Thread: Olllies pics

Olllies pics

This is a little over due. I can't get the rest of the photos online for some reason but here at two frames pulled from some video out at ollies point. I haven't done that much surf traveling but this was by far the best wave I've been on. Unfortunately the park police kicked us out for not having permits about mid day and roca bruja was blown out.

Very nice

Wait - Ollies was off shore and Bruja was blown out? What odd weather pattern is that?

Wow. Is that a left as well as a right? The right looks insane.
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."

Thumbs up

Oh my that is purty.

ollies is right point but there were some short lefts, it just mattered where the wave started breaking.

My experience with witches was that it would be either a really strong off shore or on shore without much in the middle. I thought ollies was where it was at in the park but maybe I just scored it at the right time.

Go back to Bruja if you have the chance. Definitely a fun spot. I've only been once but we camped for three days and the whole time it was just two of us and a boat with 4 Americanos.

Quote Originally Posted by pollard View Post
    My experience with witches was that it would be either a really strong off shore or on shore without much in the middle. I thought ollies was where it was at in the park but maybe I just scored it at the right time.
    I'd take Ollies over Bruja anyday. Bruja can be nice, but it is stiff offshore beach break. I prefer a long point with a decent, but not killer off shore.

Ultimately, I prefer lower reaches around Mal Pais and the mainland. The reefs between Jaco and Hermosa are pretty killer. And I think Palins south of Hermosa was solid. It just seemed to pick up more swell in those parts...