Looking for a place to stay in Rossland...

Anyone here living Rossland? My buddy and I are coming out next week and are looking for a place to crash. Is there a hostel in the area?

Thanks in advance,

There's a hostel downtown, and a motel just up the road near the mine museum and gas station.

Sorry I don't have the names.
    Ski, Bike, Climb.
    Resistence is futile.

I think Dave, one of the owners of Pacific Rim Paddling, runs a B&B in Rossland the winter. Try calling them and asking. http://www.pacificrimpaddling.com/contact. 1 888 384-6103. He's a good guy, worth supporting his business.

I think that a maggot had a nice B&B in either rossland or nelson avail?

You looking for budget or swank? B&B or DIY? There is a hostel downtown.

Was mountain biking in Rossland this last summer and there sure as hell didn't seem to be any budget lodging, even the hostel downtown was freakin expensive for what it was. My, how that town has changed.

I don't remember the name , but last year around this time we stayed on the hill in these cabins (I posted a pic of the outside, maybe someone here might have more info). I think they are probably original to the hill as they definitely were not posh like all the new condo's that have gone up in the past few years. On the plus side they were clean, had a kitchenette and had ski in access. I think the price might have been something like $130 a night which was comparable to the B&Bs we were looking at.

Thanks for the info. I might just sleep in the bed of my truck, so yeah, the budget is pretty minimal.

There is a hostel in Rossland on the main drag its OK, Nelson has a killer hostel- Dancing Bear or something like that
    Hello darkness my old friend

dancing bear in nelson is super legit & euro hott.
    Craig Kelly is my co-pilot.

Buy Your Lift Tickets in Advance and Save

http://samesun.com/packages/skiNStay.htm

this is worth a look, the hostels on here have ticket/hostel packages red isn't listed but I'd call and ask
    at revelstoke it takes the hostel price down to ~$14 can

ITs mountains shadows hostel. On your left hand side when entering town beside a conveince store. Im not sure if they have a ski and stay or not, but probably. Just give em a call and talk to Brian, he's a good shit. $20 per night for a bed.

Try the Red Shutter at the base of Red, 2 beds per room, vintage 70's decor, cheap, good hot tub in the parking lot, good meals.
    "We need sometimes to escape into open solitudes, into aimlessness, into the moral holiday of running some pure hazard, in order to sharpen the edge of life, to taste hardship, and to be compelled to work desperately for a moment at no matter what. -George Santayana, The Philosophy of Travel

...it would probably bother me more if I wasn't quite so heavily sedated. -David St. Hubbins, This Is Spinal Tap