Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Someone who isn't a friend but I know all the same was getting laid in the back seat of his car parked in a mall parking lot.

He slipped it in her butt, she got surprised and shit on him, he vommitted all over her back from the smell of surprise poo. Allegedly the car smelled that way for weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by ghosthop View Post
    Someone who isn't a friend but I know all the same was getting laid in the back seat of his car parked in a mall parking lot.

He slipped it in her butt, she got surprised and shit on him, he vommitted all over her back from the smell of surprise poo. Allegedly the car smelled that way for weeks.
    There's gotta be a name for that.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Oh shit.

The Expensive Detail.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    There's gotta be a name for that.
    In-N-Out Bugger

I think that's called a "Cosby Sweater"
    ::.:..::::.::.:.::..::.

The "croation smile."

After the brake down of Yugoslavia, UN peace keepers were stationed there to help stabilize things.

Several of the guys got bored and snuck off for a trip to the brothel. They did their thing and as they regrouped to tell stories and leave, one guy was missing and they got tired of waiting.

A volunteer walked down the hall trying to find the straggler. At the last room, a line of less than eager girls were waiting for their turn.

The stragglers voice could barely be heard. "ah, yah!!!"

"yah!!!"

"that's it"

"ah... like it"

"Next!"

A girl left and another entered.

"ah yah!!"

"oh yah.... you like it!!"

The volunteer soldier thought this was going to go on all night so he peeked in. The girl was clothed on the bed face up with her head over the side.
    The guy was facing the other way, totally naked. He was lifting his junk with one hand and rubbing his bung hole on her face while lifting her head with the other hand. Apparently they would tap out and a fresh one would tag in every so often.
    Last edited by exsparky; 11-03-2021 at 12:14 PM. Reason: grammar

Ummm- Never has it just "slipped in". I don't know if it is he or she that has some sort of size problem, but something is amiss.

Quote Originally Posted by exsparky View Post
    The "croation smile."

After the brake down of Yugoslavia, UN peace keepers were stationed there to help stabilize things.

Several of the guys got board and snuck off for a trip to the brothel. They did their thing and as they regrouped to tell stories and leave but one guy was missing and they got tired of waiting.

A volunteer walked down the hall trying to find the straggler. At the last room, a line of less than eager girls were waiting for their turn.

The stragglers voice could barely be heard. "ah, yah!!!"

"yah!!!"

"that's it"

"ah... like it"

"Next!"

A girl left and another entered.

"ah yah!!"

"oh yah.... you like it!!"

The volunteer soldier thought this was going to go on all night so he peeked in. The girl was clothed on the bed face up with her head over the side.
    The guy was facing the other way, totally naked. He was lifting his junk with one hand and rubbing his bung hole on her face while lifting her head with the other hand. Apparently they would tap out and a fresh one would tag in every so often.
    Shamus always wondered why he couldn't find a wife...

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    in a row?
    north bound horse.