Page 292 of 292 FirstFirst ... 287 288 289 290 291 292
Results 7,276 to 7,291 of 7291
  1. #7276
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    209

  2. #7277
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    43-8 Cascadia
    Posts
    1,280
    Quote Originally Posted by Phildo_Baggins View Post
    A few from the last week in Europe


    Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam by Phil Herbert, on Flickr


    Van Gogh Museum, Amsterdam by Phil Herbert, on Flickr


    Brussels, Belgium by Phil Herbert, on Flickr


    Grand Place, Brussels, Belgium by Phil Herbert, on Flickr
    wow Phil..
    'To quote my bro
    "We're not K2. We're a bunch of maggots running one press at full steam building killer fukkin skis and putting smiles on our friends' faces." ' - skifishbum '08

    "Adios Hugh you asshole" - Ghostofcarl '14

    believe...

  3. #7278
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    43-8 Cascadia
    Posts
    1,280
    Quote Originally Posted by mtcham View Post

    Aurora-7035 by john morris, on Flickr
    'To quote my bro
    "We're not K2. We're a bunch of maggots running one press at full steam building killer fukkin skis and putting smiles on our friends' faces." ' - skifishbum '08

    "Adios Hugh you asshole" - Ghostofcarl '14

    believe...

  4. #7279
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    43-8 Cascadia
    Posts
    1,280
    Merdian Bridge and the Missouri River at Yankton SD.. sunrise



    had a lot of fun on this river growing up..
    'To quote my bro
    "We're not K2. We're a bunch of maggots running one press at full steam building killer fukkin skis and putting smiles on our friends' faces." ' - skifishbum '08

    "Adios Hugh you asshole" - Ghostofcarl '14

    believe...

  5. #7280
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Spudlandia
    Posts
    3,582
    Quote Originally Posted by BaNosser View Post
    wow Phil..
    Thanks!

    Been leaving the camera home most days as we have been touring around, so Iíve been limited to a few sunrise missions while the wifey sleeps. The bonus is that thereís never anyone else up that early so you get those places mostly to yourself which is cool.
    phil-herbert.com

  6. #7281
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Spudlandia
    Posts
    3,582

  7. #7282
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Middle of the NEK
    Posts
    3,509
    Quote Originally Posted by BaNosser View Post
    Merdian Bridge and the Missouri River at Yankton SD.. sunrise



    had a lot of fun on this river growing up..
    Nice shot!

    My parents went to Yankton College back before it was turned into a prison
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

  8. #7283
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    43-8 Cascadia
    Posts
    1,280
    Quote Originally Posted by From_the_NEK View Post
    Nice shot!

    My parents went to Yankton College back before it was turned into a prison
    No shit!! I grew up right next to YC.. as a kid I used the campus as my own personal playground... aprox what yrs were they there? and where were they from originally??
    Back in the day YC was a really well respected College.. both academically and athletically.. Lyle Alzado tour up the NAIA as a DE at YC... the stories of him going to USD and destroying bars and frat boys is legendary...
    Thank goodness YC campus was saved by the Feds... they restored all the original buildings.. can't even imagine how expensive it was.. but it brought a lot of good jobs back to Yankton.. and the campus is beautiful.. it doesn't look like a Fed prison.. it just has wrought iron fencing around it..
    'To quote my bro
    "We're not K2. We're a bunch of maggots running one press at full steam building killer fukkin skis and putting smiles on our friends' faces." ' - skifishbum '08

    "Adios Hugh you asshole" - Ghostofcarl '14

    believe...

  9. #7284
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Middle of the NEK
    Posts
    3,509
    Quote Originally Posted by BaNosser View Post
    No shit!! I grew up right next to YC.. as a kid I used the campus as my own personal playground... aprox what yrs were they there? and where were they from originally??
    Back in the day YC was a really well respected College.. both academically and athletically.. Lyle Alzado tour up the NAIA as a DE at YC... the stories of him going to USD and destroying bars and frat boys is legendary...
    Thank goodness YC campus was saved by the Feds... they restored all the original buildings.. can't even imagine how expensive it was.. but it brought a lot of good jobs back to Yankton.. and the campus is beautiful.. it doesn't look like a Fed prison.. it just has wrought iron fencing around it..
    My dad and actually played football with Alzado. My dad was two years older than him (and my mom a year older than that). He said Alzado was a freak. My dad is originally from Iowa and my mom from Massachusetts.
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

  10. #7285
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    seattle
    Posts
    498





  11. #7286
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    16,246

  12. #7287
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Spudlandia
    Posts
    3,582
    phil-herbert.com

  13. #7288
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    38
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	681ACCCC-9C95-4649-986A-80638FA9D5FA.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	752.4 KB 
ID:	214801Yotei summit

  14. #7289
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Spudlandia
    Posts
    3,582
    Nice one
    phil-herbert.com

  15. #7290
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Three-O-Three
    Posts
    13,068
    Taken this morning from Kolob Terrace in Zion NP, looking down into the main canyon.

    Name:  ZionNP-1.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  197.7 KB

  16. #7291
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    356
    A few of the fall colors we've had in SW Ohio lately


    IMG_8192


    IMG_8190


    IMG_8178


    IMG_8182


    IMG_8161


    IMG_8158


    IMG_8157
    Nobody listens to a fkn word fat chicks say. Nobody talks to them long enough to notice they're crazy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •