Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Name:  E190F085-A959-4912-B9FE-B0D6B4F7626E.jpeg
Views: 1263
Size:  53.6 KB
    . . .

Looks great

Dr. Seuss question

Dr Seuss was banned!!!

Well actually the publisher who owns his books cancelled him!!

Well actually the publisher decided not to republish only certain books but its still a cancel culture action against conservatives!!

Well actually its a private business doing as they like with their property rights but conservatives are victims!!

Well actually Seuss was a far left liberal and many of the books point the finger at dastardly conservatives...

Wait what are conservatives all up in arms about?

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Name:  E190F085-A959-4912-B9FE-B0D6B4F7626E.jpeg
Views: 1263
Size:  53.6 KB
    Yeah no, Irish people are some of the biggest snowflakes around, ask me how I know.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    FIFY
    Perhaps that assuages your white guilt but it doesn't line up with the facts.

9.5x as may white millionaires as black millionaires. https://www.statista.com/statistics/...ace-ethnicity/.
    5.1x by population white/black https://www.pewresearch.org/hispanic...13_current-01/

Meanwhile the list of accomplished black skiers. https://www.bostonglobe.com/lifestyl...3vI/story.html

Pretty telling that the progressive members of this board live in racially stratified cities, choose racially divisive activities whilst proclaiming their wokeness.

Quote Originally Posted by Deebased View Post

9.5x as may white millionaires as black millionaires. https://www.statista.com/statistics/...ace-ethnicity/.
    5.1x by population white/black https://www.pewresearch.org/hispanic...13_current-01/

Meanwhile the list of accomplished black skiers. https://www.bostonglobe.com/lifestyl...3vI/story.html

Pretty telling that the progressive members of this board live in racially stratified cities, choose racially divisive activities whilst proclaiming their wokeness.
    you realize you’re comparing white to black and not whites vs everyone; right? Go to a ski resort in Aspen, Breck, Vail and I can guarantee you’ll see more Brazilians, Europeans, African Americans, Asians, etc... than whites on the slopes. But keep dreaming that only white people can be rich skiers....

First, these books haven’t been banned, they are just no longer in print like many, many other books.

Second, call me a little suspicious that the right, home of the Christian Right who has spent my entire life getting books banned from schools, is actually concerned about this issue. They just need to keep that outrage machine fueled up.

Quote Originally Posted by mtuhockey33 View Post
    you realize you’re comparing white to black and not whites vs everyone; right? Go to a ski resort in Aspen, Breck, Vail and I can guarantee you’ll see more Brazilians, Europeans, African Americans, Asians, etc... than whites on the slopes. But keep dreaming that only white people can be rich skiers....
    You seem new here. Please don’t think that you are arguing with someone who operates in good faith and do us all a favor and stop quoting the posts.

Quote Originally Posted by char_ View Post
    First, these books haven’t been banned, they are just no longer in print like many, many other books.
    It's not even that they're not just in print, that implies that some publisher made the decision not to publish them. It's that owner of the rights to these books made the decision not to publish the books they own any more.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    When the holder of the copyright refuses to publish?
    It’s worse than a government ban.
    Self-immolation.
    Lemme know when they pile up the millions of copies in circulation and set them on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by mtuhockey33 View Post
    Wait, what? Were you there on BSA week? And Europeans, in general, are pretty white.

And Europeans, in general, are pretty white.
    Wait, what about Sicilians?

If you ever were at a mountain when the BBS had a ski gathering, you would quickly realize 99% of those black skiers have serious money.
    You would also realize that 80% of them suck on skis. But they have fun and it's always nice to see more poc on the slopes.
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    Thanks for the setup.

Thanks for the setup.

Classic.......
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Thanks for the setup.

Haha I almost went and looked for that but figured somebody else would.

or that you unironically disassociate yourself from that profile

People in Poly Ass don't quote the dweb because it is waste of page space. Most don't even reply. Just saying.

Legally white since 1920. Some sick shit went down when our boys took the island in 43
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

I saw this today though it might be an appropriate point of view.

Dr. Seuss turned out to be some deep shit in the age of Dr. Spock.
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Fox news? Check. Meathead with hat on backwards? check. Click? Nope.

Fox news? Check. Meathead with hat on backwards? check. Click? Nope.
    You forgot professional wrestler and actor. Because that’s who I look to for insightful social commentary

But yea, no click

That dude should just shut up and wrestle. (Unless of course he’s parroting bullshit you like.)

Conservatives gone victimhood over a business doing what it wants with its own property.

Even that is not allowed. Cancel private property rights in the name of cancelling cancel culture.

Victims

Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

I just can't get over what a genius move this was by the estate. Virtue signal and victim all in one--book sales are soaring. And they pulled just enough, too--in a few years when they need another bump they can come back and talk about how they think society is ready to discuss our collective past and how we shouldn't overshoot and put a couple back in print.

Probably not Mulberry St. though.

Heard somewhere that the price for the 3 books skyrocket. And EBay is not allowing them to be sold. The USA is getting interesting. In a surreal creepy way.
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    I just can't get over what a genius move this was by the estate. Virtue signal and victim all in one--book sales are soaring. And they pulled just enough, too--in a few years when they need another bump they can come back and talk about how they think society is ready to discuss our collective past and how we shouldn't overshoot and put a couple back in print.

Probably not Mulberry St. though.
    I'm a little surprised nobody's tried this with something like Easter candy.