Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    behind a camera, making other people look good
    Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo View Post
    I don't know where the fuck you ski but that's definitely the opposite of the truth on snow days here.

I try it every damn day.
    do you fuel up the night before? dude; Chili with extra onions. It works wonders.

Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo View Post
    I don't know where the fuck you ski but that's definitely the opposite of the truth on snow days here.

I try it every damn day.
    So your farts actually attract MORE skiers?

Or do they just push harder in the direction of the chair?

Its worth a try, if they pass out you can go around them.

So maybe there was no car bomb. Multiple farts perpetrated by individuals attempting to stink out the lift line on a pow day were ignited by people smoking in the lift line and caused an explosion, starting a fist fight which interrupted the people smoking herb.

This Deschutes jubelale is good shit, that may not make any sense in the morning but it works for me now

I was reminded today that a flight got delayed because I dropped one. It got circulated through the whole small cabin and they had to re dock or whatever the fuck they do and get fresh air in. I remember this older black lady was dying laughing at the situation.

I was laughing so harcd reading this that I think I farted.

watch out for snakes

Nice bump. I just dreamt I couldn't stop farting in class/study group.
    Of course, I've been out of college since 2013, but I guess I get to dream about not graduating for the rest of my life.
    And I find farting in ski close makes it linger with you. You can really test how well (poorly) your waterproof outfit breaths if you fart on the lift. It just slowly vents out of your collar right into your nose for a few minutes. Really enlightening.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Yeah, same thing happens to me, straight from my butt, up and through where my head is. I should try and make all cuffs and collars airtight and try to inflate the fart bag like a balloon one day.
    Quote Originally Posted by jlboyell View Post
    Climate change deniers should be in the same boat as the flat earthers, ridiculed for stupidity.

The Tram at Snowbird has these little fresh air window slats at the front. It only took one trip up to understand why people rush for that real estate like they're getting front row at a Bieber show.

Quote Originally Posted by Abol98 View Post
    The Tram at Snowbird has these little fresh air window slats at the front. It only took one trip up to understand why people rush for that real estate like they're getting front row at a Bieber show.
    To fart out the vents and try to crop dust people on the cirque traverse? That would be a pro move.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyg82 View Post
    Yeah, same thing happens to me, straight from my butt, up and through where my head is. I should try and make all cuffs and collars airtight and try to inflate the fart bag like a balloon one day.
    You could install dry suit seals in yer onezie, that would give you that Dune suit effect.
    watch out for snakes

Of course I was permabanned from yoga classes in the tri state area.
    watch out for snakes

This thread reminds me of a particularly nasty bout of farts I had one day at Keystone.

I had drank about 10 IPA’s the night before and had some very bad diarrhea in the morning. I really wanted to go skiing because there was a few inches fresh so I got ready and hopped in the car. Immediately when I got in the car my stomach began to hurt like hell. I had a McDonald’s breakfast and some coffee, which probably didn’t help either. Soon the odor of my farts began to permeate the car. It was so bad on the drive up that my friend had to keep opening the window for fresh air. It was 2 degrees outside and freezing in the car.

We got to Keystone and met up with some girls we knew and got on the lift. While we were on the Peru express, the lift stopped, just as I was letting rip an especially nasty fart. There was minimal wind this day, and the fart seemed to settle around the chair. One of the girls shrieked “it smells like a garbage dump ! What is that ?!” The other girl agreed and they proceeded to talk about it for a couple minutes. They eventually came to the conclusion that the lift operator porta-potty was the source of the smell.

Later in the day my buddy got separated from the rest of the group and all of us were standing on top of the mountain waiting for him to come up the lift. I figured I was safe to let another fart rip because the wind had picked up. As I farted the wind seemed to shift direction and blow towards the girls.

They shrieked again, and yelled “it smells just like before!” They soon realized that the source of the odor was me. They told me that my farts smelled seriously unhealthy and that I should stop eating so much McDonalds.

At the end of the day we went back to the car, and the stank from 6 hours before was still heavy in the car.

This thread stinks.

It is a shitty thread.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

WTF, that was a good story. Thanks for the laughs.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Isn't flatulence sometimes a sign of nervousness?

Although.... why would anyone be frightened by a chairlift?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Who shit themselves in here?

Quote Originally Posted by karpiel View Post
    I was reminded today that a flight got delayed because I dropped one. It got circulated through the whole small cabin and they had to re dock or whatever the fuck they do and get fresh air in. I remember this older black lady was dying laughing at the situation.
    When I was a med student I farted in an operating room. They spent a half hour looking for the hole in the bowel before I fessed up.

Flatulence can be a sign of nervousness--when you get nervous you swallow air without realizing it. Of course air farts aren't nearly as smelly as some.

Wait....you guys ski where there are lift lines?

When selecting a technical fabric for a high fart-output activity consider an air permeable fabric like neoshell. Traditional thigh vents are also a popular option.

I like to fart while riding the chair and see if I can get the chairs behind me to smell it. Lift dusting.

I like to make Fart noises in the bathrooms

like a 12 year old/ I have unprecedented skills at Fake Fart sounds!

While I am peeing , ill make it sound like a 12 second gut bashing .. or some high pitch squeeks

I don't know what people think when they hear it , but you know they are waiting for a huge stink> Ha ha , faked you out!
    ski paintingshttp://michael-cuozzo.fineartamerica.com" horror has a face; you must make a friend of horror...horror and moral terror.. are your friends...if not, they are enemies to be feared...the horror"....col Kurtz

It's the only way to test outerwear breathability.
    ::.:..::::.::.:.::..::.