Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    as long as people say the waiver is standard, do it!

great opportunity, what skier wouldn't want to be in a warren miller film? congrats!

andy, your web site doesn't seem to be working, but the vids on pmgear are awesome.
    I'm sure this has been covered, but how are the faceshots?

If you don't, you will become a 43yr old w/ 3 kids, married to your doom, have a large payment to a house that sucks every inch of any hope to afford that boat you've always dreamed of. You can forget about ever having sex again. You will find yourself sitting behind your desk reading some retarded internet site wishing you would have just signed that stupid fucking release.

Quote Originally Posted by Jag View Post
    If you don't, you will become a 43yr old w/ 3 kids, married to your doom, have a large payment to a house that sucks every inch of any hope to afford that boat you've always dreamed of. You can forget about ever having sex again. You will find yourself sitting behind your desk reading some retarded internet site wishing you would have just signed that stupid fucking release.
    Most compelling reason to sign so far.

Also, I signed and sent this off yesterday so it's all done anyway.

My website is a pain in the ass! Fuckin iWeb sucks when used with a personal domain name, I was transferring it all to wordpress but ran out of time. I just tried updating the site but it's broken somewhere, and thats why it's a bag of crap at the moment. Hopefully it'll get sorted so I can update it with stuff from the comp, but I'll post stuff here first anyway.