now).

I think its clear that this situation is far from over.

Jesse Jones- I'm sure you're too fucking stupid and crazy to realize that this is not gonna end until you've paid back the maggots that you have stolen from. I'm sure your deluded little mind doesn't grasp the FACT that we, the maggots, will not forget what you have done. Someday, somewhere, we WILL catch you and your luck of being fortunate enough to be dealing with the more tolerant and patient of the mags will run out. Eventually, you'll run into one of the morally corrupted version of this community. You should be very worried about that day. Yet, its still not too late, you can still get away unharmed if you PAY BACK THOSE THAT YOU HAVE STOLEN FROM.
    Last edited by AsheanMT; 01-24-2009 at 11:10 AM.

Jesse 2, Maggots 0

Hope the hockey game turned out better.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Quote Originally Posted by AsheanMT View Post
    I'm sure your deluded little mind doesn't grasp the FACT that we, the maggots, will not forget what you have done. Someday, somewhere, we WILL catch you and your luck of being fortunate enough to be dealing with the more tolerant and patient of the mags will run out.
    Yes, there is no vengeance like internet vengeance! Repent, Jesse Jones, or face the full power of our emoticons!
    "Buy the Fucking Plane Tickets!"
    -- Jack Tackle

Quote Originally Posted by snowful View Post
    Oh man. Face to face with the thief. Stolen goods in hand. Let the fucker loose with goods.

Have the police been called?
    Well there's the fucking rub man. I played out the call the cops bluff as far as I could but the police couldn't have done sweet fuck all in the end. You think they'd arrest him? Give me the beacon? With zero proof, yeah right. There was only one way to make it right last night, and that was beating the little worm into a pulp and taking his beacon. We weren't exactly in a secluded place and I just aint taking an assault and theft charge over some internet dispute. Hopefully the next mag that gets in this guys grill has the stones to score one for the maggots
    Last edited by PulverSchwein; 01-24-2009 at 12:26 PM.
    ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›

Pulver's right. There's a time and place when it WILL work out

Quote Originally Posted by PulverSchwein View Post
    Well there's the fucking rub man. I played out the call the cops bluff as far as I could but the police couldn't have done sweet fuck all in the end. You think they'd arrest him? Give me the beacon? With zero proof, yeah right. There was only one way to make it right last night, and that was beating the little worm into a pulp and taking his beacon. We weren't exactly in a secluded place and I just aint taking an assault and theft charge over some internet dispute. Hopefully the next mag that gets in this guys grill has the stones to score one for the maggots
    You were right to not kick his ass in a public place. Did you call the local cops, and they didn't respond, or could you just not find one. I wouldn't be surprised if the cops didn't already know him, or could have at least got his name, et cetera.

Jessie's days are numbered, but unfortunately his smug ass is safe once again.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

PS your head is in the right place man. Things always have a way of working out the way they should.

Quote Originally Posted by hutash View Post
    You were right to not kick his ass in a public place. Did you call the local cops, and they didn't respond, or could you just not find one. I wouldn't be surprised if the cops didn't already know him, or could have at least got his name, et cetera.

Jessie's days are numbered, but unfortunately his smug ass is safe once again.
    it was a clusterfuck. We went over to grab the only cop we saw but he was just a traffic authority dude with a job to do. told us to call the locals or go see the ones by the front door of the game/ went there and asked the security if they had any cops handy and they basically said the same thing, call the non-emerg cop # and wait. The cops there were their cops, hired by them to handle the game not outside shit like ours. That's where it ended at the doors with the game just about to start and a crowd of security around. I threw some verbal emoticons at him and that was that. Very unsatisfying to say the least
    ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›

You did the right thing PulverSchwein. The last thing you want is for this to play out wrong with the cops and you ending up with an assault conviction. Don't beat yourself up over it.

My hat is off to you and Blurred for some out-fucking-standing work here. Too bad it turned out the way it did.

Is it possible to get an official name and location based on his phone number? If thats possible some local mags could go kick his door down (someone in seattle must be willing to sack up and do it) or call the the local cops. I like the idea about contacting REI too, if its a bad check then they have all his info.

Props to Blurred and Pulver for protecting the community
    All I know is that I don't know nothin'... and that's fine.

Total armchairing but why not just pocket the beacon and walk into the arena? Would Jesse have put hands on you to try to stop you when you have a crew and he doesn't want to talk to cops?
    Last edited by Lelandjt; 01-24-2009 at 03:08 PM.

Bummer is, that JJ probably is hiding in Van because he is probably wanted in Seattle and a golden opportunity was missed by not locating some real cops. Maybe commonlaw could find out if there's a warrant for him. If so, the next time he's found, the Van cops can bounce him over to the border patrol and he can be returned to Seattle for prosecution.

Pulver, I don't blame you for not pulverizing...er, not laying the beat down. If it wasn't my war I know I wouldn't have either.

But if it happens again call 911. You've got a guy with suspected stolen merchandise in his hands. Plus he's a foreigner without any ID? I'm sure if you spun it that way to the pohleese they run him through the wringer. Of course they might run you through the wringer too--so proceed accordingly.

Kudos for giving it a try. There should be more people like you in this world: people willing to help others but not willing to avenge without proof of wrong.

r.
    I ski because I was born without wings.
    RET

Quote Originally Posted by bklyn View Post
    The fucker thinks he can start new aliases and scam here after all that happened. WTF?
    WTF indeed. I'm surprised this saga continues, thought it was a one-off.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Bummer is, that JJ probably is hiding in Van because he is probably wanted in Seattle and a golden opportunity was missed by not locating some real cops. Maybe commonlaw could find out if there's a warrant for him. If so, the next time he's found, the Van cops can bounce him over to the border patrol and he can be returned to Seattle for prosecution.
    I'll look into it indeed.

WTF

This is pretty crazy shit... what an ass
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

what happened to the sticker idea? putting stickers up around resorts would get his picture around to a lot more people.

This is amazing in many ways. PS, I guess you did the right thing? No have no business going illegal for someone else, but the Maggot bond is strong.
    JJ is a fucking idiot and a shitty scammer, and some less than decent human being, who has no problem knocking a guys teeth out, will catch up to him.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Props guys, make sure to post his ugly mug so if I see him around town I can kneecap him.
    Born on a mountain, raised in a cave, f'ing and skiing are all that I crave (and mountain biking too)

Wow, just wow; much respect goes out to everyone involved in trying to mete out some well deserved justice to Jesse Jones.