Thread: A good shop in Jackson to get my Jesters mounted to Obsetheds?

A good shop in Jackson to get my Jesters mounted to Obsetheds?

I am coming in on Wednesday at about 1:00pm. Are there any good, reliable shops where I can get those obsetheds mounted the same day as I come in, because I am skiing the next day? The shops around here don't have the right jigs, and frankly I don't trust them mounting fat skis. Thanks a bunch.
    "Slid into the cave where Rocky was waiting with the bong and the snowlerblades"

Call Hoback. If they are not Super busy they should be able to get them done. Booze helps and other gifts don't hurt.

alright, I popped them an email to make sure. They are the shop by Albertson's right?
    "Slid into the cave where Rocky was waiting with the bong and the snowlerblades"

The old Albertson's. It's across from Bubba's, next to Staples and the $store.

If you're staying in town that's a great call. If you're out at the village there is still an excellent chance they can get ya done. There's several good shops, the only one i've dealt with is teton village sports, mitch and braden know their shit.
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Jackson Hole sports did a fine job mounting my jesters to my Kuros. And as the above post mentioned beer and other things certainly help to get the job done faster.

if hoback can't get it done - i highly recommend all the guys at TVS (teton village sports). they'll definitely get you setup and ready to rip

Bring a sixer of good beer when you drop them off, and another when you pick them up. You will be 'express laned'. Seriously.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

TVS and a six pack of beer should get it done. Those boys rule.
    "You look like you just got schnitzled..."

I just dropped a pair of skis @ hoback to get mounted and the backshop wasn't busy. They should be able to mount them ASAP for you.

I just wanted to commend the guys at Hoback. I dropped the sticks off at 2 and got them back after going to dinner. For $25 you can not beat the quality and assurance of the job they did! Highly recommend them.