Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    this is good stuff

I know people who are so serious about bike riding that they don't know how to have any fun riding, everything is serious as serious can be from constant maintenance work to heads down training non stop
    what's the point if your not out there having a good time?

so here is my problem maybe I can get some advice:
    I destroyed my road bike frame last week
    it was carbon I only ride carbon
    well the frame got eaten by the rear derailleur
    since I haven't done any maintence on it in the past year that's what I get
    the bike is covered in mud, dirt, mag choloride dog shit, goose shit and whatever other toxic waste I've ridden through in the past year
    should I call in a warrenty? I mean it should be someone's fault other than mine right?

So I go looking for a frame to swap parts out and start riding again
    well every d-bag wants top dollar for their scratched up used carbon frame
    what the fuck?
    So I finally find a sub 1200.00 carbon road bike, that's what the last one cost me
    it should be here on friday can't wait to start riding the extra winter weight off friday evening instead of the typical pounding beers smoking weed and wondering why I can't get laid

chicks dig steel

Just sayin'
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

Such an odd take on the warranty. Not sure why Dog shit and mag chloride would exclude coverage. And it’s hard for me to imagine how a poorly tuned derailleur could destroy a bike. What’s the harm in asking? Maybe they have a sweet crash replacement deal even if they deny you. I had the impression carbonz could be repaired too.
    Perhaps I’m just naive, but I’d say you’re far from being at the end line with that bike.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    However many are in a shit ton.

Great:

No Traction on my new Tubeless Setup

Hey there guys, been reading posts on here for a while but first time poster. I just rode on trails with dirt like the beach almost and rocks on the hard stuff. I was slipping so much I had no confidence in my turns unless they were gentle. My tubeless tires are Specialized Fast Trak and they were slipping on climbs constantly, on corners my back bike tire was sliding out. On my previous tubed tires I did not have this problem, although I was on different trails but pretty similar though. Both have hard rock, some loose dirt, but the no traction I had today on this trail also had bunch of loose rocks. I feel like my bike shops sold me the wrong tires. They asked where I was riding and I said the trails at Palo Duro Canyon, which is local. I have yet to take the tires out to PDC for a true comparison of my tubed tires as I only rode them at PDC, not today's trails. But I feel like these tires don't have the traction I need for confidence on the trails. I just dropped 110 on the set of tires, and 40 labor. What can I do to remedy this without dropping money on a new tire(s) and labor? Btw, the tires were super aired up so after some riding today I deflated the tires some and it seemed to help somewhat. Should I deflate more perhaps? Anyone else have ant experience with these tires on similar trails? So far I hate them for the trail I ride today, and I'm sure PDC would be the same. Any thoughts, advice and experiences is greatly appreciated. Thanks guys