WTB: 1 Gotama 183

blowied one augering in last week.

need one asap, gold or this years black are good. i know this belongs in the half a pair thread but i need the exposure to try and get this quick and hopefully local in seattle this week or after that in colorado. will be in slc/park city briefly next week too.

thanks

I have a 183 White Gotama, i know you said gold or black but just thought I'd throw it out there. I am in SLC let me know if interested

Not that you'll want 'em, but I have the world's most thrashed pair of 1st year gotamas, 183cm, that are yours for the price of shipping if you need em. chunks of wood missing from the sidewalls, coreshots galore (fixed), but they've gotten me by when the other 2 pairs of goats I had snapped in half... sounds like that's probably what happened to you.
    but I know we can't all stay here forever, so I wanna write my words on the face of today...

thanks doods. b-nay pm coming your way... awake i may take you up if i can't figure something else out because i may just need some sticks to throw my at setup onto.

ya. it just fucking snapped. i was at crystal and i was turning into a bear pits at speed and my tip just dove and the ski was completely fucked, nearly snapped in half. a 2+ foot day too, balls to me. at least i was out early before that.

bumpbumpbump

slumprumpdump

make an offer. ive got a set of golds 183 , one drill hole, great condition worked on by myself at alta ski shop.