Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Originally posted by Mountainman
    Is the student now the teacher?
    The feeling's mutral.

Second star to the right and straight on till morning
    Originally posted by dipstik
    STFU. My dad is a photo jong. I would have better pics that do my ability justice.

Brett: am I worthless as a skier?

I'm gonna watch High Life with her and measure her reactions. I think that would be an amazing test.
    Days on snow 06-07: 3
    Days behind a boat summer 2006: 24

"Coming here and asking whether you need wider skis is like turning up at the Neverland Ranch and asking Michael if he'd like to come to Tampa with the kids" -bad roo.

Originally posted by Max Gosey

Brett: am I worthless as a skier?

You ski?

Just kidding.

Max is a great skier with lots of balls who has no fear. You'd never guess he was from Louisiana.

That pic is a horrible example of his skiing ability.

Right answer!

But yeah, I'm gonna talk to her. My friend Adam is over and has read the thread and shared his wisdom. She may very well make it to the Moose Saturday night. (Feb 5 )

"Coming here and asking whether you need wider skis is like turning up at the Neverland Ranch and asking Michael if he'd like to come to Tampa with the kids" -bad roo.

Wink

Right answer!
    Glad it worked for you. I'll pm you my mailing address fro that 50 bucks you said you'd give me to say that.

first and last time (for no reason really.. just timing).. i actually brought a chick skiing with me on a trip was this past season. my boy ryan and his gf planned a whistler trip and theyre sort of intermediate.. ive been getting ryan all stoked though talkign about nothing but skiing @ work. so he and his gf plan a trip to whistler and invite me along.. i call a friend in skiattle who is always up for some powder and some tequila and we're on. he bails at the last minute.. so i ask the girl i was seeing? at the time if she wants to come along. surprisingly enough she bites, and off we go to the good ol pnw. of course - 70 cm down on thurs and peak closed friday. we get up first thing sat morning and its a junkshow @ peak. i tell her.. heres the deal - we can ride up together.. and then we're going to come down. if you're here when i get here, we can come down together again.. and so on. missed her for lunch.. caught her for dinner.. barely .. but i was so worked i didnt even have energy left for whatever. needless to say.. we're no longer hanging out. heh.

[ultimate nag voice]

"You might have the energy to fuck me if you weren't out getting faceshots with your buddies all day."

[/ultimate nag voice]

Bwahahaha, too many funny maggots to quote at once. This thread if fucking classic.
    "I smell varmint puntang."

I created it partly for advice, but mostly because I knew you guys would come through and make my night good. Thank you.

Edit: Brett! Come on man! You said 40 bucks! I don't have 50!

Originally posted by Splat
    "You might have the energy to fuck me if you weren't out getting face shots with your buddies all day!"
    Reply: "I'll give ya a faceshot!"
    Last edited by Max Gosey; 08-02-2004 at 11:51 PM.

I created it partly for advice, but mostly because I knew you guys would come through and make my night good. Thank you.

Edit: Brett! Come on man! You said 40 bucks! I don't have 50!
    Pay up or he'll pay me to break yer legs.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

No! I need my legs to ski!

Make it 45, and you can have the clavicle or something.

as j-hole natives have said many a time - cute "in jackson" works on a sliding curve. if she's a 5 in louie then she's a 7 or 8 in jackson.

soooo don't worry dude, if she ain't havin fun on hill i promise she'll be having fun OFF hill. and she just may not come home... ever!

Max, are the two guys and the gal bringing their snorkels as well?

Last edited by Ski Beaver; 08-03-2004 at 03:50 AM.
    Avoid employing unlucky people - throw half of the pile of resume's in the bin without reading them.

Originally posted by Ski Beaver
    Max, are the two guys and the gal bringing their snorkels as well?

HA! This pic is going down in maggot history. I LOVE IT!
    "It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds."

Originally posted by BC-FLOW
    as j-hole natives have said many a time - cute "in jackson" works on a sliding curve. if she's a 5 in louie then she's a 7 or 8 in jackson.

soooo don't worry dude, if she ain't havin fun on hill i promise she'll be having fun OFF hill. and she just may not come home... ever!
    just tell her to wear goggles, that might improve the face hurting issue.

That picture is of sheer, unadulterated stoke right there. Yes I look like a circus giraffe (or the homo equivalent thereof), but I felt like the snorkel would increase my chances of pow. You guys sacrifice gear for snow. I sacrifice my humility... (Edit: also note that there are about 5 issues of Powder and about 60 pages of ski tips and tricks from SKIING in that folder I am carrying...)

And no, my friends are not bringing their snorkels. But is it cool if they snowlerblade instead of ski?

I'm gonna watch High Life with her and measure her reactions. I think that would be an amazing test.

You're going to "test" her with a ski film? WTF dude, can't you just ask her? You've got to learn to speak to girls at some point.

Honestly Max, what's the issue? She's not your girlfriend, right? She's just a friend, right? Treat the idea of her coming as if she was just a friend, not necessarily because she's a girl.

Last year, Bad_roo brought some non-maggot friends to the Summit who weren't very good skiers. And some other people who were even worse then brownmonkey. They all seemed to be able to find thier niche, and all seemed to have a good time.

Describe to her as best you can what you think the trip will be like. Explain to her that she may not be skiing with you, but she'll surely find someone to ski with. If she still wants to go, all the better for getting you there, as well as for all of the teenaged maggots with raging hormones and for the pedophile maggots.

So what's the problem?
    Fighting foot fungus one public bath house at a time!

My site

There is no problem. Not anymore... I just wanted to humor and be humored by continuing this thread. It's pretty much dead now, so I'm willing to let it go, I guess. Thanks for the advice... and the laughs .

Maybe she WILL have her picture worldwide... That's up to you guys...

Is it just me or is this a no brainer? Let's see.................... keen chick, athletic, sweet, cute, cheap airfare, no standards (apparently ). I say leave her at home. Heh.

Is there anyone close enough to Max to run over and give him a slap up the side of the head with a dead fish?

Originally posted by schuss
    whats age of consent in wyoming?

Depends. Sheep or Llama?
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

I never said cute and I never said no standards.

And as I pointed out, athletic isn't necessary the same thing as good skier.

But there is no problem, for I will talk to her and slap myself upside my OWN head, thus solving both dilemmas. Worst case scenario, she comes to the summit and akpm reads her a poem. She laughs so long that she'll be too occupied to ski. (Just kidding, man).

But I may have to count on you guys for help (i.e. partners as bad_roo's friends had).

That is all.

Cool

STFU. My dad is a photo jong. I would have better pics that do my ability justice.
    You're well on your way to becoming a pro skier. Always blame the photog, rather than your shitty snowplow with fat skis on a groomer. Don't forget your Whippits!
    OOOOOOOHHHH, I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!

Fine. It was my fault. I suck.

Question BakerBoy: have you seen any sign of new PR's? Someone told me a while back you would get them before I did...

I never said cute and I never said no standards.

Worst case scenario, she comes to the summit and akpm reads her a poem.
    [picks self up off floor] Classic! [wipes spewed beer off monitor]

I meant, if she is willing to hang out with a bunch of maggots she must lack standards........oh forget it.