Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    www.chompmenus.com is the same idea but for UF, they have it for other college towns too. Has some good ideas.
    Sexual climax lasts mere moments; but Deep Powder is extended Nirvana.

Thanks for the link. I've seen other ones like that for college towns, and it's where I drew some of my inspiration from. That one is pretty in your face with advertising, but the menus are quick to load and presented cleanly.

ok, about 99% of your reviews for breck are kinda bullshit
    is this thing on?

I can put you in touch with an iPhone app programmer who's a student and will probably not charge you an arm and a leg. And let me know if you need help with southern California, I'm at Mount Baldy.

Cheap drink nights and strip clubs. Lotta demand and not much supply.

Thanks guys for all your awesome input. We will definitely use some of the ideas you guys gave us.
    Spread Stoke
    Being stoked is a state of mind. How do you achieve it?

How do I get a GF named "ANAL TA"..?
    "Og der hvor det fornærmelig er , utleie det stor akse falle."

Nice

Great looking site.
    If you ever need a hand with Telluride let me know.
    Would be a good town to have because of the large winter and summer biz.
    Mike

great idea, great site. let me know if you need a california reporter...
    gnarstache.com - the best daily deals on the web... with mustaches.

Maybe also include nearby restaurants that are unique but maybe not in the specific towns, like for Park City maybe include Ruth's down in Salt Lake, that'd be more of a summer restaurant though

deepo - Telluride and Crested are on the list for this spring. I'm sure we could work something out. I'll be in touch later this winter.

Tahoe is definitely going to be soon as well, and we've had a few offers for help there. Thanks guys and we'll probably tackle that this summer sometime.

We had also tossed around the idea of notable ski restaurants in SLC since so many skiers come through there...Porcupine, Ruth's, Cotton Bottom, etc.

Who wants to compile a list of strip clubs within a short drive of major ski areas? I think that page would get more traffic than the rest of our pages combined.

Definitely do a cheap eats section. Possibly also an overview page of the town much like Freeskier does when they do an article on a town. Start that page like you would start the day, ie. best coffee and breakfast sandwich/burrito, best sandwich shop/cheapest place for lunch, good place for dinner where locals or other skiers tend to hang out, cheap beer and best brewery, and best nightlife spot.

The best burgers in town is a good idea but as suggested above i would change the name to Mountain Towns. You obviously want everyone to look at this so while it would be nice to do a "core" only guide dont overlook some of the nicer places in town, especially in areas like Vail, Park City, etc.

Don't know if this statement has been echoed above, but don't forget about us maggotlike folk that are not on a ski vaca to drink wine and prune in a hot tub. The "Ski Real Estate And Fine Dining" Magazines of the world already exist...what I look for in a restaurant guide is genuinely solid food at decent prices...in other words places to eat and booze with your boots on. Very nice website though, good luck with it and I'm sure you guys will do well.

In Anchortown looking to get my career on track
    ONLY 8 months??? you LUCKY bastard
    Our world is full of surrender at the first sign of adversity, do not give up when the challenge meets you, meet the challenge. Through perseverance comes the rewards, the rewards that make life so enjoyable.

Seize the day, trusting little in the future.

if you want something, go after it. if you want to screw someone over, look DEEP in your heart and realize Karma is a bitch

http://arcticcycles.com