wtb rossi turntable style binder

please someone local to tahoe have a pair to sell me. i need my new skis mounted asap.......i bought a pair on ebay, but the holidays are f-ing my shipping speeds up....i am at kirkwood
    whatever I feel like i what to do!

I have a pair of Rossi Pro 150. Brakes bent for 136 waist (Praxis). Make me a reasonable offer. I'm in SLT but will be at Carson Pass Sunday. Will be at Waterhouse tomorrow (Saturday).

I have Look P18 (I believe the same as a Rossi). Used, with usual cosmetic scratches from the pole release. Will be at KW next Monday through the week. I can bring them with me. $150.

ottime whats the range on those......they might be too burly for me

edit: those are to burly for me.....looking for the 14 or 15 top end
    Last edited by idiot; 12-26-2008 at 09:21 PM.

got some that go to 10...

Here's a pic of the Solly 150. These came on a pair of Praxis I bought from a mag but I'm going to put tele bindings (or possibly Dukes so my wife can use them). Anyway, I don't know what they're worth so mags please help out. $100 sound reasonable? There's a crack in the plastic on the toe piece. I never used them but everything seems to be in good working order.

mr. toad, thanks and sorry to waste your time. i have been researching brake bending for a little bit now and it seems that rebending might not work. my skis are only 104 underfoot so those would be too wide. i could buy new brakes, but that is just more money and i do have a pair of binders on the way from ebay. (i just don't want to wait any longer)

.........but i guess i will

again thanks guys

fks180, with 4 bolt geze toe. brand new AFDs, brakes bent to 110mm
    $150
    will be in NLT on tuesday. for beers, I can do the mount for you tuesday night.

Yeah, I understand - a bit burly. They run 8-18, so if you are riding around 9... they would be killer. I just don't have them mounted on anything, so they are up for sale. I ride about a 10.5, so I am on the low end of the scale.

Tramdock had non-turnables Mojo 15 I think for sale for $150 with a 97mm brake. If you search the archives around here, you may find something. Also troll SF Craigslist. I saw some p14 a while back, and I scored some new for $120 in August. I am sure some SF mag could hook you up with a transfer.

Good luck. I will be around KW at least M-Th this week. PM if you want to catch some turns.