Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: $718.50

You think I'm volunteering for the position? Bwa! I'm just trying to maintain my reputation as a source of helpful, impartial advice.

Besides, homophobia is gay.

Originally posted by DJSapp
    Spats,

I've been suspecting this since the mammoth zebra striped pants and pole dancing 'incidient.' Now you're just scaring us.

Originally posted by This End Up
    Very true, I took my jeep to a monkey type lube joint twice. First time they said the differential fluid had metal shavings. I thought well OK, replace it. I had been doing a fair amount of 4 wheeling back then. 3k miles (and no off roading) later I went back to the same place and they had the same story, metal in diff fluid. No freakin way, never went back. They try to take advantage of people who don't know cars. I fell for it once.
    Just about all of the oil lube chain places train thier employees to find stuff to fix on the cars. A friend of mine used to work for a smaller chain. His boss/supervisor directly told him to never just return the car to the owner without adding that it needed something (anything) else done. He said his boss never actually told him to BS the customer, but it was more or less implied.

Buyer beware. Sometimes they find something that actually should be done, but more often then not, it's something that technically could be done, but highly unneccesary at that time. Or rediculously over-priced - like $20 in labor to replace an air filter....
    Fighting foot fungus one public bath house at a time!

My site

Whatever you say, spats.

You're the one who brought up switch-hitting in a thread about lube.

Don't let the closet door hit ya on your way in.
    Balls Deep in the 'Ho

Yeah, Punani, I think it's clear that the moral of the story is, quit being such a metrosexual, get a little dirty, and turn some wrenches.

Lightbulb

Originally posted by BlurredElevens
    Yeah, Punani, I think it's clear that the moral of the story is, quit being such a metrosexual, get a little dirty, and turn some wrenches.
    Why don't you cum to the Castro and change the oil on my Miata and Mini Cooper too, sweet cheeks?

Originally posted by Beaver
    You got a Toy Taco turd, a miata, and a mini cooper and you are whineing about not having cash for skis? My heart bleeds for you.
    I'm pretty sure he was kidding around... seeing as both the Miata and the Mini are quite popular with the folks in the Castro district.

Originally posted by slim
    I'm pretty sure he was kidding around... seeing as both the Miata and the Mini are quite popular with the folks in the Castro district.
    ...not that there's anything wrong with it

dr. crash has a miata.

Originally posted by Punani
    Why don't you cum to the Castro and change the oil on my Miata and Mini Cooper too, sweet cheeks?
    Don't get so defensive. I gave you good advice, sack up and fix it yourself. You afraid to get dirty? If I lived anywhere near you I'd offer to fix it for you for 1/4 of the price.

Originally posted by BlurredElevens
    Don't get so defensive. I gave you good advice, sack up and fix it yourself. You afraid to get dirty? If I lived anywhere near you I'd offer to fix it for you for 1/4 of the price.
    Now who said you weren't a Prince?