Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    stowebum Guest

TR: East goes West: UVM invades Jackson Hole

Jackson Hole is known as the Mecca of North American big mountain skiing. Therefore, as we have done for the past 6 seasons, UVM took over for a week. Here is a photographical representation of the most unforgettable week of our lives.

In the airport you can bring in liquids of 3ozs or less. Matt Cole brought in 10 3oz bottles of rum. Mixing it up with cokes at 6am. UVMSSC loves to party

As we sat in Boston’s Logan International airport high as fuck on weed brownies, there was a mind blowing sunrise. Pete and Kellen tooks some pictures

After a long flight that involved little sobriety and lots of (too much really) McDonalds, we arrived in the Jackson airport to a blizzard. We were the only flight to make it in that day.

After traveling for over 14 hours, the first night was pretty mellow. We hit Jackson bright and early, catching the first tram and skiing pow under a bluebird sky all day

That night was 80’s night. We partied.

We woke up the next morning. It was cold.

So me, A-lev, and Seth skied at Snowking. We only had a 5/6 day pass to Jackson so it worked anyways.

That night, we partied

Kellen’s Wizard Staff was 18 beers tall. Impressive

Tuesday was a sick day. There was tons of snow and cloudy skies, which wasn’t particularly conducive to picture taking, but we got some none the less
    Joe

Matty Cole

Monty

TESS HOBBS SPOTTED <b>OUT OF THE PARK!!!</B>

I’m getting some

Joe took a tumble

Me dropping, barely making it past the rocks

Tess once again OUT of the park

So Perry was still intoxicated. Incredibly intoxicated at that. He jumped off this small rock, insignificant in and of itself, however he proceeded to make 4 more turns, stop, and puke for 5 minutes straight. He sounded like a moose. It was hilarious.

PARTY!

Me skiing a line

Front Flip

stowebum Guest
    Then we partied

I spy newschoolers, 4bi9, and so much fine UVMSCC ass

The next day it snowed 15”, and avalanches were being set off with every explosive charge fired. A patroller even got buried (he was ok). We decided to stick it out and wait in the tram line
    Me and Jessa have the same color pants! (yea we were that bored)

But eventually (at like noon) the tram opened. It was dope
    Matt Cole

Me

Ben Raymond

Me skiing my favorite line of the week. Thanks to Big_Spence, he randomly made this sequence I don’t know why.

A-Lev gettin ‘er done

Matty Cole lovin it

DAT NIGGA BRADY LEE

Luke Allen

Me- good snow

Luke Allen again

That was an awesome day. So we went downtown, went to a game restaurant, and then we partied

I thought that “The Rug Store” was a strip bar. In actuality, it was a store that sold rugs. What the fuck.

Party. Water and snowballs thrown everywhere.

PBR fam

stowebum Guest
    Then, sadly, Thursday was our last day of skiing. Alex Levin’s pictures sum up the day pretty well.
    We hiked to the ‘expert chutes’ where the snow was fucking sick!

Bluebird day in the tetons

Found a booter. Matty Cole

Me jumping off a rock

Brady Lee drops/ Baller photo

We hiked back up, I tried to hit the double but went too fast. Still fun

Top of the tram, one last time

So through some course of events, exactly what happened I’m not sure, we found out that Corbets Couloir had opened for the season. Nobody else except for me wanted to do it. I ended up getting Levin, B-Lee, Luke, and Brad to do it. We watched some gnarly crashes, then dropped in. Definitely a top 5 highlight of the trip. So scary, but so sick! I can’t wait to do it again.

In true UVM style, we all decided to do one last run together… This time with our pants down from the top of the gondola. We got some angry looks, some shrieks of disbelief, and tons of laughs.
    Yes, that’s a velvet man-thong

Pants-down group

And then we partied. Now, earlier in the week, one of our first days there, I smoked with the manager of a local bar. Not being of age, this proved to be awesome. Until I went to the moose on our last day. I drank a pitcher of Moose Drool in about a half hour, drank a 40 of PBR on the bus (20 minutes long). I think proceeded to return to the condo, put 3 boxes of Easy-Mac on the stove, then pass out on the bed in all my ski gear! It’s ok though. I made it out to party at 11, and I’m glad I did. We threw down.

Hi will.

HAHA he passed out on the keg!

So. Jackson Hole. UVM came. UVM saw. UVM skied. UVM partied. UVM balled the fuck out. Truly an incredible experience to be with 60+ kids from 18-22 just partying and skiing. Living the life, baby. Until next year, so long Jackson Hole.

Did I just log into facebook?

Why are the only people without shirts and pants dudes?

stowebum Guest
    Unlike the sluts you hang out with, most of the girls we fuck prefer NOT to be on camera. Just ask your mother.

tahoegnar = wishes he was still in college

That looks like a solid trip out west, but did you guys rent a place or just break into some house under construction?

advres Guest
    Looks like a fun time.

Why would you hike to the expert chutes when you can just get to the top from Sublette via Tensleep and a quick little traverse?

Fantastic! Way to represent the 802.

Yes, I'm totally missing college right now.

stowebum Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by advres View Post
    Looks like a fun time.

Why would you hike to the expert chutes when you can just get to the top from Sublette via Tensleep and a quick little traverse?
    Sublette was on wind hold

and the basement was unfinished. We had 8 or 10 condos at the Snow King

funny shit. i remember them thar days of yore.

advres Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by stowebum View Post
    Sublette was on wind hold
    heh... should've known sublette would be blown down.

High flyin mofos.
    Way to party.
    Obviously good peeps.

Good show guys, ur doin it right!

This titled "front flip" is really clearly a Jaime Pierre, perfectly implemented head-and-shoulders stick. Prolly just a typo.

we found out that Corbets Couloir had opened for the season. Nobody else except for me wanted to do it. I ended up getting Levin, B-Lee, Luke, and Brad to do it. We watched some gnarly crashes, then dropped in. Definitely a top 5 highlight of the trip. So scary, but so sick! I can’t wait to do it again.
    Glad you didn't elaborate on how the drop went, or showed photos. That would have been retarded + wrong audience, good call.

stowebum Guest
    ya there wasn't really a lip on the cliff so it was tough to get 'er around but the landing was soft and i popped right back up so all is good

Unlike the sluts you hang out with, most of the girls we fuck prefer NOT to be on camera. Just ask your mother.
    I was just messin' with ya

two UVM TR's from jackson the same week =

nice work dudes.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

that was a good week. of course the day you guys left things were soft. and 3 days later it was deep.
    Its a shame I didnt make it to the king more than 1 night to party.
    See you around stowe

and yes, perry takes my award for his week out there.
    Phall gets the no excuses play like a champion award for booting numerous times and not calling it a day
    Live

The cup cake line in Riverton Bowl is sick! I went up to that the other day and humbly skied around.

It was fun sharing the tram lines with you guys.

This pic is my fave. It looks like a nuke went off and you were hurtled off the rock like special-effects movie-fake explosion.

Brady Lee drops/ Baller photo
    Blah blah, "then we partied" blah blah, "then we partied"
    Fucking priceless.

Looked like a great trip.
    You've got to have the courage to say to your wife, "Get in there and make me some bean dip."
    -Vernon Dozier

UVMers are unlike most people. Drink near fatal amounts for 6 hrs, sleep for 2 hrs, then kill it for 8 more hours.
    Live

As we sat in Boston’s Logan International airport high as fuck on weed brownies, there was a mind blowing sunrise.
    All I really expected out of a UVM group TR. The rest is just bonus

Solid trip, nice TR, stellar looking codpiece.

what an amazing trip. again, way to make another baller tr.

advres Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by skiingsamurai View Post
    UVMers are unlike most people. Drink near fatal amounts for 6 hrs, sleep for 2 hrs, then kill it for 8 more hours.
    You obviously don't know the right people then.

phil bro, I am perry,
    sick work.
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"